Author Topic: Faery Lady  (Read 26473 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Faery Lady
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2019, 11:54:53 PM »
She does have some psychic ability. I asked her about another couple, and she accurately picked up on the controlling dynamic the husband had over the wife. She also got a contact date right on the button for me in regards to my own relationship. I haven't used her in a few years now though, as I found readers that were more consistently reliable for me.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2019, 10:08:10 PM »
I have been wanting to try this lady for a long time! I might try her today.

Side bar-Sooshi I feel like I should know you...we have both been on here a long time LOL.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2019, 07:48:16 PM »
So far, so good with her two readings I've had with her. She predicted a correct contact date, and I asked when will my poi will ask me to spend time with him, and she said Nov 26 which was two days after my second reading with her. I didn't believe it at first, and thought it was waaay too soon for him to ask me to hang, since the last time he did was in August. And sure enough, to my true disbelief, I received a text from him on that exact DAY asking me to make plans mid-December together.

I am floored, guys. I have one last major prediction that Nancy says will be happen mid- to late- December. Cross your fingers for me~

Offline jas

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2019, 11:27:30 PM »
I read with her several times when she joined Keen back in the early 2000's she was good and Liked her.  The problem was that she was so good back then, that her line became way too long.  I would log on in the evening and she would have anywhere from 10 to 35 people in line to speak with her.  Eventually, I just moved on to others. 

I just checked and her line is only 4....huge change from the following she use to have.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2019, 02:56:00 AM »
Guys, I’m doing semi good over here, dont temp me to go try her hahaha. I’m kinda intrigued but I don’t wanna waste money at the same time

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2019, 07:06:03 PM »
@Lo I had thought about it for a good while before reading with her initially, but I'm glad I did wait until I felt sure and that it wasn't impulsive, and I'm happy so far with the results :)

Since she's on everyday I think, or at least most days, her lineup does start getting long once she's online. For me, she comes on around 9pm EST, and by then her line is like mega long at like 10+ people. I have jumped in line around that time before, and she does read with everyone waiting in her queue which I think is pretty cool. But if I'm looking to speak with her earlier in the evening, then I'd add myself to her line in the morning so I can be one of her first calls :)

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2019, 07:19:35 PM »
I will say as well, that Nancy didn't agree with everything I said about my poi, and timing. For example, I had asked her questions based on other readings I received from other advisors, as the others had said major happenings would take place around Feb - and Nancy didn't agree, and that these events would happen later, with major discussions happening first. She then gave me a whole year's reading, which did make sense to me. Fingers crossed!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2020, 04:07:43 AM »
Okay is she really hard to understand? I just read with her, and man in could barely understand her. I got the dates she said but it was hard to follow. She gave me specific date for feelings talks, and when we start to date. 

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 04:36:22 AM »
Okay is she really hard to understand? I just read with her, and man in could barely understand her. I got the dates she said but it was hard to follow. She gave me specific date for feelings talks, and when we start to date.

I spoke with her as well and she sounded like a robot I was wondering there for a sec if it was real. She gave me contact predictions. And to answer your question, I could not understand her either.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2020, 06:13:03 AM »
yeah I remember reading with her years ago and nothing came to pass plus the reading was so generic. I wouldn't recommend

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2020, 03:03:02 AM »

I spoke with her as well and she sounded like a robot I was wondering there for a sec if it was real. She gave me contact predictions. And to answer your question, I could not understand her either.

Update on her: her contact prediction was on the money. She said April 2nd and he reached on that day- he is someone that almost never reaches out and we did not talk for three weeks. I say pretty impressive. I did not care for everything else she said because It was def embellished.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2020, 04:08:00 AM »

Update on her: her contact prediction was on the money. She said April 2nd and he reached on that day- he is someone that almost never reaches out and we did not talk for three weeks. I say pretty impressive. I did not care for everything else she said because It was def embellished.

Do you think it could be just a coincidence that she got the date right since everything else She said was embellished? Or do you really think she is gifted?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2020, 04:21:11 AM »
I think she may be with timing... my POI is pretty spotty with his communication so I tried her again to make sure that the first time was not a fluke

By embellished I mean, she says he loves you ( I know he has some feelings, just not love yet because we are not there yet).. some other stuff she said could match my situation and heard it from other readers before.

I will keep you updated with her second timing prediction:)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2020, 04:34:11 AM »
I think she may be with timing... my POI is pretty spotty with his communication so I tried her again to make sure that the first time was not a fluke

By embellished I mean, she says he loves you ( I know he has some feelings, just not love yet because we are not there yet).. some other stuff she said could match my situation and heard it from other readers before.

I will keep you updated with her second timing prediction:)

Yeah she told me that “he loves me” and I don’t think he loves me yet either... so yeah thanks let me know if your second prediction pans out, good luck

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2020, 05:50:47 AM »
Is she on keen

anything