Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 235569 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2011, 04:31:09 AM »
Koukou you said:

"No, i disconnected with cp after spending nearly 14k form september to february. None of their predictions worked for me in the time frame they gave me, so why waste money for something that is not sure to happen.
I did get a reading from a local reader here in seattle, he gave a time frame different from Cp.
As far as the guy i was inquiring about, everyone on CP told me he likes you, give him some time he will start to open up for you ect....so i found out that he is datinganoter girl,   i was so dissapointed at him, at CP and at myself for wasting 14k"

i feel the same. there might be about 2 real psychics on that site. please dont waste your money people i have had barely any predictions (especially contact preditions) actually happen.......

i would search for a highly rated psychic in your local area if you want to go for a true, real reading.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2011, 01:52:40 AM »
Koukou you said:

"No, i disconnected with cp after spending nearly 14k form september to february. None of their predictions worked for me in the time frame they gave me, so why waste money for something that is not sure to happen.
I did get a reading from a local reader here in seattle, he gave a time frame different from Cp.
As far as the guy i was inquiring about, everyone on CP told me he likes you, give him some time he will start to open up for you ect....so i found out that he is datinganoter girl,   i was so dissapointed at him, at CP and at myself for wasting 14k"

i feel the same. there might be about 2 real psychics on that site. please dont waste your money people i have had barely any predictions (especially contact preditions) actually happen.......

i would search for a highly rated psychic in your local area if you want to go for a true, real reading.

CSK,

Who do you feel those 2 real psychics are on the site? Who told you information, which did not come true?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2011, 06:10:38 AM »
"CSK,

Who do you feel those 2 real psychics are on the site? Who told you information, which did not come true?"

i called CP so many times last year, only to have timelines of contact and predictions not come true.......i will go through my notes this weekend so i can actually validate on who was accurate about things and who wasnt.

in addition, i will say that i do feel ellen hartwell is a real psychuc......

sammiepoo

« Reply #153 on: May 21, 2011, 04:10:36 AM »
Every reading that I have had with Jacqueline has at some point come true I am waiting for my July and November prediction to come true but I do believe that it will everyone keep their fingers crossed for me and I will do yall the same. :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2011, 03:53:54 AM »
Hi everyone.......i have really good news.

I saw my sm AGAIN yesterday at a friends party and we ended up leaving TOGETHER to talk alone!!

I cannot believe this is going on and will have to update everyone tomorrow on the details but long story short he is already texting me again....

not sure how to handle this as i have my ex-boyfriend calling me and another guy i just met who i am attracted to. Just want to quickly point out again that my local reader Cynthia Faye was the only person to tell me that i was going to see him before June. In addition i have to say that the tarot lady said he was going to start communicating with me at an inconvienent time meaning i would have just met someone else around the same time.....the third reader i want to mention here is Seha. I read with her back on 3/14 and she said wonderful things but it was hard for me to believe it, and one the of the things she said was his other relationship was temporary and that it would be completely over in the next two months, and that he would try to come back and explain things to me...Five stars for those readers! ;)

sammiepoo

« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2011, 03:55:54 AM »
Thats great CSK I am real happy for ya

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2011, 03:59:11 AM »
woohoo!!  There's hope for my Seha prediction!! I'm so happy for you CSK!!!  I hope we get more success stories on this board :D

sammiepoo

« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2011, 04:05:02 AM »
More hope for my predictions :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2011, 12:40:18 PM »
Wow!  Great news CSK!    I'm so glad to hear some of your readings are coming to pass.   I love hearing those stories.   :-)   

Offline cj

« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2011, 01:23:50 PM »
wooot wooot...told you Seha was the best! I love her

Now in my news...my 1st smate L and I was talking last year...things ended bad which is why I never believed anything I was told about marriage etc...Venus use to help me through it with him...she is really good, One day I called her upset 2 school bc me and him got into an argument, she told me that L would ask me to move down there to be with him etc...@ first I thought no way bc everyone was saying he has commitment issues he wont change blah blah...I though to myself the bad readings are the right ones bc nothing is freaking happening.

Now exactly a year later...he asks me to move down there so we can be together...wtf?????? So it basically took me a yr to get a BIG prediction happen. He was suppose to ask me this last Fall and I shouldve moved by Feb according to Venus...bt I cut him off bc of the distance, commitment issues, and I met my truuuuuue love (2nd sm) so I didnt really care ab his predictions anymore....

now that me and my ex are on horrible terms...I dont know if L is popping up as an option or what...this is all too much...

I will also say that Venus seen him last year with a short term job dealing with computers...last year he went away to his country to help his mom with a computer business she started.

I mean I still talk to Venus and she has gotten something else right for me about someone else who was pursuing me and she said he wont be in my life long term. Im waiting for her June/July predictions where she says I will be making a choice bc she sees me packing a suitcase and leaving...she told me 3 guys will be in front of me...one will not be too serious and before I hung up she said "your past will show up again in your future"

wtfffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

she always says "girl you've charted some complications in your life" lmaooo...next time I am able to choose options with my spirit guides I swear Im going to deny all these sm a-holes that have been giving me problems! :-[

Offline cj

« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2011, 01:25:45 PM »
I also want to say that Seha has gotten 2 predictions right for me also..short term ones...I love her as well.... *maybe I should start my own Seha and Venus fan club lol 8)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
I spoke to Venus in January, she said the situation will manifest in June, I see it starts happening already. 

Offline cj

« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »
wow Libra...keep me posted! Im reviewing my notes and Venus has had Biggg stuff happen...I dont really care so much about the little things (even though they are important..to me they dont mean the BIG outcome will happen...

cm12345

« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »
Is Venus that good??? I've never read with her!

sammiepoo

« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2011, 03:47:21 PM »
Wow!! Congrats CJ I am real happy for you :)

anything