Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 83030 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2017, 12:32:43 PM »
I read with her for the first time and it was in chat.   I don't really know what to say.  She didnt really blow me away or tell me anything specific.  Just generic responses.  She gave me a vague idea of what she sees....

Wasn't too thrilled...

Mememe You stole the words right out of my mouth. I read with her recently through chat and felt it was very general, no mind-blowing details, it was very disappointing. It was as if I could have given someone that same reading just for fun. She said my POI pays close attention to me one day and focuses on other things the next... like ok that could apply to anyone.. and then she said his feelings were developing, which isn't true at all. I've known my POI for years. She automatically assumed this was a new thing and said he was going to be making plans with me... again no because he does not live in the same state right now..

Yeah i hear you.  She told me something like " i literally got an image of your wish coming true" WTF

she goes '"the relationship is still new" umm wrong  I've known him for 8 years out of which we've been together for 7...

Not gonna call her again. That's for sure

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2017, 02:21:52 PM »
She can mix energies when she's warming up. It's happened to me a twice. I've said no, that's not me and then she can separate them out and get on track. She's not one of those readers who comes out of the gate on fire, she needs a few.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2017, 03:31:20 AM »
ready with her the 2nd time ask her about my POI and she said she like you she waiting for you to make a move on her? I already tell her my feeling for her 2 week ago still haven't gotten a respond. she doesn't work for me.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2017, 03:59:07 AM »
ready with her the 2nd time ask her about my POI and she said she like you she waiting for you to make a move on her? I already tell her my feeling for her 2 week ago still haven't gotten a respond. she doesn't work for me.

Aww.. Well I'm glad i wasn't the only one who feels this way..   i actually hate getting chat readings.  Seems too fake and b.s

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2017, 05:30:39 PM »
Just wanted to give her a shout-out for fab customer service skills. She was typing for 30 seconds last night when the clock ran out and I couldn't add. I emailed her asking her to send me what she was writing and she responded with three paragraphs! Way more than I expected. And she was very detailed, and added info she didn't have to add. It made me want an email reading with her although I'm pretty sure she doesn't do them. Her response was refreshing given that most readers either won't answer you or say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I've forgotten now."

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2017, 06:13:11 AM »
Yeah, she's good. Very accurate for me. Timing isn't always right but for me her predictions do happen. I love that she tells me how I will feel around what's coming up. She can always tell me what's the next thing for POI and me.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
Oh yes.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2017, 06:59:15 PM »
Just want to update on this reader.

She made a prediction on seeing someone in a specific timeframe that did not come to pass. Overall I found her very positive on the brink of fairytale reading. That could just be my experience but I can say a concrete prediction is not happening.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2017, 10:25:04 PM »

She made a prediction on seeing someone in a specific timeframe that did not come to pass. Overall I found her very positive on the brink of fairytale reading. That could just be my experience but I can say a concrete prediction is not happening.

Hang in there, her timing is usually way off and too soon. Sometimes she hits it but when she misses, it's because she thought something would happen too soon.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2017, 11:06:49 PM »

Hang in there, her timing is usually way off and too soon. Sometimes she hits it but when she misses, it's because she thought something would happen too soon.

she's waaay too early with her predicts, same as Sage. Don't worry about those two passing their times.

My question was related to seeing a man that I'm dating before he goes out of town for 3 weeks. It was a yes or no and unfortunately, incorrect.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2017, 12:12:13 AM »
Read with her multiple times. Each time wrong, extremely wrong.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2017, 01:59:54 AM »
It sounds like what they are saying is that perhaps the reader read the current situation correctly, but predictions didn’t pan out. Just because a reader can see the past and present (which we already know) doesn’t mean they get a free pass for making incorrect predictions. If they are so bad at it, why do they keep making predictions then? You know how many times a reader has told me they aren’t good with timing, but still give me a date anyway? I don’t even ask for it, it’s volunteered.

Both DZigns and Yvonne O have said some amazing current events for me, which led me to return for another reading and then another, but around the third reading, it ended there. Nothing manifested as they predicted. Nothing.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2017, 05:53:01 AM »
Lady jenna gave me a fairytale, nothing came to pass at all! She didn't even pick up that there was another girl around my ex POI. I don't recommend

Offline wishes215

« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2018, 03:10:58 AM »
Any updates on this reader?has she ever given anyone a negative outcome and it happened? Waiting to catch her online.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2018, 07:21:10 PM »
Ive read with her twice, she has been right about the present, right about reading the POI and right about a minor contact.The big prediction is still pending. it wasn't negative though.

anything