Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 230844 times)

Offline Delta123

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #450 on: August 09, 2021, 03:33:41 AM »
Thomas - from psychic source was the ONLY psychic to see that I would break up with my bf. QOC - bit wishy washy.
The only other psychic who has ever ever been professionally accurate is Angie Baniki. Another accurate one is - Psychic sofa - Jodie, got POI to a T.

pfizer

« Reply #451 on: August 09, 2021, 04:52:23 AM »
Angie Baniki is 1000$ for a 60 min. reading wohoooo lol
i stick to my mobile tarot apps.

Thomas - from psychic source was the ONLY psychic to see that I would break up with my bf. QOC - bit wishy washy.
The only other psychic who has ever ever been professionally accurate is Angie Baniki. Another accurate one is - Psychic sofa - Jodie, got POI to a T.

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #452 on: August 11, 2021, 09:46:12 PM »
It was worth it? I mean Angie Banicki did she gave you real guidance could you share more about it? I'm super curious about her

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #453 on: August 19, 2021, 02:54:20 PM »
Is this the same guy with his name spelt Tomas?

Offline buiji

« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2021, 05:58:07 PM »
The accurate psychic for me is GK Tarot on Oranum. That is the only person I read with.

Offline starempress

« Reply #455 on: March 15, 2023, 06:58:47 AM »
absolute best for me?  Yona.  Mattie comes close as some things she said back in 2021 have happened EXACTLY as she said- every bit of the way.

For timing I really loved Psychic Flora from privateoracle - she nailed contact date, meeting date and how long his cold behaviour would last.