Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 84091 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2017, 01:34:35 PM »
Yes he is..haven't heard from him since  :-\

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2017, 02:00:26 AM »
When she gave you your reading shay did you think anything of it? As in were you expecting the things to happen within the time frame or just kinda forgot about it?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2017, 08:25:27 AM »
Heck yeah, I was looking for it! Lol. My BFF and I write our predictions on a calendar. Jenna wasn't the only one to get the direction but she was the only one who said specifically, "major changes within two weeks." That definitely happened and is continuing.

I talked to her tonight and she was bang-on with the present and what's going on with us. Now she's saying big changes for the better for me and POI next week.   :)

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »
God oh I only wish I was in your position. My poi was suppose to contact me this weekend  but our situation is also a tough predicament like if I was in her situation I wouldn't know what the first thing to say would be lol. But Jenna also told me things will looked incredibly more positive in the coming weeks and third party will be gone soon too. Just really wished she reached out :/

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »
Alex, hang in there! Sounds like you're where I was in December and very early January. In my experience, when they're all saying a shift is coming and giving the same timing, they're right.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2017, 06:05:17 AM »
Does anyone know how lady Jenna compares to Val or Laurie Lee?
Is lady Jenna more accurate with timing?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2017, 06:10:56 AM »
Not me, never read with either of them.  Sorry. :-/

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2017, 06:36:54 AM »
ive read with both

jenna: for me atleast more tuned into the situation she gave me some details which were inline with what i believed. she gave me a timeline for contact but it didnt happened. but contact is usually chance. it happens of it doesn't. many factors come into play when thinking of contact.

val: was less detailed more of really what she believes and sees but her contact frame for me in coming up and from what i hear when shes on it shes on it. chatted with her 3 times and called once and not once did the time frame change. so crossing fingers.

Rediska

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2017, 06:40:14 AM »
ive read with both

jenna: for me atleast more tuned into the situation she gave me some details which were inline with what i believed. she gave me a timeline for contact but it didnt happened. but contact is usually chance. it happens of it doesn't. many factors come into play when thinking of contact.

val: was less detailed more of really what she believes and sees but her contact frame for me in coming up and from what i hear when shes on it shes on it. chatted with her 3 times and called once and not once did the time frame change. so crossing fingers.

Did Val remember you from before? I'm impressed that her timeframe didn't shift because usually psychics shift them. She gave me a 3 and 4 the first call and the second call said March

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2017, 07:01:55 AM »
yeah she remembered me both call and chat. pm me if you want details.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2017, 07:52:56 PM »
Alex_tx, have you read with laurie Lee?

Laurie and Val have said pretty much the same, but timing around the same too.  Laurie can give more detail info on your specific question.  I agree Val tells you how she sees it.

I am going to try lady jenna. 

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »
no not yet joy. i am trying to lay off from trying new people here and there. i got readings from jenna, val, tarotbypenelope, intuitalex, and toria. and they all say someone the same thing. the only people with different timeframes are intuitalex and penelope didnt give me one. but they all said contact and if and when it does happen it's gonna pick up quickly. dont get me wrong though i also have had people tell me no for reconciliation because of a third party. but they have also gave me predictions that didnt pan out.

maybe i am just one of the unluckly ones? lol ???

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2017, 09:32:16 PM »
Jenna was on fire for me the other night. It took her a minute to connect and then she was off to the races. This is in contrast to the slow starts of earlier readings and in fact, once I had to correct her because she got me and another party mixed up.  :o Not this time though. I don't know if she was having a good night or, I'm hoping, the energy is really strong in my situation right now. We have had movement and events lately.

One thing I notice is that a lot of people sit around waiting for contact predictions. Generally speaking, in my experience, the female psychics tend to be heavily weighted to the other party calling where the guy psychics (and Cookie) will tell you when you will have to be the one to reach out. I never sit around waiting for contact predictions; when I'm hearing for two-three weeks that he's just about to do it, and he hasn't, I know they're wrong and he thinks for whatever reason that I need to do it. Always works out too. I admit though that my situation is unusual. We were engaged decades ago, I'm the one who emotionally left first, he was devastated, then I came back 24 years later. So yeah. (And see, people CAN come back! Lol)

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2017, 06:41:46 PM »
I had a reading from lady Jenna chat. Wow. It was my first.
Her predictions are in line with Val and Laurie lee.
Same story. For all three.
Contact in march and poi wants to reconcile.
I will keep you guys posted. March is a long time from now.
I won't forget to tell you guys.
Can anyone give me feedback based on these three.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2017, 05:27:01 PM »
shayalay- have you read with Diane731?  if so what was your experience?