Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 231745 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2017, 05:19:57 AM »
The best reader for me in terms of prediction is stephanie guided tarot.  She is on keen but she also has her own website if you look for her.

https://www.stephaniesguidedtarot.com
15 min $60.00
30 min $115.00
45 min $170.00

1 hr $220.00
1 hr 30 min $315.00
2 hr $400.00

Based on the lowest priced reading above, she is about .15 cents cheaper on Keen
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/stephanies-guided-tarot/11530459

eah sometimes she goes on sale on Keen but most of the time her rate on her website is cheaper.  Plus you can call her anytime on her phone and ask if you can get a reading right away if she's not on the phone. She has customers that book an hour almost everyday

Offline whskers

« Reply #436 on: July 21, 2017, 05:37:05 AM »
Predictions that came true:

Hi All, I am pretty new here but wanted to share my story….
Most of the readers I read with were from California Psychics.
While there were many that were wrong the below readers consistently got things right on FUTURE predictions…however i had to space the time between them…some picked up on one guy more than the other…

The following outlines FUTURE predictions that CAME TRUE…not current situations at that time or description of the person - for that most of the readers were correct.

Background:

I had an ex I dealt with for 4 years and a new guy I met this year.
The ex “F” and i had a strong attraction, but knew he dealt with girls and ultimately i ended our “FWB” situation in July 2016 because of a MAJOR lie
The new guy “B” - was predicted by Indio - she described him to a “T” and he was/is a good guy as predicted, however he recently disappeared on me after our Trip to Cabo at the End of July…

“B” is the new guy i met in 2016 - He told me he wanted a committed relationship, marriage, told me we were exclusive in May and again in July - and then disappeared at the end of July...
"C" guy I dated in the middle of "F" and before I met "B" - he was a FWB
“F” is the ex i met in 2012 - we were in an official relationship but broke up in 2013 - wanted to get back with him - and continued FWB until July 2016 - however we were only friends (with out the benefits) when I met "B" in March 2016...

Percentages are based on the number of times I called and the context of the correctness of the reading (prediction wise).
Most of the readers were able to pick up the current situation with both guys correctly - so this is strictly FUTURE PREDICTIONS

Tajah - 80% - recently moved up as a Premier Psychic
* Predicted a trip in March 2015 with my ex “F” - BIG PREDICTION
* She Predicted that my ex “F” moved in 2015
* Predicted that my ex “F” traveled in between 2 places over the 2014-2015 holiday - which was true
* Predicted we would cross paths when he returned - happened with “F”
* Predicted after 2 months of no contact that he  “F” would return in July 2015 - and he still would be the same way - true - BIG PREDICTION
* Stated he was trying to be a player which was true “F” - he ended up telling me he was dating multiple women
* Although she felt we  “F” would get back together - she also recommended that i stop seeing him and move on on several occasions, but would always see us reconnect and we always did
* Recently I called about “B” and she stated i would hear from him (right off the bat without me asking) before the end of September - PENDING
* Asked about "C "- and if I would hear from him again last August - and asked if he was going to get back with his ex wife - she said he would go back, but it was only for convenience and he wouldn't stay with her long - BIG PREDICTION true! - I talked to him - we are good friends now, he told me he only got back with the ex wife for purposes of getting his daughter - he isn't with her now but has his daughter!! I even told him I read on him and how this came true - and he was shocked LOL

Indio - 80% - recently moved up to Premier Psychic
* Predicted “B” when I called about my ex  “F” in Feb - she said I would meet him in March and I did - described him to a “T” down to where he worked! BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that it would not move forward with “F”, that he is a player and a liar, which was true “F” - found out MAJOR LIE in July 2016 BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted the trip in the summer  with “B”- which was true we went to Cabo
* Predicted that I will move in with “B” at the end of the year - PENDING
* From recent readings i can’t really validate as she is stating that there is a stalker around “B” and that him and the stalker have an off and on relationship - that I cannot verify…PENDING

Venus - 75% - recently moved up to a Premier Psychic
* Predicted that it would not move forward with my ex “F” BIG PREDICTION
* Predicted that “B” wanted marriage and was serious about a relationship - this is true because he told me
* However,  in a reading in May 2016 - she said that i would bring up the relationship in a “J” month and he will go quiet - this IS TRUE…he has disappeared on me since July 30th!
* She also predicted she doesn’t hear the words “commitment” until September - so this is still pending as i still have not heard from him. - PENDING
* She saw “B” as the one i would marry (without me asking) - she also saw 2 marriages in 2 different places with him
* When I asked about "C" she said i would have a longer term relationship with him (we are now really good friends), but saw that he had things all over the place and was unsettled, and that he would not ultimately stay with his ex wife - which was true - he was all over the place because he was moving and changing jobs, getting his daughter....

Braxton - 60%
* Correctly Predicted a trip in September 2014 with my ex “F” - we went to Disney world
* Correctly Predicted a surprise from my ex in June 2014 “F” - he surprised me with 2 huge bottles of my favorite perfume for my bday..Braxton said it was “something strongly in his mind that he is going to present to you”  he was right …the dude was looking all over for a bottle of perfume lotion that was discontinued but somehow managed to find it!!
* Right off the bat knew i met him “F” in 2012
* Knew that there was another female around him, picked up a love triangle with “F” - which was true
* Braxton however, predicted we would get back together but knew there were other women and obstacles with this guy - he never ever mentioned marriage tho
* He babbles a lot, so he can waste up your minutes lol - but didn’t read with him on B but once…it was general

Saba 65%
* Predicted that my ex “F” and I would not move forward
* Predicted I would meet someone new in Feb 2016 - I met “B” in Feb, but met him in person in March as Indio Predicted
* Accurately identified “B”’s personality and stated that I would move in with him (no timeframe) - PENDING

Deloris 65%
* Predicted that there would be a delay in a position that i wouldn’t get - the delay would be 2 weeks and she said someone is blocking this - and in exactly 2 weeks, i was informed that my director blocked me from getting the job because i had not been with the company for a year yet
* She predicted that “B” wanted marriage - this is true as he explicitly told me that!!
* She saw 2 marriages for me - PENDING
* She also said me and my ex “F” would not move forward as he is trying to be a player

Lucretia - 60%
* Predicted I would hear from and go out to the movies with B the same day - true
* Predicted something special would come up in 2 to 3 weeks where he “B” would say we were exclusive - which was true, he said we were exclusive without me asking - we went to Cabo together  in July 2016- BIG PREDICTION

The following readers from CP were FULL OF IT:
Aliza (reads from a script), Fiona, Anacella - there were several others but i can’t remember who they were

The following CP readers I have no comment:
* Dominique
* Fernando
* Arbrielle
* Heidi
* Donna

As for Keen readers, I have read with all of the ones mentioned in this forum starting in August 2016 - and most of the predictions have NOT come to pass (regarding contact with "B"), but most picked up on the description of “B” to a T and picked up the current situation correctly:

* Aries Intuition
* Queen of Cups
* SINCERITY - picked up lack of communication
* Cindy Joy
* Bodymindspirit - picked up lack of communication
* Divine light readings by Val
* Soul Exposure
* Dollwhich
* Lania
* Lila Q - she described “B” to a T - was awesome with descriptions

I have not tried CP.  I mostly been active on psychic source and keen.  I would definitely want to give Tajah and Indio now.  Will post my experience.

Offline whskers

« Reply #437 on: July 21, 2017, 06:14:00 AM »

The best reader for me in terms of prediction is stephanie guided tarot.  She is on keen but she also has her own website if you look for her.

There were multiple things she predicted that came true, here are what i remember.

1) She predicted that i will get a written warning from work that could lead to termination if I fight it and a blonde woman will give it to me.  I thought she was wrong because my manager is brunette.  On Monday when i return to the office, my manager had blonde highlights and gave me a written warning about using the corporate card for personal emergency purposes.  I wanted to fight it but because of Stephanie's advice, I didn't.

2) my boyfriend always told me he doesn't want to move in with me.  Then 1 time Stephanie said next week your boyfriend will ask you to move in with you.  I didn't believe her.  True enough, after a week, my boyfriend wanted to move in together.

3) I have not received my tax refund for a month.  I called Stephanie and she said i will receive it but they will deduct a little amount.  I owe $300+ to IRS so they deducted the $300 from my total $9K refund. 

4) I told her I wanted to leave my boyfriend and want to move out of state alone.  She said i will leave the state away with my boyfriend together.  I ended getting a job offer in NY but a day after my boyfriend got into school into LA.  My BF and i moved to LA together August 2015.

There were a lot other more that she predicted correctly and sometimes she verbatim repeat what someone said but here are the big ones i remember.

Oh just to warn everyone about reading with Stephanie, before you call her, you need to do breathing exercises and relax.  When she's reading you, your mind has to be blank and not have distractions around you (e.g. Driving or people talking around you).  I find that sometimes, her reading feeds off on your negative energy and pulls out your negative thoughts.

Offline whskers

« Reply #438 on: July 21, 2017, 05:20:16 PM »

There were multiple things she predicted that came true, here are what i remember.

1) She predicted that i will get a written warning from work that could lead to termination if I fight it and a blonde woman will give it to me.  I thought she was wrong because my manager is brunette.  On Monday when i return to the office, my manager had blonde highlights and gave me a written warning about using the corporate card for personal emergency purposes.  I wanted to fight it but because of Stephanie's advice, I didn't.

2) my boyfriend always told me he doesn't want to move in with me.  Then 1 time Stephanie said next week your boyfriend will ask you to move in with you.  I didn't believe her.  True enough, after a week, my boyfriend wanted to move in together.

3) I have not received my tax refund for a month.  I called Stephanie and she said i will receive it but they will deduct a little amount.  I owe $300+ to IRS so they deducted the $300 from my total $9K refund. 

4) I told her I wanted to leave my boyfriend and want to move out of state alone.  She said i will leave the state away with my boyfriend together.  I ended getting a job offer in NY but a day after my boyfriend got into school into LA.  My BF and i moved to LA together August 2015.

There were a lot other more that she predicted correctly and sometimes she verbatim repeat what someone said but here are the big ones i remember.

Oh just to warn everyone about reading with Stephanie, before you call her, you need to do breathing exercises and relax.  When she's reading you, your mind has to be blank and not have distractions around you (e.g. Driving or people talking around you).  I find that sometimes, her reading feeds off on your negative energy and pulls out your negative thoughts.

I Like Stephanie. She gave me a kinduv positive outcome but as the reading progressed she got more and more into it and gave me the reason my POI behaved the way he did and why he just peaced out which actually made sense. I've gotten REAL tired of hearing 'He's running from his feelings.'. I mean, what is that? No one 'runs from  their feelings', what a load of crap, but Stephanie kinda laid it down and apologized before and after for having to say it.

Hopefully, she's right.. I dunno about her timing though. Is that usually accurate?

Apalm - based on my experience, stephanie is a hit or miss on timing.  I would say 50-50.  (On timing i contact Seraphina on psychic source but she's a hit or miss too).  Especially when stephanie tells me about contact, i kind of disregard it. She read that i would get a job 3 weeks to 4 weeks after i was laid off, and i didn't get it during that time frame.  But i did get it a job on the 5th week. So i guess its off by a little.  There are situations when she's very accurate, like the time when she said next week your boyfriend will ask you to move in.  I was pretty sure that was a miss because my boyfriend constantly tells me I don't want to move in with anyone, and sure enough after 1 week he wanted to move in together (and we did end up moving together December 2014 with all his effort).  There was also one time when he stormed out on me and said he will not be back, and i called stephanie and she said that he is still thinking about it. If he decides to come home, he will be back in an hour, but if not, he will be back tomorrow.  He came back in an hour. 

But what i really like about her is, i will tell her what outcome i want, and she reads what i should do to get that outcome.  Example - i wanted to break up with my boyfriend but he won't let me break up with him, so she would say... you need to have to do this if you want to break up with him but if you don't want to, which I can read you don't want to, you need to take him to a couple therapist which he will take seriously (and he did, he took the therapy way more seriously than me, he really wanted for us to work :).

Offline bstalling

« Reply #439 on: July 21, 2017, 05:23:40 PM »

I Like Stephanie. She gave me a kinduv positive outcome but as the reading progressed she got more and more into it and gave me the reason my POI behaved the way he did and why he just peaced out which actually made sense. I've gotten REAL tired of hearing 'He's running from his feelings.'. I mean, what is that? No one 'runs from  their feelings', what a load of crap, but Stephanie kinda laid it down and apologized before and after for having to say it.

Hopefully, she's right.. I dunno about her timing though. Is that usually accurate?

Apalm - based on my experience, stephanie is a hit or miss on timing.  I would say 50-50.  (On timing i contact Seraphina on psychic source but she's a hit or miss too).  Especially when stephanie tells me about contact, i kind of disregard it. She read that i would get a job 3 weeks to 4 weeks after i was laid off, and i didn't get it during that time frame.  But i did get it a job on the 5th week. So i guess its off by a little.  There are situations when she's very accurate, like the time when she said next week your boyfriend will ask you to move in.  I was pretty sure that was a miss because my boyfriend constantly tells me I don't want to move in with anyone, and sure enough after 1 week he wanted to move in together (and we did end up moving together December 2014 with all his effort).  There was also one time when he stormed out on me and said he will not be back, and i called stephanie and she said that he is still thinking about it. If he decides to come home, he will be back in an hour, but if not, he will be back tomorrow.  He came back in an hour. 

But what i really like about her is, i will tell her what outcome i want, and she reads what i should do to get that outcome.  Example - i wanted to break up with my boyfriend but he won't let me break up with him, so she would say... you need to have to do this if you want to break up with him but if you don't want to, which I can read you don't want to, you need to take him to a couple therapist which he will take seriously (and he did, he took the therapy way more seriously than me, he really wanted for us to work :).

I wish every reader I liked could do this consistently. In fact, I dont think I've come across a reader that would be this direct about getting the outcome I desire...I actually have to think about that.

Hoping someone can try this reader and report back. I would be interested in using her for career/work situations. It dosent seem like she comes on Keen very often.

Offline whskers

« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2017, 05:33:21 PM »

I wish every reader I liked could do this consistently. In fact, I dont think I've come across a reader that would be this direct about getting the outcome I desire...I actually have to think about that.

Hoping someone can try this reader and report back. I would be interested in using her for career/work situations. It dosent seem like she comes on Keen very often.

in terms of career (i posted this in my career section) - my experience is that back in 2014, i wasn't getting promoted.  So i asked her what's going on, she said go talk to the boss lady, not the immediate supervisor, the one above her.  She's right though, i have my manager, the director (woman) and the VP (man).  So she was telling me to go to the director. So i went talk to the director and the director was like.. oh yeah why are you not promoted? So after 1 more month, still nothing happened so i went back to stephanie. Told her timing was off.  She said yeah i did tell you 1 month but someone is messing with it. Talk to the same person again. So i went back to the director and i overheard her and my manager talking about finishing the paper work so the process could get started.  Turns out, HR just needed the signature of my manager whose has been doing nothing.  After two weeks i got promoted.  I also use her to ask intentions of my co workers about me. Like who to trust and not to trust. But i have been reading with her that she just automatically asks the question.. what does whskers need to do to achieve blah blah blah.....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:47:33 PM by whskers »

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #441 on: August 24, 2017, 03:26:25 AM »
Hi,

I have been reading with Uli for a very long time.  I can tell you what she tells me on how to block energy of the other person.  Close your eyes and see that person in front of you.  Look directly in their eyes....and put white light in their eyes....so like you are picturing white light in their eyes when they are looking at you while your eyes are closed and that breaks energy and the other person feels you pull away.  That has definitely worked for me in the past.  Then she has told me to take a shower after that and cleanse my spirit make me feel better.

There were times I have done that where I would see him looking for me online afterwards and twice he messaged me online...I put an away message up to block him from messaging me lol....he kept doing it anyway like he wanted to know if I was there and just had the message up :)

I had to come back and find this post... Its crazy but I swear this works!!! I've tried it on a few people in the past and usually within a day, sometimes even minutes, they message me!!! I admit at this point I've only tried it with friends or people I havent heard from in a while. I have yet to try it on my POI.. but I just might after seeing the successes Ive had every other time!

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #442 on: August 24, 2017, 04:18:36 AM »
Hi,

I have been reading with Uli for a very long time.  I can tell you what she tells me on how to block energy of the other person.  Close your eyes and see that person in front of you.  Look directly in their eyes....and put white light in their eyes....so like you are picturing white light in their eyes when they are looking at you while your eyes are closed and that breaks energy and the other person feels you pull away.  That has definitely worked for me in the past.  Then she has told me to take a shower after that and cleanse my spirit make me feel better.

There were times I have done that where I would see him looking for me online afterwards and twice he messaged me online...I put an away message up to block him from messaging me lol....he kept doing it anyway like he wanted to know if I was there and just had the message up :)

I had to come back and find this post... Its crazy but I swear this works!!! I've tried it on a few people in the past and usually within a day, sometimes even minutes, they message me!!! I admit at this point I've only tried it with friends or people I havent heard from in a while. I have yet to try it on my POI.. but I just might after seeing the successes Ive had every other time!

i'm going to try this out just for fun tonight purely because i have nothing else to do. I've never tried anything like this, do you meditate when you do it? How long do you think you should do the visualization for? haha..
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 04:21:05 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline eilson

« Reply #443 on: August 24, 2017, 07:21:53 PM »
So since I've been on the site so much lately because of my POI driving me nuts I will share

I think a prediction Lady P made about month again panned out -

Something I think lady p was correct about was she said she saw someone from my past coming back. This weekend this guy I was dating and having spoken to since January came back.
I had texted him and he didn't reply a few months ago so I basically told him never to contact me. Out of no where text me this weekend I didn't even have his number stored anymore. He's like can I come see you. I ignored his text he said he was going to my neighborhood I ignored him. He sent me another text saying he was walking into a rooftop. At this point I caved and replied something cold like cool. He was like where are you. I told him I was in another rooftop in a different borough. He was apparently alone I thought he was with friends but he was alone and went to the rooftop alone from the city I guess hoping he could see me.  He came and told me everything that was going on. He started dating this girl but he's miserable cause she boring and he finally admitted that the issue btw us is religion he wants his kids to be his same religion. Which I always suspected was the issue but he never ever admitted it until now. He still says he wants to speak about it but we haven't spoken since then but I am thinking Lady P was pretty much accurate with that prediction. She said the person that came back would be a distraction but I still don't know if that's correct since we haven't see each other again. We haven't been intimate since January.

Offline eilson

« Reply #444 on: August 24, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »
I read with her directly via her site.

http://www.ladypersephone.com/

I had a few friends call after me. One of my friends said she nailed her ex to a tee. Another one of my friends is still waiting for her reading.

I like she sends you back an mp3 of your reading makes it so much easier to refer back to. I will say Lady P got my situation completely accurate I just don't know yet whether her predictions will pan out but I promise to keep everyone posted. She did say she wasn't great with timing. 

When my friend gets her reading back I will let you guys now what she thinks as well.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #445 on: August 25, 2017, 01:36:49 AM »
Hi,

i'm going to try this out just for fun tonight purely because i have nothing else to do. I've never tried anything like this, do you meditate when you do it? How long do you think you should do the visualization for? haha..

Visualize for however long feels right for you haha. I don't really meditate when I do it sometimes I don't even close my eyes! I've done  it while driving (I dont always recommend that though! lol make sure you're paying attention to driving), or I've done it when Im just sitting there at work or at home. I just take a quick moment and visualize myself standing in front of that person. Imagine the light coming out of your eyes light a bright sun beam or a camera flash, just bright white light shining in their eyes so that they see the light and not you. (that's why I use sunlight or a camera flash as an example... you know the thing is there but then when that light is in your eyes you can't see it anymore).

Sometimes the person I use it on texts me within a few minutes or an hour, sometimes by the next day. Sometimes it's something as small as a facebook reply or a liked tweet, sometimes its a text. But it has worked nearly every single time for me. Maybe it's just a bit of positive thinking/LOA that draws them to you, but hey... it's worked for me lol. give it a shot!

Offline morland1

« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2017, 01:40:01 AM »
What is LOA I've seen it mentioned a few times on this.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2017, 02:42:18 AM »
Law of attraction. Basically going about life as though it's already happened or it's happening to you, very positive. It's worked for me a lot.

Offline morland1

« Reply #448 on: August 25, 2017, 02:50:33 AM »
omg duhhh I feel so dumb... I've def heard of it but like how does it work when it pertains to POIs... or does it.

Offline peppie

« Reply #449 on: February 14, 2021, 12:04:46 AM »
Alright, so this is a list of readers I've had "success" with-

*Craig Eugene(Keen)- first read with him almost 2 years ago about an ex. He wasn't overly positive, said I'd get contact within a couple months & that my ex would try to be back in my life but that he(Craig) wasn't too sure about us actually getting back together. True & true. I kinda dismissed that reading cus it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time. About a year ago I realized how right he had been & I began to read with him again. I'd say he's really good at current feelings/situations. His predictions tend to be on the vague side. I'm not too sure how to explain that but he DOES make predictions. I think he's been wrong for me only once; I asked him about 3 months ago if I'd get a second job any time soon & he said he didn't see much change in my work situation for the time being. I just got a second job & I start in June. He's super sweet but quick, sometimes too quick I think!

*Jupiterinlove(keen)- really sweet. Found out about her at beginning of the year. Those predictions were spot on. To be honest though, these last couple times I've read with her she's been a little too vague.

*Abundant Visions(Gaylene)- like many of you here say, spot on with current situations. About 90% right on short term predictions but from there on her accuracy kinda drops.

*Josephines Eyes(keen)- good with current situation & contact predictions have been pretty good.

*Neptune Seer(keen)- same, good with the current stuff. Got my job predictions right. Funny thing is though, her timing seems to be more accurate when she doesn't give exact numbers than when she does.

*Tarot with Jane(keen)- my first reading was spot on & predictions happened as she said. But then I decided. to have a quick chat with her about a month after... total opposite of first reading & those predictions turned out to be wrong.

*Tarot Truth by Kelly(keen)- same thing. I was so impressed by the first reading, it seemed like she knew me by heart. A few months later, reading changed to complete opposite.

Anyways, I've read with soooo many more(shameful, I know), but these people seem to work for me best. Hope everyone has a good rest of the day. :)

tarot by jane was inaccurate and rude. really rude. but the worst part wasn't the rude, it was the complete inaccuracy.
jupiterinlove is a total fake in my book.