Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 231816 times)

Offline member60636366

• C-133
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2016, 11:10:22 PM »
MyNuSong predicted that my house would get broken into. Took 10 months but it did happen when I was out of town. Freaky.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #406 on: August 30, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »
Mine was from Tarotbypenelope on Etsy

It spooked me how accurate the reading was. She nailed things I was able to verify later and what she said was going to happen actually happened.

I also had a pet reading with her and she told me my dog felt pain where the babies would be and no way did my dog have an infected uterus.

POI contact happened like she said. Really great to find out what someone's motivations or intentions truly are. Best reader on etsy

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #407 on: August 31, 2016, 05:34:39 AM »
Mine was from Tarotbypenelope on Etsy

It spooked me how accurate the reading was. She nailed things I was able to verify later and what she said was going to happen actually happened.

I also had a pet reading with her and she told me my dog felt pain where the babies would be and no way did my dog have an infected uterus.

POI contact happened like she said. Really great to find out what someone's motivations or intentions truly are. Best reader on etsy

What reading did you get from TarotbyPenelope? I'm interested to try her out, does she give predictions?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #408 on: September 17, 2016, 01:00:52 AM »
Predictions that came true:

Hi All, I am pretty new here but wanted to share my story….
Most of the readers I read with were from California Psychics.
While there were many that were wrong the below readers consistently got things right on FUTURE predictions…however i had to space the time between them…some picked up on one guy more than the other…

The following outlines FUTURE predictions that CAME TRUE…not current situations at that time or description of the person - for that most of the readers were correct.

Background:

I had an ex I dealt with for 4 years and a new guy I met this year.
The ex “F” and i had a strong attraction, but knew he dealt with girls and ultimately i ended our “FWB” situation in July 2016 because of a MAJOR lie
The new guy “B” - was predicted by Indio - she described him to a “T” and he was/is a good guy as predicted, however he recently disappeared on me after our Trip to Cabo at the End of July…

“B” is the new guy i met in 2016 - He told me he wanted a committed relationship, marriage, told me we were exclusive in May and again in July - and then disappeared at the end of July...
"C" guy I dated in the middle of "F" and before I met "B" - he was a FWB
“F” is the ex i met in 2012 - we were in an official relationship but broke up in 2013 - wanted to get back with him - and continued FWB until July 2016 - however we were only friends (with out the benefits) when I met "B" in March 2016...

Percentages are based on the number of times I called and the context of the correctness of the reading (prediction wise).
Most of the readers were able to pick up the current situation with both guys correctly - so this is strictly FUTURE PREDICTIONS

Tajah - 80% - recently moved up as a Premier Psychic
* Predicted a trip in March 2015 with my ex “F” - BIG PREDICTION
* She Predicted that my ex “F” moved in 2015
* Predicted that my ex “F” traveled in between 2 places over the 2014-2015 holiday - which was true
* Predicted we would cross paths when he returned - happened with “F”
* Predicted after 2 months of no contact that he  “F” would return in July 2015 - and he still would be the same way - true - BIG PREDICTION
* Stated he was trying to be a player which was true “F” - he ended up telling me he was dating multiple women
* Although she felt we  “F” would get back together - she also recommended that i stop seeing him and move on on several occasions, but would always see us reconnect and we always did
* Recently I called about “B” and she stated i would hear from him (right off the bat without me asking) before the end of September - PENDING
* Asked about "C "- and if I would hear from him again last August - and asked if he was going to get back with his ex wife - she said he would go back, but it was only for convenience and he wouldn't stay with her long - BIG PREDICTION true! - I talked to him - we are good friends now, he told me he only got back with the ex wife for purposes of getting his daughter - he isn't with her now but has his daughter!! I even told him I read on him and how this came true - and he was shocked LOL

Indio - 80% - recently moved up to Premier Psychic
* Predicted “B” when I called about my ex  “F” in Feb - she said I would meet him in March and I did - described him to a “T” down to where he worked! BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that it would not move forward with “F”, that he is a player and a liar, which was true “F” - found out MAJOR LIE in July 2016 BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted the trip in the summer  with “B”- which was true we went to Cabo
* Predicted that I will move in with “B” at the end of the year - PENDING
* From recent readings i can’t really validate as she is stating that there is a stalker around “B” and that him and the stalker have an off and on relationship - that I cannot verify…PENDING

Venus - 75% - recently moved up to a Premier Psychic
* Predicted that it would not move forward with my ex “F” BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that “B” wanted marriage and was serious about a relationship - this is true because he told me
* However,  in a reading in May 2016 - she said that i would bring up the relationship in a “J” month and he will go quiet - this IS TRUE…he has disappeared on me since July 30th!
* She also predicted she doesn’t hear the words “commitment” until September - so this is still pending as i still have not heard from him. - PENDING
* She saw “B” as the one i would marry (without me asking) - she also saw 2 marriages in 2 different places with him
* When I asked about "C" she said i would have a longer term relationship with him (we are now really good friends), but saw that he had things all over the place and was unsettled, and that he would not ultimately stay with his ex wife - which was true - he was all over the place because he was moving and changing jobs, getting his daughter....

Braxton - 60%
* Correctly Predicted a trip in September 2014 with my ex “F” - we went to Disney world
* Correctly Predicted a surprise from my ex in June 2014 “F” - he surprised me with 2 huge bottles of my favorite perfume for my bday..Braxton said it was “something strongly in his mind that he is going to present to you”  he was right …the dude was looking all over for a bottle of perfume lotion that was discontinued but somehow managed to find it!!
* Right off the bat knew i met him “F” in 2012
* Knew that there was another female around him, picked up a love triangle with “F” - which was true
* Braxton however, predicted we would get back together but knew there were other women and obstacles with this guy - he never ever mentioned marriage tho
* He babbles a lot, so he can waste up your minutes lol - but didn’t read with him on B but once…it was general

Saba 65%
* Predicted that my ex “F” and I would not move forward
* Predicted I would meet someone new in Feb 2016 - I met “B” in Feb, but met him in person in March as Indio Predicted
* Accurately identified “B”’s personality and stated that I would move in with him (no timeframe) - PENDING

Deloris 65%
* Predicted that there would be a delay in a position that i wouldn’t get - the delay would be 2 weeks and she said someone is blocking this - and in exactly 2 weeks, i was informed that my director blocked me from getting the job because i had not been with the company for a year yet
* She predicted that “B” wanted marriage - this is true as he explicitly told me that!!
* She saw 2 marriages for me - PENDING
* She also said me and my ex “F” would not move forward as he is trying to be a player

Lucretia - 60%
* Predicted I would hear from and go out to the movies with B the same day - true
* Predicted something special would come up in 2 to 3 weeks where he “B” would say we were exclusive - which was true, he said we were exclusive without me asking - we went to Cabo together  in July 2016- BIG PREDICTION

The following readers from CP were FULL OF IT:
Aliza (reads from a script), Fiona, Anacella - there were several others but i can’t remember who they were

The following CP readers I have no comment:
* Dominique
* Fernando
* Arbrielle
* Heidi
* Donna

As for Keen readers, I have read with all of the ones mentioned in this forum starting in August 2016 - and most of the predictions have NOT come to pass (regarding contact with "B"), but most picked up on the description of “B” to a T and picked up the current situation correctly:

* Aries Intuition
* Queen of Cups
* SINCERITY - picked up lack of communication
* Cindy Joy
* Bodymindspirit - picked up lack of communication
* Divine light readings by Val
* Soul Exposure
* Dollwhich
* Lania
* Lila Q - she described “B” to a T - was awesome with descriptions
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:10:34 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #409 on: September 18, 2016, 09:15:52 PM »
Wow Sparkle, thanks for sharing your story!! I'm impressed by the amount of detail the psychics you speak of picked up on. I'm really thinking of getting a reading with one of them now to get insight on my situation. Who do you feel picks up on timing and details best?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #410 on: September 18, 2016, 11:51:01 PM »
No problem Cosmogirl!

I would say Tajah has probably been the most spot on with timelines (out of the readers I read with). She can also pick up on very specific details...She would give me dates that I wouldn't believe - but sure enough either the exact dates came true or the prediction would be very close to those dates. She is also very down to earth.

She is also an ethical reader - meaning she will tell you if she cannot connect with you so you wont have to waist money.
The thing is CP does not give refunds like Keen. She is a bit pricey ($8.50/min) though :o- but I read with her when she was cheaper...
For some reason most of my future predictions have been numerous with CP than with Keen (even the small ones ;)).

Hopefully she will able to connect with you - if she does she is pretty good!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #411 on: September 19, 2016, 01:55:08 PM »
Ok, I am in line for a callback with her tonight (I'm in Europe so her online schedule works perfectly for me lol). Pray I'll get an accurate reading. Been a bit hestitant to try new readers and also am a bit indecisive between her and Abrielle, since she has great reviews and have heard some wonderful things about her, especially on timing. But will wait and see....will update

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #412 on: September 20, 2016, 09:29:00 AM »
I got my reading with Tajah yesterday and she zoomed right in! Picked up on details I know to be true and details I cannot verify yet, but she gave me timeframes that are in line with one trusted advisor I have in the Netherlands (where I'm from). This Dutch psychic was the only one who, months ago, gave me a time line for October/ November when he'd reach out. She also said he'd be looking for attention from other women! Tajah said him talking to other women, without me even asking. Everyone else (like a dozen Keen psychics) all gave me timeframes much sooner that never came to pass. Funny thing is that Tajah mentioned October for him to have an eyeopener surrounding a celebration that has to do with his current relationship. Now I read with Cookie before and I was not at all pleased with her reading, but weirdly enough she did mention she saw a 10 for them to break up and it having to do something with 'how long they'd been together'. I know it's not 10 years! Tajah also said March for us to be committed and Cookie mentioned 3. So for now I have decided to not call anyone anymore until this timeframe passes. Keep you posted!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #413 on: September 20, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »
That's awesome she was able to connect with you! I hope the predictions pan out for you - I do know if she suggests a date it may either be that exact date, or it may very close (+/- 3days) to that date....good luck!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #414 on: September 21, 2016, 02:34:35 PM »
Thanks Sparkle! I really hope they pan out too. It's been a loooong road ughhh...

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #415 on: September 21, 2016, 02:35:41 PM »
@Sparkle: Oh and please keep us posted about your upcoming timeline for end of this month!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #416 on: November 26, 2016, 08:41:17 AM »
My SM and I broke up in late August. Dark days. Binged on psychics. Happy to say that we are back together as predicted.

Celtic Moon nailed it. Said she saw reconciliation opening up in October and a beautiful relationship in November. All facts. We have spent everyday and night this month together like we never stopped. Having fun and enjoying each other again. She also stated she saw us " combining homes before an engagement". We practically live together now so I'd say she was correct.

Angelic Dream ( Michelle) predicted reconciliation in October .  October 7th to be exact. Nailed it. We rekindled on the 5th and we are here now. I am over the moon that my heart is back where he belongs.

Lady Persephone didn't give exact dates but told me she doesn't see us out of each other's life. She read him like she knew him personally, I was blown away. She did say she saw us back together in a month or two, nailed it.

Intuit Alex: said he felt a distance and communication will improve said it would improve within 6 weeks ( read with him right after Labor Day). Said he saw us celebrating something that may be an engagement in the near future. But I need to hold him accountable, definite reconciliation. Nailed it within that time frame. I don't much care for his reading style, he seems a tad disconnected or nonchalant but I can't argue results. He was correct so far as reconciliation however I'm still waiting for this celebration.

Edited to add: I read with all of the above in early September.

This is my update. Psychics are hit or miss, or feed you lies you want to hear but these 3 were amazing. This board really helped me through some dark days of heartbreak and frustration, thank you ladies/ gents. Your reviews really helped me find the good eggs. Go with your gut. If you think a psychic is BS then they just might be. But I never got this feeling from any of the above mentioned. I'm just living in the moment now realizing that My predictions have really come to pass. It's surreal but I happy. Thank the universe
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:46:23 AM by MoonChild »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #417 on: March 26, 2017, 06:51:13 AM »
Just an update below  :D

While there were many that were wrong the below readers consistently got things right on FUTURE predictions…however i had to space the time between them…some picked up on one guy more than the other…

The following outlines FUTURE predictions that CAME TRUE…not current situations at that time or description of the person - for that most of the readers were correct.

Background:

The ex “F” and i had a strong attraction, but knew he dealt with girls and ultimately i ended our “FWB” situation in July 2016 because of a MAJOR lie
The new guy “B” - was predicted by Indio - she described him to a “T” and he was/is a good guy as predicted, however he recently disappeared on me after our Trip to Cabo at the End of July…<--3/26/17 - Indio stated in Sept of 2016, I would hear from him and it would be a text and it would be "late at night". She was correct again. He texted 11/30 at 11:30 pm. So it was 4 months later  (since he disappeared in July) when i actually heard from him

“B” is the new guy i met in 2016 - He told me he wanted a committed relationship, marriage, told me we were exclusive in May and again in July - and then disappeared at the end of July...
“F” is the ex i met in 2012 - we were in an official relationship but broke up in 2013 - wanted to get back with him - and continued FWB until July 2016 - however we were only friends (with out the benefits) when I met "B" in March 2016...

Percentages are based on the number of times I called and the context of the correctness of the reading (prediction wise).
Most of the readers were able to pick up the current situation with both guys correctly - so this is strictly FUTURE PREDICTIONS

* Predicted that my ex “F” traveled in between 2 places over the 2014-2015 holiday - which was true
* Predicted after 2 months of no contact that he  “F” would return in July 2015 - and he still would be the same way - true - BIG PREDICTION
* Stated he was trying to be a player which was true “F” - he ended up telling me he was dating multiple women
* Although she felt we  “F” would get back together - she also recommended that i stop seeing him and move on on several occasions, but would always see us reconnect and we always did
* Recently I called about “B” and she stated i would hear from him (right off the bat without me asking) before the end of September - PENDING
* Asked about "C "- and if I would hear from him again last August - and asked if he was going to get back with his ex wife - she said he would go back, but it was only for convenience and he wouldn't stay with her long - BIG PREDICTION true! - I talked to him - we are good friends now, he told me he only got back with the ex wife for purposes of getting his daughter - he isn't with her now but has his daughter!! I even told him I read on him and how this came true - and he was shocked LOL

* Predicted “B” when I called about my ex  “F” in Feb - she said I would meet him in March and I did - described him to a “T” down to where he worked! BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that it would not move forward with “F”, that he is a player and a liar, which was true “F” - found out MAJOR LIE in July 2016 BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that I will move in with “B” at the end of the year - PENDING <-- 3/26/17 - I moved but not in with him lol [/color]So this didnt come to pass
* From recent readings i can’t really validate as she is stating that there is a stalker around “B” and that him and the stalker have an off and on relationship - that I cannot verify…PENDING - <--3/26/17 - I still cant verify this

* Predicted that “B” wanted marriage and was serious about a relationship - this is true because he told me
* However,  in a reading in May 2016 - she said that i would bring up the relationship in a “J” month and he will go quiet - this IS TRUE…he has disappeared on me since July 30th!
* She also predicted she doesn’t hear the words “commitment” until September - so this is still pending as i still have not heard from him. - PENDING<--3/26/17 - Well September came and went...no committment...but then again Venus's timing has never been good lol- predictions however have...
* She saw “B” as the one i would marry (without me asking) - she also saw 2 marriages in 2 different places with him
* When I asked about "C" she said i would have a longer term relationship with him (we are now really good friends), but saw that he had things all over the place and was unsettled, and that he would not ultimately stay with his ex wife - which was true - he was all over the place because he was moving and changing jobs, getting his daughter....

Braxton - 60%
* Correctly Predicted a trip in September 2014 with my ex “F” - we went to Disney world
* Correctly Predicted a surprise from my ex in June 2014 “F” - he surprised me with 2 huge bottles of my favorite perfume for my bday..Braxton said it was “something strongly in his mind that he is going to present to you”  he was right …the dude was looking all over for a bottle of perfume lotion that was discontinued but somehow managed to find it!!
* Knew that there was another female around him, picked up a love triangle with “F” - which was true
* Braxton however, predicted we would get back together but knew there were other women and obstacles with this guy - he never ever mentioned marriage tho
* He babbles a lot, so he can waste up your minutes lol - but didn’t read with him on B but once…it was general

Saba 65%
* Predicted I would meet someone new in Feb 2016 - I met “B” in Feb, but met him in person in March as Indio Predicted
* Accurately identified “B”’s personality and stated that I would move in with him (no timeframe) - PENDING

Deloris 65%
* Predicted that there would be a delay in a position that i wouldn’t get - the delay would be 2 weeks and she said someone is blocking this - and in exactly 2 weeks, i was informed that my director blocked me from getting the job because i had not been with the company for a year yet
* She predicted that “B” wanted marriage - this is true as he explicitly told me that!!
* She also said me and my ex “F” would not move forward as he is trying to be a player

Lucretia - 60%
* Predicted I would hear from and go out to the movies with B the same day - true
* Predicted something special would come up in 2 to 3 weeks where he “B” would say we were exclusive - which was true, he said we were exclusive without me asking - we went to Cabo together  in July 2016- BIG PREDICTION

Aliza (reads from a script), Fiona, Anacella - there were several others but i can’t remember who they were

* Dominique
* Fernando
* Arbrielle
* Heidi
* Donna

As for Keen readers, I have read with all of the ones mentioned in this forum starting in August 2016 - and most of the predictions have NOT come to pass (regarding contact with "B"), but most picked up on the description of “B” to a T and picked up the current situation correctly:

* Aries Intuition (Kesha) <--3/26/17 - I can now say she is spot on with timing and with the situation - WHOA.
* Queen of Cups
* Cindy Joy
* Soul Exposure
* Dollwhich
* Lania

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #418 on: April 04, 2017, 03:48:41 PM »
Thanks Sparkle! Loved that Keisha was so right!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2017, 12:34:41 AM »
Another update for everyone - Indio (with California Psychics) was RIGHT AGAIN!

One day, while scrolling through Facebook, a friend of mine happened to like a post made by a friend of theirs.
Because my friend "liked" the page, the post appeared on my newsfeed. It was an interesting post so I read it.
Simple...right?

Well I happened to look at the post again, and looked at the girl that posted it...and guess what? I realized it was my POI "B's" EX GIRLFRIEND! She just came up on my newsfeed because we happened to have a mutual friend. What do ya know...

Anywhoo -Ive been reading with Indio for the past year about "B" and  Indio stated that there was an on again off again relationship with this girl and that this girl had a son, and that she was a stalker. Indio thought that the boy was either his and her son or just her son, but that he had a father like relationship with him. She has been telling me this same thing literally for the last year in different ways... (Mind you, "B" told me about his ex when we first met, that is how I knew her name and who she was and what she looked like, but didn't mention the kids...)

Well, I of course went on her page and yep! She has a little boy around the age Indio stated!!!...(actually the girl has 3 kids)...either way my jaw dropped because the confirmation just fell in my lap! The kids are all hers and not his. 

Now I couldn't confirm she was a stalker, BUT, based on what he did tell me about her I wouldn't be surprised that was what occurred....AND...I was just at his house the other day, and he spoke of "blocking" this girl....I told Indio about it and she was sure he was blocking her....I really don't know...but either way I was glad he was blocking some chic lol

One of the issues we had when we dated was that we really didn't hang out much (mind you we only dated 4 months so it was still new)....Indio stated that it was because he was a bit concerned with the fact that this girl (his ex) knew so many ppl in our city and that someone would say something to her....I was like "no way" the city I live in is waaaaaay to big...RIGHT?

Well I found out that she is basically a local "celebrity" - EVERYONE knows her....so yeah it makes sense that something could get back to her....I thought that was interesting...

So in a recent reading..Indio stated that "he doesn't know what to do with your energy, you strike him in a positive way, and he doesn't know what to do with himself"..."he will be your boyfriend sooner than you think and that relationship with that toxic female is ending..."

Not thinking about the call I had a couple days earlier with Indio, I randomly called him up (this happened before I saw the facebook post by his EX btw) and asked "Why aren't I your girlfriend yet?"...he says "I don't know...you know what....I don't know"  - just as Indio stated.

At this point, I asked "Well are you still interested?" - "He said, Yes I am. But we need to have a conversation..."
I said "ok...about what? Im single, ready for a relationship, what else do you need to know?" lol...."He said, we cant just jump in, we need to have a BIGGER conversation about our goals, etc."

I was like "oh ok"....

Stay tuned...

Note: This update occurred after 4 months of No Contact...Lost connection last July, reconnected in Nov, and finally saw each other in Feb...

Just an update below  :D

Background:

The new guy “B” - was predicted by Indio - she described him to a “T” and he was/is a good guy as predicted, however he recently disappeared on me after our Trip to Cabo at the End of July…<--3/26/17 - Indio stated in Sept of 2016, I would hear from him and it would be a text and it would be "late at night". She was correct again. He texted 11/30 at 11:30 pm. So it was 4 months later  (since he disappeared in July) when i actually heard from him

* Predicted that I will move in with “B” at the end of the year - PENDING <-- 3/26/17 - I moved but not in with him lol [/color]So this didnt come to pass
* From recent readings i can’t really validate as she is stating that there is a stalker around “B” and that him and the stalker have an off and on relationship (and that she has a little boy (I didn't include this in an the earlier post)- that I cannot verify…PENDING - <--3/26/17 - I still cant verify this[/color]<--4/3 THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED.

* She also predicted she doesn’t hear the words “commitment” until September - so this is still pending as i still have not heard from him. - PENDING<--3/26/17 - Well September came and went...no committment...but then again Venus's timing has never been good lol- predictions however have...

Braxton - 60%

Saba 65%

Deloris 65%

Lucretia - 60%

* Dominique
* Fernando
* Arbrielle
* Heidi
* Donna

* Aries Intuition (Kesha) <--3/26/17 - I can now say she is spot on with timing and with the situation - WHOA.
* Queen of Cups
* Cindy Joy
* Soul Exposure
* Dollwhich
* Lania

anything