Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 34833 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2018, 02:05:30 PM »
I read with her once years ago. She’s one weird bird.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2018, 04:21:03 PM »
Just read with her. She told me that my POI is I. Love with me... yet we haven’t spoken since September... not sure wha to make of her. Seems like a bit of a fairy tale reader to me at least

Offline icloud9

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2018, 10:41:38 PM »
I do not recommend this reader... she says she is a love reader but she is also a fairy tale reader.. she pulls things out randomly that is not accurate.
My reading with her was when my situation was still fairly new with my new POI at the time, and she said he was deeply in love with me...and said he "missed" me. Lol what? REALISTICALLY speaking I knew that is not true, so that put a bad taste in my mouth. The reading was something that could definitely be dangerous to anyone who is feeling vulnerable in their love situations.
Also she basically turned the conversation with my POI into an argument and I left the reading feeling like crap.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »
I do not recommend this reader... she says she is a love reader but she is also a fairy tale reader.. she pulls things out randomly that is not accurate.
My reading with her was when my situation was still fairly new with my new POI at the time, and she said he was deeply in love with me...and said he "missed" me. Lol what? REALISTICALLY speaking I knew that is not true, so that put a bad taste in my mouth. The reading was something that could definitely be dangerous to anyone who is feeling vulnerable in their love situations.
Also she basically turned the conversation with my POI into an argument and I left the reading feeling like crap.

I agree..she can get some small things, I do think she can channel, but she also puts in her own thoughts/feelings about a situation and I don't think she channels clearly, if that makes sense..it's her own stuff coming out.  Super weird experience when I read with her...and I agree, she gets argumentative and it feels like you are arguing with the POI through her. LOL

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2018, 08:12:19 PM »
She seems like a decent empath but not totally sure about anything beyond just emotions... she also refused to clarify a question i asked her about a concrete thing in the present regarding a poi- she told me she couldnt answer because she was a “soulmate manifestor” and if she put it out there in the universe it might make it true... that seemed like a BS way of saying “i dont know and dont want to look bad if it turns out im wrong”. I wouldve rather just heard “i dont know i cant see that” i think i literally asked about a friend and if they were looking for someone else outside their relationship currently. She sortof eluded to it and when i was like “wait is this what youre saying” she gave me the “i cant say yes or no because im so powerful i can effect the universe” .. i get LOA but if its already happening or happened that excuse doesnt really fly here lol

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2019, 02:05:49 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Yaz88

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2019, 02:58:52 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Yup.  I’ll resurrect myself from my self induced hiatus to answer this one.  So, I got pretty pissed at my POI and in the beginning of October took a screenshot of the part of a Kisha e-mail reading that mentioned him and texted it to him.  To summarize, it pretty much stated that since he was not being attentive to me and was keeping half of himself hidden, I’d lose interest and separate myself from him.  In a reading with Suecreate, she (as my POI) apologized for not being attentive enough to me and asked if I was planning on leaving him.  I said no, and she answered that he felt it was so.  Then she brought up something else that just floored me.  A detail, from my POI’s perspective, no one would know.  I have no idea where or how she gets this information, but it’s bizarre and accurate at the same time.  For me, she hits too close to home to be random, yet I really don’t know if she gets the info from channeling my POI or through my subconscious?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2019, 03:49:27 AM »
that's always the rub...are they reading our thoughts?...or truly picking up the POI's thoughts via us...

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2019, 10:11:01 PM »
Anyone read with her recently? I’m not sure what to make of what she’s told me lol

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2019, 12:27:58 AM »
She was really strange for me...

Yaz88

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2019, 03:37:56 AM »
I am probably one of the only ones who actually finds reading with Suecreate insightful.  She picked up on certain things that are highly specific to the situation involving me and my POI.  Now how useful is the information she provided compared to other empaths?  Probably not very useful.  But it did give me a perspective that I did not have, but which looking back is obvious. What she mentioned to me actually was confirmed by other empaths and also rings true with my own intuition.   I’ll read with her like once every four to six months.  You’ll know if what she says resonates.  If not, toss it back out in outer space, where it most likely came from.  I do like Sue and the substance of what she’s said has never been all that bizarre, it’s just her delivery that is bizarre and requires an open mind.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2020, 06:29:28 AM »
She was so strange!!! Refused to answer a very simple question that I asked her and got all weird with me because she didn't have the answer. She could've simply told me she wasn't connecting, I didn't appreciate the attitude, especially since I was nothing but respectful the whole time. I don't think this is an ethical reader and she was also very inaccurate in my case.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 06:00:45 AM »
So I have read with Sue for quite a bit. At first I thought it was very helpful, and I got to communicate with the POI's inner self. I started feeling off about the reading when she started to tell me that he wanted to be with me, but I needed to start dressing differently, and wearing more makeup, and basically changing who I am to get him back. Then she tells me (after hundreds of dollars) to read with QueenDarla because she no longer felt like we (me & poi) were soulmates. I don't doubt that she can connect, because there have been things she has said that make me feel like she truly does, but I think she also mixes up people, and saying the POI is feeling a certain way about you, when it could be the way they are feeling about someone else. So with that being said, I am going to cry myself to sleep, and start again tomorrow.

Offline lulez89

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2020, 01:55:39 AM »
Hi everyone, any update on Sue? I last read with her in January and felt like what she said resonated with my own intuition is telling me but I'm still not in contact with my POI to really confirm. Debating whether I should read with her again as there have been a change in my POIs circumstances.

anything