Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 82783 times)

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »
I did but it's hard to know whether it's what the person feels. When you read with her and she spoke like the person in question was it the things the person said to you in the past or eventually was said by them with Judi's channeling? She channels people's feelings? Inner thoughts?
She channels inner thoughts as well as feelings. Yes the person usually has said the things already or says them eventually. Not always but most of the time. Sometimes it's word for word and sometimes it's not verbatim but pretty much the same point overall.
With me she's been spot on though I know she isn't for everyone.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 03:24:37 PM »
She's got a long line up... I mean that does speak volumes.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »
I did but it's hard to know whether it's what the person feels. When you read with her and she spoke like the person in question was it the things the person said to you in the past or eventually was said by them with Judi's channeling? She channels people's feelings? Inner thoughts?
She channels inner thoughts as well as feelings. Yes the person usually has said the things already or says them eventually. Not always but most of the time. Sometimes it's word for word and sometimes it's not verbatim but pretty much the same point overall.
With me she's been spot on though I know she isn't for everyone.

I second that she's amazing, the way she just took off when she channeled my guy was unreal....she's now one of the only ones I'll bother using :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 04:22:33 PM »
That's great! Has your guy said the things she told you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »
That's great! Has your guy said the things she told you?

Kinda, but not all things, I only read with her for the first time last week....but they way she was talking is exactly the way he talks..which was freaky and so cool...

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:13:47 PM »
That sounds pretty cool! Have you had a chance to get a reading with Sapphire 21? She is an empath also.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2016, 05:21:21 PM »
That sounds pretty cool! Have you had a chance to get a reading with Sapphire 21? She is an empath also.

No..I will keep her in mind tho....honestly trying to lay off the readings, esp. new readers..I don't know if I'm in the right mindframe to get a negative reading LOL...I was so scared to try Judi last week, but was glad I did. :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:52 PM »
True. Try Sapphire she communicates with her guides to tell you how your man feels and she literally sinks into the body of the other feeling. She then connects with his or her inner thoughts and feelings. Plus she gives guidance to help you.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2016, 06:33:16 PM »
True. Try Sapphire she communicates with her guides to tell you how your man feels and she literally sinks into the body of the other feeling. She then connects with his or her inner thoughts and feelings. Plus she gives guidance to help you.
I tried sapphire years ago when she was new and i agree. SHe's great with guidance and explains things so well. It's so hard to catch her these days otherwise i'd definitely use her again.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2016, 06:39:10 PM »
Did you find her spot on with the feelings and inner thoughts of the person in interest. She isn't so big on predictions but does give guidance. IntutiveScorp, did you follow her guidance and did it work for your situation?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »
Did you find her spot on with the feelings and inner thoughts of the person in interest. She isn't so big on predictions but does give guidance. IntutiveScorp, did you follow her guidance and did it work for your situation?
i did follow her guidance (which was to leave the situation alone and that the guy would come around because the relationship with the other woman would be short-lived). she was dead on!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 07:36:34 PM »
That's awesome! She has been online quite a bit almost every night. She was available this past Saturday night with no line ups.

tired of it all

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2016, 10:53:42 PM »

When I used to read with her she would say things my ex had said to me before, and use exact words and phrases.  But he never talked to me again like she said he would. 

She is very talented at conveying how other people think and feel, but in my experience, not good with outcomes. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 01:30:21 AM »

When I used to read with her she would say things my ex had said to me before, and use exact words and phrases.  But he never talked to me again like she said he would. 

She is very talented at conveying how other people think and feel, but in my experience, not good with outcomes.
Yes outcomes are not her forte. She's more of a "here and now" reader.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 04:20:09 AM »
When I read with her... No predictions just straight empath stuff. It was definitely different from what I had in the past with the other readers.