Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6196 times)

Offline Sooshi

Hello
« on: May 06, 2016, 06:31:35 PM »
Hi, I'm new here. My profile was just approved today. I've been waiting for a few days since I found this forum, to be able to get on here and post. I've noticed that this forum isn't all that active lately. I hope there's still some people lurking around here yet and that maybe if I post my experiences I'll get some feedback/replies. I've been having problems in my relationship for the last year and a half and I've been using psychics more than I usually do for the last 6 months. For the most part I've used keen, some psychics I found on blogtalk and one in person that I've known since my teens.

Offline bstalling

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:42:12 PM »
welcome to the forum.

The forum is pretty much dead because most posters have had disappointing experiences with psychics in general. In addition, readings can get pretty expensive. You can read past experiences and determine who you want to read with. There are some gifted readers around, but they may or may not be helpful to you in reality.

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:11:38 PM »
Welcome.  I'm still pretty new here myself.  Yeah it is kind of quiet around here but maybe if newer people start posting more things will pick up.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 12:08:22 AM »
I'm new as well and have spoken to tons of psychics. I plan to post a lot more about my experiences :))))

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »
Hi maddie,

Who has been most accurate for u so far?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 03:08:34 PM »
I just got approved as well...glad I'm able to finally post...I was reading through all the older posts and it does seem as if most people realize that these predictions just never happen. 

I haven't totally given up on my situation but I would say 99%.  I do believe they were right about picking up feelings, but that's really it.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 04:53:30 PM »
Welcome Bluebelle! Glad to see people posting. This forum looks like it's been quiet/dead. Very little activity. Hope to hear more from people and get their insights and hear (read) their stories & experiences

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 04:55:15 PM »
Bluebell.... Have you tried Sincerity at all?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 08:23:40 PM »
Hi Maddie, who have you tried? If you haven't try sapphire 21, sincerity, Lisa Dianne and Judis inner light. Tell us what you think:)

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 02:42:14 AM »
Hi Maddie, who have you tried? If you haven't try sapphire 21, sincerity, Lisa Dianne and Judis inner light. Tell us what you think:)

I have read with 50 psychics on CP..most are not good...except Fatima and Dominique but still waiting on predictions...

On Keen, I read with Lisa Dianne, Love Nurse and KISHA Aries Intuition.

Lisa Dianne I talked to her on chat, she wasn't detailed at all..more like a 'you will prosper by X time frame' kind of reading..no specifics!

Love Nurse was the best prediction wise, she was fast and kind of detailed. However I found her to be kinda rude...after I said 'thank you very much' at the end of the reading she just hung up lol. She sounded like she really didn't wanna be there.

I find the readers at CP to be much more professional in that sense.

As for Kisha, reading was good and she was nice. However I didn't like how she only gives numbers for timeframes ...what am i supposed to do with that? I've no idea if its 3-4 days, weeks, months, years or wed/thurs, or May 3rd/4th, June 3rd/4th, or 3pm-4pm....etc.

LOL i sooooo agree with the numbers. I have come to HATE when readers offer numbers but can't tell me timeframe.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 04:44:54 AM »
Maddie, try Sincerity. Lisa Dianne can be hit or miss, like I said earlier in another post when she is on she is all game. I would recommend calling her, she takes appointments also. Lisa Dianne is known for her empath work, she can't predict for the life of her lol. She is a sweet heart though. I'm not sure what you are inquiring about but if it's about a person then you use empaths like Sapphire 21, Lisa Dianne or Judis inner light. I think it's really hard to predict someone's next move so work with what you get from an empath that channels ones feelings and inner thought. Sincerity is a book of knowledge seems to be really know what's going on in the situation. As far as prediction I think thompj had said in a forum that she is pretty good with her predictions, she seems to have a following. Her rate is quite expensive but then the lady lives in UK. If you do try her let us know what you think:)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 05:08:11 AM »
I usually don't go through chat because I'm a horrible typer and then I forget all my questions because of the clock ticking down. I have tried Lisa on chat and she is very vague. On the phone you can grill her a bit by hearing it in her voice, she picks up things breaks it down more detailed I 'd say. Is there one you tried so far and liked?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 04:18:17 PM »
I saw that. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad you had a good experience with her.