Author Topic: Faery Lady  (Read 26637 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: Faery Lady
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2020, 12:17:25 PM »
Yes, okay she was off in the contact date for me, and last night / day I was super bored and probably needy expecting it. But I went back at night for 10 dollars- cause i was bored. And honestly what blew me away was she explained why he didn’t reach out. She knew about a group of guy friends he is really  tight with and i swear they are worse than girl and text/snap 24/7 and play cod all the time now, he is trying to sell things on line for his house/ the stocks he does plus he always trying to buy or sell cars or random shit lol . But ya wasn’t expecting that much. But it nice cause i knew what she was saying related to him a lot . Maybe it happened last night why ended up not reaching out but i know what she said last night are things he has been doing lately alot of and even before this virus

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2020, 02:03:01 AM »
Yes, okay she was off in the contact date for me, and last night / day I was super bored and probably needy expecting it. But I went back at night for 10 dollars- cause i was bored. And honestly what blew me away was she explained why he didn’t reach out. She knew about a group of guy friends he is really  tight with and i swear they are worse than girl and text/snap 24/7 and play cod all the time now, he is trying to sell things on line for his house/ the stocks he does plus he always trying to buy or sell cars or random shit lol . But ya wasn’t expecting that much. But it nice cause i knew what she was saying related to him a lot . Maybe it happened last night why ended up not reaching out but i know what she said last night are things he has been doing lately alot of and even before this virus

How do you get her to be this accurate? The only time I called her she was so vague and generic she just keep saying that he loves me and blah (sure my poi doesn’t love me like she was saying). So what approach do you take?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2020, 02:31:04 AM »

How do you get her to be this accurate? The only time I called her she was so vague and generic she just keep saying that he loves me and blah (sure my poi doesn’t love me like she was saying). So what approach do you take?

Good question. I tried her three times and thought because her queues were so long she must be amazing. She was a total disaster and got not one thing right. She puts on this voice that convinced me she was in a trance and that powerful guides were speaking through her. Everytime I called back the predicted dates went two more weeks. I guess it really comes down to connection. For me: a total and complete and inexorable disaster!

I called her last Thursday I think, her insights were not impressive at all, it could apply to anyone and it was full of bs, she gave me a contact timeframe of April 13 for contact, she was so confident about it, that certainly did not happen

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2020, 03:25:08 AM »

Good question. I tried her three times and thought because her queues were so long she must be amazing. She was a total disaster and got not one thing right. She puts on this voice that convinced me she was in a trance and that powerful guides were speaking through her. Everytime I called back the predicted dates went two more weeks. I guess it really comes down to connection. For me: a total and complete and inexorable disaster!

Honestly this was my third  time trying her. Her first contact date was April 2nd; And I happen to reach out early day I saw a funny meme and sent it.  So Friday I asked and see saw early week April 14 for contact- it lined up with other people. And i noticed this week from the virus I’m very bored. And I’m watching and needing it kinda cause there is really nothing else going on. And the i gave her 5 mins cause I was again bored last night, and I asked why he didn’t text me, and she said what she said. Nothing special. I don’t think I told her about the  “the boys” or how he likes to sell things online and buy stuff or how he likes invest/day trade. So when she said seem like some guys grabs his attention on something and he got frustrated trying to sell or buy something today which made him mad and gets distract and the boys distract this kid all the time as well with COD or random shit. , I figured that lined up pretty well. Could be stock lines or vague but she said what she said. sure.  We will see.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2020, 09:42:19 PM »
Updates?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2020, 09:51:38 PM »
Updates?

I have predictions for April 26 and May 5. So we will see. It will take the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost to make this happen. Lol

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2020, 09:52:30 PM »
Updates?

I have predictions for April 26 and May 5. So we will see. It will take the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost to make this happen. Lol

None of her timeframes came to pass for me

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2020, 09:59:07 PM »
2ns contact she gave did not happen... I don’t think she is good. I think her first contact prediction that happened for me was just a fluke

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2020, 10:07:34 PM »
The April 26 contact lines up with Queen of Cups 18 and Supernatural Intervention

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2020, 10:09:07 PM »
2ns contact she gave did not happen... I don’t think she is good. I think her first contact prediction that happened for me was just a fluke

Yeah probably was just a coincidence

Offline cake101

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
I had April 16th for contact didn't happen but I asked directly about it. She got May 16th on her own for him coming forward I guess and sharing his feels. But I'm doubting it at this point.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2020, 10:43:34 PM »
I had April 16th for contact didn't happen but I asked directly about it. She got May 16th on her own for him coming forward I guess and sharing his feels. But I'm doubting it at this point.

She said exactly the same to me!!!! 1 date for contact in April and some other date in May for him opening his feelings, how come her waiting line is so long?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2020, 07:59:42 PM »
Does anyone think her voice is weird af? LOL

First contact date came and went....we shall see....

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2020, 11:26:05 PM »
Does anyone think her voice is weird af? LOL

First contact date came and went....we shall see....

Absolutely. She sounds like she has one of those artificial voice box things like Ned on South Park.

Offline jas

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2020, 01:30:43 AM »
Yes, her voice is strange, like she is in a trance.  I want to know her secret.....she has always had at least 10 in her queue waiting to talk with her....always.  Right there are 24 in line to speak with her.

anything