Author Topic: Loveline with Darren  (Read 7869 times)

Offline bluebelle

Loveline with Darren
« on: May 09, 2016, 05:49:23 PM »
Has anyone here tried him?  I found him good, but he's so pricey now.  He was one of the few to pick up a very specific detail about the person in question.....He seems like a straight shooter and a lot of his feedback reflects that ... like he won't just tell you what you want to hear...

Curious for anyone's input on him  :)

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Loveline with Darren
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 06:07:04 PM »
i tried him years  ago. unfortunately he gave me a very fair-tale type reading

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:25:15 PM »
i tried him years  ago. unfortunately he gave me a very fair-tale type reading

ah that stinks...he gave me good news. LOL

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 11:06:37 PM »
Thoughts?

Read with him once last year while on a binge. Looking at the chat transcript now and he didn't really give me a lot of insight which is why I never read with him (especially given his rates). The one big prediction he gave me was that my POI and I would reconcile - this happened, but then again, this is something that was predicted by 90% of other readers so I didn't hold too much weight on that.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 04:25:40 PM »
I've read with him, seems like a decent reader. I'm hoping he isn't fairy-tale. But we will see I guess.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 08:11:01 PM »
Any new feedback on him?

I just read with him.  I have to say I was pretty impressed.  He picked up on some specific minor details that helped me know he was actually tuned in.  I will definitely post back if his prediction comes to pass.  It will be hard for me to know how accurate he is  until/or if that happens but I did find him to be a straight shooter who read the POI very well.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 07:45:46 PM »
Just wanted to give an update on his reading... while I thought he picked up a lot on the POI during the reading,  his prediction never came true and its well past the timeline he gave for it so...so much for that.  Maybe he is a straight empath.  I had two readings with him and while the first one was good, the second started to change a bit so I lost a bit of faith him after that.  Probably would not call him again even tho I do think he has some abilities, not worth the money