Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 82784 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
Does anyone get an appointment with her these days at all?She didnt reply to my request..nothing..disappointing.But i guess she has too many mails and requests..

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2016, 03:31:07 PM »
These days not sure but she should. I got mine a few weeks ago. I know she works and reads on your spare time. Put in a request now for the evening time so 7ish PST.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2016, 04:22:51 PM »
These days not sure but she should. I got mine a few weeks ago. I know she works and reads on your spare time. Put in a request now for the evening time so 7ish PST.
I am in Europe so it is hard for me to adjust to her schedule..I was hoping she could do readings earlier on the day,but i got no reply to that..

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2016, 04:38:32 PM »
Wow! I'll trade North America for Europe anytime and I'm sure you'll get a hold of her quickly lol. Lady Jenna almost never takes callback which it really frustrates me, I was #5 for almost a month and then I saw her on busy and I scheduled an appointment, I guess when you see her online put in your request but then it might be tough for you since of your time zone. Keep your eyes opened just in case you catch her in that mode!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2016, 05:22:25 PM »
Wow! I'll trade North America for Europe anytime and I'm sure you'll get a hold of her quickly lol. Lady Jenna almost never takes callback which it really frustrates me, I was #5 for almost a month and then I saw her on busy and I scheduled an appointment, I guess when you see her online put in your request but then it might be tough for you since of your time zone. Keep your eyes opened just in case you catch her in that mode!
Ok,thank you!:)I will look for her!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 01:51:00 PM »
UGH just saw Lady Jenna got a negative feedback..the only one I think she has...someone saying that the reading changed from a week ago. 

I hate when that happens, then I start to question my own reading. sigh.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2016, 02:54:55 PM »
Bluebelle, after reading on Lady Jenna's forum, it seems like she is the strongest in present situation "right now" but her predictions have not been favourable! But then who is lol! I bet her predictions changed on the person's reading, oh well. Bluebelle, have you tried Sincerity?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2016, 02:58:14 PM »
No haven't tried Sincerity....might down the line but I'm getting tired of trying these advisors and being disappointed when things don't pan out....LOL

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2016, 03:09:23 PM »
Totally understandable. If you get a chance take a look at Simcerity and Sapphire's forum, those two are ethical and well known readers!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »
Totally understandable. If you get a chance take a look at Simcerity and Sapphire's forum, those two are ethical and well known readers!

Yea they are two I am willing to try....I did really like Lady Jenna's reading and she didn't really make a prediction other than she saw me and the person in question in a relationship, which we are not in now...LOL...but other than that, she just basically covered the "now"...and it totally made sense. 

A lot of time with these readers, it becomes like they are giving you advice, which is helpful sometimes, but not what I am paying for..I am paying to have someone look into the situation and learn the person's real thoughts and intentions.  That's why Judi is amazing, she really accomplishes this.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
A lot of time with these readers, it becomes like they are giving you advice, which is helpful sometimes, but not what I am paying for..I am paying to have someone look into the situation and learn the person's real thoughts and intentions.  That's why Judi is amazing, she really accomplishes this.

There is such a fine line between giving helpful advice and editorializing.

I don't mind something like this:

Me: I've been calling bluebelle every day for the past week and she hasn't return my calls. Can you tell me what's going on with her?

Psychic: I sense she is trying to decide whether this is a friendship she wants to continue. There was a time, in the past, you betrayed her and she hasn't gotten over it. I would suggest leaving her alone for a week. When you think of her, send her love. After a week, send her an e-mail expressing how much the friendship means to you. I suggest this because, if you want to repair things, I sense she needs time, but also needs to know how much you care.

I hate this:

Me: I've been calling bluebelle every day for the past week and she hasn't return my calls. Can you tell me what's going on with her?

Psychic: If you're calling her every day, then she knows you're desperate to talk to her. No one likes to deal with a desperate person. You're just pushing her away. You're also giving up your power. If someone was calling me every day and I didn't feel like talking to them, I'd get annoyed and probably block them. Just give her time. She'll call by the end of the month.

EXACTLY!!! I've gotten so many readings like that, back off and let them come to you...like common sense advice.  But I've never been chasing the person I've inquired about AT ALL..that's the funny part.  One time he even called me and said I should "check in more"...he was annoyed that I haven't reached out.  So it's like how am I pushing him away when I barely reach out even when I really want to! LOL

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »

EXACTLY!!! I've gotten so many readings like that, back off and let them come to you...like common sense advice.  But I've never been chasing the person I've inquired about AT ALL..that's the funny part.  One time he even called me and said I should "check in more"...he was annoyed that I haven't reached out.  So it's like how am I pushing him away when I barely reach out even when I really want to! LOL

This is my biggest pet peeve and biggest inner struggle when it comes to calling psychics: dealing with their assumptions.

I understand we're all human. I understand life is easier lived when we don't question every single thought we have and that, by default, we live believing our assumptions about things are usually right. But I hold psychics to a different standard. For them, assumptions, more often than not, shouldn't come into play. No one lives the same cookie cutter life. You'd think an experienced psychic (who has heard it all) would know better than to assume something seems like the obvious conclusion or that the situation in question is typical.

Looking back, most of the venting I've done on this forum is about that. There's always the assumption I'm calling about a romantic interest, the assumption distance is to blame, the assumption my behavior is to blame, the assumption there's another woman, etc, etc.

I often wonder if some of these people do, truly, have a gift--like a connection with a high power--but their laziness, self-righteousness, and unquestioned beliefs about things keep them from actually being able to channel information and do a psychic reading.

Sorry for hijacking this thread and turning it into a general discussion.

Yes, you are so right, they can make a lot of assumptions.  and I do believe they get lazy especially when you read with the same one over and over...NOT ALL but a lot of them.  Mike Pace was famous on this with me, first few readings were good and then that was it...Male readers are also known to do this more in my experience, Loveline with Darren kept telling me over and over to let him come to me.....

tired of it all

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2016, 10:30:50 PM »
I often wonder if some of these people do, truly, have a gift--like a connection with a high power--but their laziness, self-righteousness, and unquestioned beliefs about things keep them from actually being able to channel information and do a psychic reading.

I think so...I've spoken to some who had a real gift but they let things get in the way of it.  Very frustrating because they can be accurate at times but I feel like I have to guide them through it so they get the right information.  Ego can definitely get in the way. 

It's also problematic when they identify with you personally, like I've had a few readers tell me they were in the same situation as me and start going on and on about it, and I could tell right off they were NOT in the same situation.  One reader used to do this with almost anything I asked about, she would find a way to make it about herself and then plaster all these assumptions on to my situation because it had to be like hers. 

Or sometimes I think they just go on autopilot, I guess they get used to hearing similar questions and stories from people and they assume yours is just going to follow the same pattern.  Sometimes I have felt like they wanted to rush through the call, and I wondered why they even bothered taking it.

But it's all too easy for someone who is not gifted to use assumptions as part of their cold reading technique...hoping either they will make a lucky guess, or you will correct them and give them more information.

Then the ones who really let their egos get in the way won't even listen if you try to correct them about anything. 

Assumptions are a big pet peeve of mine too, and really a red flag for me to move on and find another reader.  I can hear all kinds of assumptions and judgments from family and friends, I call psychics hoping to bypass that nonsense and talk to someone who can see the situation more clearly. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 11:17:59 PM »
I'm a Presence fan lol cause you nailed it! Sapphire is the only reader that made me realize, clarify and understand my situation better. She is not about making dollars, at one point she said to me let me hurry up and say this to you so you don't have to add more money. Sapphire is a straight shooter no fluff with this lady, she will give you guidance and advice on how to go about your situation. If it is In Regards to someone and I think (tired of it all)you may be inquiring about that, Saphire is an empath and with that and working with her guides she will help you on how to deal with a) the person in question- current state of mind b) how to handle them c) how to approach the situation and lastly d) yourself - take control of your own emotions. That being said email her and request an appointment soon:)

tired of it all

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 11:24:06 PM »
Melody Marie doesn't make assumptions...and she's one of the few who has never given me any ego drama at all.  I feel comfortable actually asking her advice or her personal opinion because I know she won't be judgmental or leap to conclusions about anything.

I dunno...I might try Sapphire...I might not...trying to hold off on trying anyone new for awhile.