Author Topic: How much is it really worth?  (Read 7542 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: How much is it really worth?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 05:57:37 PM »
Wow she was truly amazing (Judi)..I cannot believe what she just told me....I was almost crying, it sounds like it came right out of his mouth.  I'm not disappointed AT ALL but I have to exercise more patience (it looks like) which is hard for me.....

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 06:12:57 PM »
Wow she was truly amazing (Judi)..I cannot believe what she just told me....I was almost crying, it sounds like it came right out of his mouth.  I'm not disappointed AT ALL but I have to exercise more patience (it looks like) which is hard for me.....

Yes! she has had me in tears before because what she said was so true and exactly like the person i had asked about. Without a true gift, there was no way she'd know any of his issues let alone talk the way he does.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 06:47:18 PM »

Yes! she has had me in tears before because what she said was so true and exactly like the person i had asked about. Without a true gift, there was no way she'd know any of his issues let alone talk the way he does.

Wow it's unreal!  She even said "wow" when she finished.  I am still taking it all in.  It's almost harder now since she confirmed how much he loves me....it's hard because I feel us being together is too challenging in this lifetime.  Sigh.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 06:57:19 PM »

Wow it's unreal!  She even said "wow" when she finished.  I am still taking it all in.  It's almost harder now since she confirmed how much he loves me....it's hard because I feel us being together is too challenging in this lifetime.  Sigh.

Yeah my situation is similar :( the feelings are definitely there but things are complicated at the moment. Anyway, yeah i know how that feels- it does make it harder and even more frustrating. It makes u hold on longer, but when things still don't happen- it's just a huge letdown

tired of it all

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 07:21:33 PM »
Yeah I was amazed back when I first spoke with Judi...she does have a real gift, as if the other person is speaking through her.  She told me things about my ex that were so comforting, about how he feels, how he sees himself, right down to specific phrases that he himself had used before.  I was so blown away...and then she said if I contacted him, he would respond, but he didn't respond at all.  That was over 2 years ago and I still have not heard from him - except in the most indirect, nasty, passive-aggressive and sniping ways - NOTHING like what Judi told me would happen (and no one else predicted his behavior either).  Nothing ever came to pass from any of her predictions. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 07:28:16 PM »
Yeah I was amazed back when I first spoke with Judi...she does have a real gift, as if the other person is speaking through her.  She told me things about my ex that were so comforting, about how he feels, how he sees himself, right down to specific phrases that he himself had used before.  I was so blown away...and then she said if I contacted him, he would respond, but he didn't respond at all.  That was over 2 years ago and I still have not heard from him - except in the most indirect, nasty, passive-aggressive and sniping ways - NOTHING like what Judi told me would happen (and no one else predicted his behavior either).  Nothing ever came to pass from any of her predictions.

Wow that stinks...well she basically told me not to expect much soon and that it would take time, just to be his friend.  She said not to expect much from him at all at this point...but the stuff she said wow...I am at the very least glad my feelings are not one sided.

tired of it all

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 08:01:22 PM »
Wow that stinks...well she basically told me not to expect much soon and that it would take time, just to be his friend.  She said not to expect much from him at all at this point...but the stuff she said wow...I am at the very least glad my feelings are not one sided.

I hope I don't come across like I'm trying to be a downer, but I just can't stand to see anyone else go through what I went through.  She didn't exactly tell me a fairytale, but I believe things would begin to turn around when I followed her advice.  It was comforting to hear about his deeper feelings and I found everything she said in that regard totally believable.  The problem with my ex is his behavior does not always match his true feelings.  In fact that was one of the main reasons why we broke up. 

My ex is a very stubborn man and he is mentally ill (bipolar).  So my situation is probably one of the harder cases for anyone to read accurately.  I hope yours is different.  Many readers have told me how he feels, but haven't been able to predict his actual day-to-day behavior very well.  Melody Marie has come the closest and that is why I have stuck with her.  Judi was very helpful for a time.  I think the way she channels a person's thoughts and feelings is accurate, and she is probably one of the best readers for that. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 08:05:11 PM »

I hope I don't come across like I'm trying to be a downer, but I just can't stand to see anyone else go through what I went through.  She didn't exactly tell me a fairytale, but I believe things would begin to turn around when I followed her advice.  It was comforting to hear about his deeper feelings and I found everything she said in that regard totally believable.  The problem with my ex is his behavior does not always match his true feelings.  In fact that was one of the main reasons why we broke up. 

My ex is a very stubborn man and he is mentally ill (bipolar).  So my situation is probably one of the harder cases for anyone to read accurately.  I hope yours is different.  Many readers have told me how he feels, but haven't been able to predict his actual day-to-day behavior very well.  Melody Marie has come the closest and that is why I have stuck with her.  Judi was very helpful for a time.  I think the way she channels a person's thoughts and feelings is accurate, and she is probably one of the best readers for that.

No, you didn't come off as a downer at all :)  I can totally understand your mindset after going thru this myself...my guy isn't bipolar but with the way he acts, you would think he was sometimes...but also a complicated situation that seems impossible.  your guy being bipolar can be a huge factor in why you have no progress, that's a tough situation.  Is he on meds at all, they can help tremendously. 

I am glad she's at least accurate with the feelings aspect because it sure does stink to have strong feelings for someone who doesn't have them at all for you, and at least I know he does.  But whether or not this will amount to us being together, I'm not so hopeful.  I just have to keep on moving ahead with my life. 

I have to say, I'm glad to have found this forum though, talking with you guys helps :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 08:08:04 PM by bluebelle »

tired of it all

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 08:40:29 PM »
I have to say, I'm glad to have found this forum though, talking with you guys helps :)

I'm really glad for this too, and I wish I had found it a lot sooner.  I'm not sure how I missed it since I am searching the net for reviews on psychics.  To think I have been at this since around 2007-8, I can't believe how much time has gone by and I'm still searching for answers.

My ex is still on medication as far as I know.  I know his medication changed a few weeks before we split up and I felt like that might have had something to do with it.  When we broke up it was like he went through a 180 degree personality change.  One day he was still talking to me and then the next he would have nothing to do with me.  He totally shut me out and refused to talk to me anymore.  I found out this is fairly common for bipolar people in relationships and they will even do it in a way that gaslights the partner they left behind.  This is what happened to me, I thought something was horribly wrong because he changed so suddenly, but no one else took me seriously.  Then I found out he was talking about me behind my back, acting really cool about the whole thing and telling people I was stalking him. 

This really messed with my mind because one day he literally told me that he loved me and I meant the world to him.  Then the next day, he was angry and belligerent and told me to never contact him again.  Then for months people kept telling me all the nasty things he was saying about me...I mean, people who knew him, but NOT the psychics I was talking to.  No one warned me how far he was going and when I found out it was even more devastating than the actual break up. 

It felt that much worse because these readers had already built me up about how much he cared about me and missed me.  This happened before I found Judi.  By the time I found her I had become so disillusioned and confused I thought maybe the entire relationship was one-sided or that I might have imagined the whole thing.  So she did help me begin to get past that.  I've seen some signs that confirm what she and several other readers have told me about his true feelings.  I just don't know if he will ever be able to act on it, or talk to me again, much less have a relationship. 

tired of it all

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 09:34:42 PM »
Well, after stupidly going on a mini-binge over the weekend, and trying a few readers I've never spoken to before, I realize it's worth paying the higher rate for Melody Marie.  She has been the most accurate of anyone for me over the years.  I think a couple of those other readers I tried were just blowing smoke up my butt.

I've just got to find a way to deal with stuff when MM is not available.  She's only on M-F, business hours, and you know how when things go wrong it is always after hours.

I was doubting some of the things MM had told me too and thought maybe what some other readers told me was right.  But I got definite confirmation they were wrong.  Maybe it was meant to be though because hearing all those negative readings prompted me to find out.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:37:40 PM by tired of it all »