Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 34831 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 02:30:29 PM »
Tried is there one that you would recommend?

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 02:07:50 AM »
So,I finally got a chance to speak to suecreate and idk what to think she was challenging my ex and while I was recharging my account she said that he mentioned marriage and how he would like to get married before leaving together which is the total opposite of what he has said to me before.He has always said he wants to live together before getting married.WELL she is saying that he mentioned marriage on his own as a solution to living together due to his fear of me leaving him when we do.She said that he is hesitant about being in a relationship due to fear of getting hurt becuase he got hurt in the past.Which he has mentioned before in the past but idk if it relates to what is going on right now.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 02:14:38 AM »
Oh God, that lady is on crack cocaine. Allibai, I have read with her she was driving her car while reading, what are you channeling your bad driving skills cause I can hear people laying on their horns... Probably on her!

allibai3

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 02:26:55 AM »
LOL HAHAHAH that is very horrible of her to do. How is it possible for you to channel someone while being preoccupied with something else.

allibai3

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 02:29:38 AM »
Oh God, that lady is on crack cocaine. Allibai, I have read with her she was driving her car while reading, what are you channeling your bad driving skills cause I can hear people laying on their horns... Probably on her!

Lol. I don't think she was channeling this guy right.  based on my gut feeling.

Yeah at first I thought she was but when she metioned the whole thing about marriage I knew she was wrong well thats 87 dollars down the drain :(

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 02:37:02 AM »
Ask her for a refund

Offline Zenia

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 08:51:17 AM »
As with other readers,we cant expect them to be 100% right.If we have such expectations,its no wonder we are frustrated.I would say about 75% accuracy is in fact very good.
But of cource,it major things are wrong,we cant say its a good call :)

With Sue,i sometimes get good readings,and sometimes i feel she is off.At least on some parts.However,after years of calling,i feel that she has provided me unique information.I asked about several guys,and she was dead on.Things that were so spesific that it was no way she could have had a lucky guess.
Now i only call about one.Recently i felt she was the only person i called in a series of 20(ughh)that actually got the straight,hard truth.I know she was right about  this.
If i feel she is off sometimes,i bare with it,because overall she is good imo.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 03:37:38 PM »
I thought she was great at first too, but I think she puts too much of her personal opinions/projections into her readings.  And that affects the channeling.  Overall, I will not read with her anymore.  She also was SO trying to push me into staying in something that was toxic.  Like telling me I'm pushing him away, like he is the poor little victim, when actually, he is just an ASS.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 04:10:42 PM »
I thought she was great at first too, but I think she puts too much of her personal opinions/projections into her readings.  And that affects the channeling.  Overall, I will not read with her anymore.  She also was SO trying to push me into staying in something that was toxic.  Like telling me I'm pushing him away, like he is the poor little victim, when actually, he is just an ASS.
Yes,personal opinions and beliefsystem will automatically affect the clairity of the channelling.Its the reason very few actually can do a correct channelling.At some point your own self as a reader will influence,.
I have also heard her own opinions.She isnt a good advisor at all,so i never listen to her advice.
But i am still open to read with her again.Not soon tho..
If anyone her has a lot of personal experience with her,would want to share more,i am open to private message.I will not share details here,due to the fact that readers also read in this forum.I dont want to be recognized.

allibai3

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2016, 01:00:27 AM »
So i asked suecreate for a refund because I think she is wrong and I also asked my ex to verify and his answer was different than the one sue told me.I told her about this and pretty much she said that marriage was an idea that came to his head during the reading and to give it time to manifest.I know my ex he has dumped me two times because he felt like i was pressuring him for marriage so its not going to happen.I just want a refund!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2016, 01:02:38 AM »
Keen will give you $25.00 back.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2016, 02:38:10 PM »
So i asked suecreate for a refund because I think she is wrong and I also asked my ex to verify and his answer was different than the one sue told me.I told her about this and pretty much she said that marriage was an idea that came to his head during the reading and to give it time to manifest.I know my ex he has dumped me two times because he felt like i was pressuring him for marriage so its not going to happen.I just want a refund!

ask keen for refund..and don't read with her anymore (I'm sure you wouldn't anyway) she is seriously off. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2016, 02:47:46 PM »
Once you ask for a refund you can't read with that person anymore

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2016, 02:48:28 PM »

Oh really? 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2016, 03:57:39 PM »

Oh really?
I dont know what the Keen rules are for this,but most likely the reader will block you.I have had readers not blocked me after leaving one star,and called them again later.That was no problem.However,if a readers off,no reason to call again