Author Topic: Mia - Kasamba  (Read 10137 times)

Offline Sooshi

Mia - Kasamba
« on: May 06, 2016, 07:20:30 PM »
I had a longer reading with Mia and a couple of shorter ones. It seemed to delve into coaching more for me and I'm ok with that, with her. I normally just want predictions but she gave me some advice for my situation and it seems pretty solid from a non-psychic perspective even and she brought up some good points to consider. As for her psychic intuition, she's one of the few that has said that my ex and I weren't over and she's maintained that through a few readings, in spite of me calling from a couple of different phone numbers and not knowing I was the same person was on the line.

I know she isn't sugar coating things for me, because one time she gave me a backwards reading. I asked about SM, and first thing she said, was "Do you want the truth? Because I don't sugar coat things" I said yes, please give me the truth. She said "There's another woman involved....[paused]....and you KNOW there's another woman involved, [I said yes]...and his heart is really with her..." At this point I'm feeling crushed but then she went on to describe the 'other woman' and the woman she was describing was ME. It was as though she was reading for other woman that's been hanging around my SO She went on to say "he's only with you when things aren't going well with her and the only thing you can really do is break things off with him." I'm certain that she had the two of us mixed up due to my long history with him that she mentioned, and this other woman is relatively new in his life. He's really only known her about a year.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Mia - Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 05:51:20 PM »
Just found out Mia offers a 1 hour reading for $25, through paypal if you email her at Mia0899cs@gmail.com

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 05:47:07 PM »
Looking back, do you think Mia was ultimately right and maybe she got the description of the woman wrong?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 06:17:01 PM »
Omg I won't call her fake but she's not a reader I will go to, back when I was asking about a house mate this reader told me she's the one , she couldn't have been more wrong.

I won't waste money on her

Looking back, do you think Mia was ultimately right and maybe she got the description of the woman wrong?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 06:21:14 PM »
Omg I won't call her fake but she's not a reader I will go to, back when I was asking about a house mate this reader told me she's the one , she couldn't have been more wrong.

I won't waste money on her

Thanks for that. I tried her anyway and found that she knew some interesting details that other readers have picked up on. She saw me in NYC, which I thnk will happen down the line, but I'm trying to relocate somewhere else in Florida right now with my husband. She dodged my direct questions and when I pressed, I think she made stuff up. My friend that I called about does not have 3 children, so I dont know where she got that. Sigh.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 06:51:51 PM »
Nope, I'd still say what I originally said was the case. This woman is basically a groupie my SM has been using in my absence and its been for things other than sex. She's obsessed with him and somehow thinks that I am all that stands between her and him and he really isn't interested in her. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:56:35 PM by Sooshi »

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 07:06:28 PM »
I agree Sooshi that she got the two of you mixed up and despite whatever is going on his heart is with you not her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 07:14:52 PM »
I have no doubt he's still in love with me. He still tells me he loves me. He went out with another woman recently on a couple of dates and she dumped him because as she said, he's still in love with me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »
I wish I could go into greater detail. There's been a point that Judi's, Tina's and Mia's reading have converged on and they've predicted the same outcome.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 08:03:37 PM »
@Sooshi, did Judi say things about your P.O.I. That resonates with you? Where you felt she really got into him?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »
Yes, she connected to him very, very well. It sounded as though he was speaking through her mouth. I haven't experienced that before with any other reader. She also connected with others I asked about. I can explain more in PM if anyone wants.

Offline lyndie

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 12:30:15 AM »
who is judi?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 12:44:18 AM »
Judis inner light she is an empath, works from Keen.

stargazer

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 05:50:06 AM »
I wish I could go into greater detail. There's been a point that Judi's, Tina's and Mia's reading have converged on and they've predicted the same outcome.
Hi Sooshi, Was their predicted outcome correct ?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 03:26:17 AM »
He did give her the boot, which was one thing that Mia predicted. Other things are still pending.