Author Topic: Faery Lady  (Read 26472 times)

sodapopcharm

Re: Faery Lady
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 04:59:00 PM »
you really need to stop contacting her.  It's not healthy for you, and it's not getting you anywhere.  TBH, it might be creeping her out a bit, it does with me when a man is too aggressive.
yes! Totally agree. It's such a turn off when someone is so thirsty.

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 05:52:14 AM »
Uh oh. I have a confession prediction from her August 19 that I'm really hoping will manifest lol.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »
She was a faery tale reader for me too! Seems like a very good and positive person, but nothing makes sense from timelines to feelings. If what she said happens it will be nothing short of a miracle. I get married to the guy by the end of this year who told me he likes someone else and is moving.phew! I would love to see that happen

I sincerely hope that she works out for you whskers and maybe she just didn't connect with me!:).

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2017, 12:36:16 PM »
Uh oh. I have a confession prediction from her August 19 that I'm really hoping will manifest lol.
Don't get your hope too high like everyone said she a fairy tale reader

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 06:41:31 PM »
Honestly i only talk to her for contact , everything else is a BIG maybe. Her contact is a hit or miss. There has been times where she predicted contact including the correct time. Even sales predictions where I've made money that day from my company.

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2017, 05:24:31 AM »
Back in 2014.. she said me an my ex boyfriend will get back together on October 5. We did get back together October 5 2014.

This year she said I will get a job offer September 22 and someone will confess about his feelings August 19. Both events were misses. The job offer was august 18 and the guy never confessed anything.

Offline whskers

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 05:26:42 AM »
I remember last year she predicted something almost impossible to believe. Whatever she predicted happened but the timing was more “during the winter”.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 06:15:35 PM »
She does have a knack for getting dates correct sometimes, but I haven't called her much since.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 06:20:21 PM »
She seems to lead a lot of people on in her feedback...seems like a lot of the same people calling over and over.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2017, 03:16:32 AM »
I used to read with her a couple years ago about an old POI. She was so wrong. I believe she was guessing. Basically told me that the reason why I was not hearing from him etc was because he was busy with work, when in fact he then then said to me that he went back with his ex so he couldn't continue with me anymore. One day before he sent me this text, I asked fairy lady: "do you think it could be because another girl is around?" She said no definitely not. LOL. Crap reader

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2017, 03:35:20 AM »
She doesn't pick up third parties, but she is hit & miss with timing.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »
I have been lurking here around the corner as I don’t have any new updates. My issue is job and I am still jobless. I have read with all readers besides sincerity and a couple too expensive readers. As many hate me for leaving bad comments about kisha who presented this ROSY pic of my job scenario year back and was among my most read with readers whenever I had money. I have read with Faery lady sometimes and she IS kinda a bit too optimistic reader but did see some things that happened such as a few couple job interviews at least, or she saw me making money online at that time I laughed but I do some work for that I get paid from 50 to 500$ depends. She is polite lady, easily available and not so expensive. Yes, sometimes her dates are bang on too. While she has been wrong like all others like Kisha, cookie, gaylene etc but still due to above mentioned things I enjoyed my readings with her, but she is indeed a bit too optimistic one lol

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2019, 10:56:38 AM »
When I first discovered her on Keen, I saw that she had a huge list of callers in line, excellent reviews, and was relatively cheap, so I figured why not? The first reading from her, really didn't impress me too much.. it seemed like an easily managed fairytale, which could have applied to various people. Her predicted dates, came and passed without her main prediction unfolding. So, I decided to give her another shot, about a month later, and during the reading she made a really odd comment. I had asked about reconciliation, she said hes going to come forward now, and he's going to tell you that he doesn't just want a friendship, and she had stressed this point a couple of times. I ended up hanging up after only a few minutes on the phone with her, thinking 'wtf? Why would I even think that was his intention, we were together for a year? Lol" low and behold, we had gotten into an argument (ironically on the date which she had predicted we would reconcile) and his 'excuse' to push me away was that he only wanted friendship, and had no other intentions. When I remembered her reading I thought that's very odd.. I'll give her one more shot.. so she begins the reading with explaining exactly what is going on between us, she even sensed a drastic shift in my attitude, behaviors, etc. she stated that he knows now that he has to make things up to me and that he knows it has to be done by march 28 before traveling (we actually have travel plans scheduled for the following day, but that's pretty damn good if you ask me). I wont know about her prediction for another week or so, but I have to admit, I do believe she has some sort of a gift. I hope that she is correct this time with the two dates that she had provided for me.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2019, 08:08:12 AM »
Does anyone had any feedback regarding readings or predictions with Faery Lady recently?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2019, 03:38:42 PM »
Hey all.

Has anyone read with Faery Lady recently? I read with her this week after a lot of thought of whether I was going to read with her or not; she seems to have a bad rep here. But I actually really liked her, and she gave me good info without me feeding her anything at all. Thoughts, anyone?