Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 230806 times)

Offline cj

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 01:42:28 AM »
Ive read with 41 psychics lol on cp....It would take too long to list them..but feel free to ask who Ive spoken to and my review on them

positivethoughts

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 02:00:12 AM »
cjean - out of everyone, who are your favorite?

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »
ive tried to get in her que also...I cant wait to talk to her..how did you do it cm

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 02:15:59 AM »
Hi,

I have been reading with Uli for a very long time.  I can tell you what she tells me on how to block energy of the other person.  Close your eyes and see that person in front of you.  Look directly in their eyes....and put white light in their eyes....so like you are picturing white light in their eyes when they are looking at you while your eyes are closed and that breaks energy and the other person feels you pull away.  That has definitely worked for me in the past.  Then she has told me to take a shower after that and cleanse my spirit make me feel better.

There were times I have done that where I would see him looking for me online afterwards and twice he messaged me online...I put an away message up to block him from messaging me lol....he kept doing it anyway like he wanted to know if I was there and just had the message up :)

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 02:36:12 AM »
Well..I like each for different reasons

Abrielle for updates but her predictions dont come out but she is really good with updates! She really hones in

Julia is good with telling you an overview of your year with a person..so far her overview has been right and I spoke to her in Aug but she told me Dec and jan wouldnt be good and Feb would be relaxed etc btw me and my sm

Bridget is great with past lives and karmic soul readings

Nevaeh is good with you understanding the person

Raissa is new but she is a great empath!!!!!!!!!!! She really gets in there

Tatiana and Jean because they hone in on your life path and the things you need to focus on for yourself

Violet for getting into the persons  thoughts (shes awesome with that

William is a great clairvoyant

Abigail can feel things and really gets to the underlying issues of your sm

Meryl bc she is fast

Karmystic predicted something in Sept and it happened

Giselle bc she asks the person direct questions..she gets inside their mind

Sheila is a great empath also...

Dawn bc she was the only one who predicted the preg ( I poke to her again though and she pred us tog which is weird bc she thought we would break up and I would meet someone else)

Lulu is great for past life readings (she actually sees who you two weretogether in a past life!

Phoenix is great with telling you some deep thoughts and feelings..I mean she is the best at that!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 03:00:42 AM »
I want to talk to Sabrina, yet again. I have been reading with her the most, and facts she mentioned came true, but not timing. I like the way she is. Damn I feel like giving her a call tonight.

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 03:38:03 AM »
libra: how far off was the timing ?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 03:42:38 AM »
Major time mistakes, she said stuff would happen in couple months, while it lasted for a year. She is good at predicting close future, and when you ask her when she usually says "soon". So that is it.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 03:48:27 AM »
Cjean, are you reading now. Let us know what happens.

Offline fm

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 06:33:39 AM »
i know someone on the old board said the knew uli personal site for readings anyone here how to get a private reading with her?

cm12345

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 09:40:16 AM »
How did I get on Uli's que?  On Sat nite, I just happened to go on CP and click on her name (I wasn't planning on a reading with her, I just thought I'd check) and there was an opening so I got in.  She went offline so I didn't talk with her then.  My que time expired on Monday so I called CP and they took me out and put me back in.  When she came online Tues nite, I was the first to be called b/c everyone else in the que kept expiring, taken out, and put back in.  I haven't spoken with her for 3 mos and it was worth the wait.  Honestly, she told me so much that others never did that I think I will save my money and wait to talk to her and another outside psychic...don't think I'm talking to anyone else from now on.  Uli was so much better than any of the others I've talked to. 

cm12345

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
One last thing about Uli---I'm still blown away by exact things she knew--she said what his name so I told her it was ____ and she said doesn't he go by ____.  The name she said he goes by is his middle name and she said it exactly right.  I literally sat on the phone with my jaw to the floor!!!!  Okay, I'm done talking about her,  I am just so amazed by her abilities!!!!  She rarely asks questions just keeps coming up with things she sees and hears.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »
Thanks AEF2929 for that explanation that is really interesting and especially if it works!  I'm wondering if I should try it?  Not sure what to do about my situation?  I have had some things on my mind the past few days that I've debated about calling him about or whether I should avoid contact and let things be for awhile?  I'm not sure whether he should feel me pull away or not?  I'm not sure what the best approach is.

I think PT had the info on Uli's personal website, but I believe she said she wasn't taking any new clients?  It was definitely cheaper though!

positivethoughts

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »
It wasn't me with the Uli site but I would love to get it. Let me think....was it aef who had it?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »
I think it was CSK who has it.

Ok guys, so today, according to Jacqueline I'm supposed to get an email from SM.

I think it's really interesting what Uli said about pulling away from their energy. What do you guys think I should do if I could hear from him today? Pull away and do that meditation? Or actually be open toward him, send him positive energy, etc?

I know these CPs aren't 100% on timelines, but Jacqueline nailed so many things in my reading with her (she knew his father had passed away, she knew about a trip we took together) that I have faith in this prediction.

Feedback appreciated!!