Author Topic: Faery Lady  (Read 26479 times)

Offline Sooshi

Faery Lady
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:58:47 PM »
I've read through the old threads and it seems that Faery Lady tends to be overly optimistic in her predictions from what I gather. I tried her a few days ago. She seemed tuned in to my situation but I am not sure if I gave her too much info on it. Said my ex is starting to realize that I am no longer hung up on the relationship and I'm ready to let him go and that's he's realizing that he does in fact love me and wants me as his partner. She gave me the date May 24th, which is a week after the window of time that I am allowed to leave feedback for the reading on keen. Well, there's never really been a question that he loves me. He still says so even in the middle of a heated argument. We love each other very much. We just seem stuck in a power struggle, IMO. I spoke to him yesterday and stated clearly that I have accepted that we're broken up and I'm ready to move on, and he flatly insisted that it wasn't true. When I repeated it to him again, he said I must be seeing someone else then, and I'm not. So maybe that will sink in for him over the next few days. Who knows. I guess I'll update this after the 24th. I'm largely disregarding the date she gave me. I think specific dates are asking a bit much from a reading. I will be happy if it just comes to pass in a general time frame.

Has anyone had predictions from her come true?

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Faery Lady
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 02:04:53 AM »
Hi- I've only read w her once and it was very positive. She didn't really make any predictions regarding my situation. Although positive, The reading was very generic and general so I never read w her again.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 04:05:01 AM »
did it come true?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 01:20:36 AM »
It did come true as far as a contact prediction but we never got past the power struggle.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 02:06:33 AM »
I think she has some psychic ability She was able to pick up some of the current situation  with my poi and me but tell too much of a fairy tales story.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 03:16:02 AM »
when I read with her she pick up that she very attraction to me and she known that the way she been acting she making me confuse but she want to have a relationship with me she not interest in anyone else. When I ask her if it short term or long term she said it long term she looking for marriage, I want the same thing too didn't give her any information it sound  like a fairy tale only time will tell.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 01:40:34 PM »
She also pick up that I have pull back and she begins to worry that I may not be interest in her anymore and may not talk about getting together with her. I did tell her about my feeling maybe she pick up on that too. so she will contact me. Maybe she just cold reading me and get lucky I didn't give her anything to work with.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 02:35:59 AM »
when I read with her she pick up that she very attraction to me and she known that the way she been acting she making me confuse but she want to have a relationship with me she not interest in anyone else. When I ask her if it short term or long term she said it long term she looking for marriage, I want the same thing too didn't give her any information it sound  like a fairy tale only time will tell.

Lostsoul is this the same girl you lost hope? I was just curious because that would be a sign that faery lady's prediction didn't come to pass?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 02:52:47 AM »

Lostsoul is this the same girl you lost hope? I was just curious because that would be a sign that faery lady's prediction didn't come to pass?
NOthing come to pass like always. well they said to stop contacting her but I keep on doing it.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 02:55:40 AM »
This lady feeds everyone fairytales, more like faerytale lady!  IN MY OPINION
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:16:29 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »
I see.

I haven't spoken with her for the longest time, but last week she predicted a couple of things for me.  But in 2014, she was correct when she predicted that me and boyfriend will get back together on October 5, 2014 (spot on date) and she predicted that my boyfriend will go back to school (spot on too). 

I was just curious.  I was thinking of calling her again because of her keen reviews but I don't know if should trust that anymore.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 03:06:50 PM »

NOthing come to pass like always. well they said to stop contacting her but I keep on doing it.

you really need to stop contacting her.  It's not healthy for you, and it's not getting you anywhere.  TBH, it might be creeping her out a bit, it does with me when a man is too aggressive.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »

you really need to stop contacting her.  It's not healthy for you, and it's not getting you anywhere.  TBH, it might be creeping her out a bit, it does with me when a man is too aggressive.
I haven't contact her for over a week

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 04:35:31 PM »

Good! keep it up, you will feel better in the long run

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 04:58:50 PM »

Good! keep it up, you will feel better in the long run
the longest was for a month no contact no seeing each other and I miss her even more. It look like I'm in a karmic debit with her