Author Topic: How is everyone?  (Read 8967 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: How is everyone?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 05:59:04 PM »
Congrats bstalling!!!

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »
Congratulations bstalling it's always great to hear good news (even if the psychics didn't give it to you lol)!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 04:04:11 PM »
Congratulations, bstalling!!!! 

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 02:32:54 PM »
Hello everybody!

I think I mentioned in an old thread that I started doing readings. I don't work for any hotlines though. I do them in person with cards and over the phone by word of mouth. I always allow the client to contribute what THEY think the cards are saying. I don't make crazy predictions or say anything about timing. I try to be the psychic I wish I had had while I was going through all of that. Since it has become my main source of income, I haven't paid for a psychic reading in over a year, and the last couple times I did it out of charity for the reader because I knew they needed the money.  Everything really changed for me after I met my current bf. We have been together almost two years and have lived together for over a year. After the loneliness faded into the past, my emotional need for a psychic reading pretty much vanished. So if I have a word of advice, it is this: forgive yourself. Life is hard and you are coping the best way you know how. I also recommend getting your own tarot cards and swapping readings in one of the swapping groups on facebook. It saves a lot of money and if you don't like the reading you got, all you will have lost is a little time reading for them.  Stop going to readers who charge a lot. Make your dollar stretch. No reader is THAT good.

Hugs to everyone!

Offline LameSuperHero

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2015, 09:01:01 PM »
Hello everyone,

I joined this forum initially to look for other members' feedback on CP readers.  It's wonderful to see so many kind, supportive people on here share their stories.

A couple of years ago, both my personal and professional lives got turned upside down.  My CP addiction started.  I got addicted to readings, or more specifically, the reassurance I got from readings.  There were some good readers on there but the vast majority were just BS. I've read with many, many people on there.  How many predictions actually came to pass so far? None. I shudder to think about what I could have done with all that (wasted) money. 

I got to the point where I was so disgusted with myself.  I needed to figure out a way to heal and regain balance.  As the yogic saying goes: "When the student is ready, the teacher appears".  I came across Steve Gunn's name, and read the articles on his website. I was so relieved to find that I wasn't going crazy, that other people had been through what I was going through.   I contacted him and explained what had led me to find him.  I was so embarrassed to admit my addiction.  He was very compassionate and understanding.  I've been working with him ever since. He has helped me get over my fortune telling addiction; my bank balance is so much happier.  He taught me what areas of my life needed healing. Most importantly, he taught me exactly how to do it. I didn't get any vague advice from him like I did on CP ("live in the moment", "detach from outcome", etc... if I hear anything like that again, I will throw up).  As a coach, he takes the tough love approach. He doesn't care for anyone's sob stories or BS.  All he cares about is helping you heal so you can be free and move forward.  I'm very grateful for everything he's done for me.  My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner. I'm so much happier now. Things are finally starting to look up.

I wish everyone on here much happiness and success. God bless.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 05:24:18 AM »
Hello everyone. Im glad that everyone seems to be doing so well, and I too will admit that I lurk from time to time as well. I don't get readings as often at all and if I do, they are usually a catch up or work related, thank god.

However, I did want to share with you ladies something. So the other day while cleaning I ran across some of my notes from my readings and believe it or not, I decided to share them with my husband. We went over the notes and the things readers picked up on and some that they were way off on, like way off, but for the most part, almost all of the readers got the present right.

It definitely got me thinking and I realized that when readers give us predictions we are the ones who dwell on them and wait for things to unfold. If they tell you he is depressed, and he has a fear of contacting you..CONTACT HIM. Almost all of us get stuck on waiting for things to happen when in reality we have the information to make something happen. Like I said going through the notes, many of the readers got his feelings and fears down completely, and now looking back at it, he was able to confirm everything, sooo why did I wait two years for him to step up? We constantly argued and fought because I dwelled on the predictions the psychics were giving me when in reality I should have just taken what they said about the present and confronted him about it. Some of the fears they mentioned he had back then, he still has today so they were completely right. I think we make the mistake of sitting back and waiting, when in reality we should just confront these men head on and get answers for ourselves. A psychic tells you he loves you, and wants to be with you but has a fear you are with someone else, or whatever they tell you..well my advice is contact him first and just ask him how his day is going, and go from there. He blows you off, and doesn't answer, guess what the psychic was wrong and you can move on with your life, but the pain of him blowing you off is a lot easier to get over than waiting 8 months for him to contact you and not having it happen.

Im sorry if I am rambling on but I was just shocked at how many of these psychics are actually right when it comes to the present, unfortunately we are the problem because we wait for things to happen rather than taking the information they give us and going forward with it and living with the consequences. Living with a man now, a very complicated man to say the least, shows me just how right the psychics were about his fears when it comes to me. He still has some of the same fears and we are married for goodness sakes. Even he was shocked at just how much these psychics were able to pick up on when it comes to his feelings, his thoughts, and the way he thought things would be between me and him.

Now looking back, I feel stupid that I let myself dwell for two years rather than taking action. Yes, we somehow ended up together still, but I pretty much wasted two years for nothing and so did he, we both realize that now after the fact. Im sorry this is such a long post but I had to come and let you ladies know because I can't explain how angry I was at myself after I realized I had all the information right in front of me but I chose to sit back and wait for timing over and over again only to be disappointed when I had the means to do something.

My advice to you ladies going forward when calling a psychic about a guy..dont ask for timing or when something will happen. Ask for how he feels, why he hasn't contacted you and etc, and go from there. Timing and outcomes are the devil and we dwell so much on them, that it freezes our own free will and in most cases life.

I am done hahah..you ladies have a great summer and hopefully we get some more success stories soon. I am also here for anyone to PM if they have any questions or anything because Ive been through it all just like most of you here. Take care all of you and be blessed :)

Love love love this post. You are absolutely right. We have the information; waiting around and constantly being disappointed by time frames that come and go just gets us stuck. It'll have recently learned to stop asking for timelines and outcomes. Just go with the present situation and take action accordingly.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 02:06:36 PM »
Hello everyone. Im glad that everyone seems to be doing so well, and I too will admit that I lurk from time to time as well. I don't get readings as often at all and if I do, they are usually a catch up or work related, thank god.

However, I did want to share with you ladies something. So the other day while cleaning I ran across some of my notes from my readings and believe it or not, I decided to share them with my husband. We went over the notes and the things readers picked up on and some that they were way off on, like way off, but for the most part, almost all of the readers got the present right.

It definitely got me thinking and I realized that when readers give us predictions we are the ones who dwell on them and wait for things to unfold. If they tell you he is depressed, and he has a fear of contacting you..CONTACT HIM. Almost all of us get stuck on waiting for things to happen when in reality we have the information to make something happen. Like I said going through the notes, many of the readers got his feelings and fears down completely, and now looking back at it, he was able to confirm everything, sooo why did I wait two years for him to step up? We constantly argued and fought because I dwelled on the predictions the psychics were giving me when in reality I should have just taken what they said about the present and confronted him about it. Some of the fears they mentioned he had back then, he still has today so they were completely right. I think we make the mistake of sitting back and waiting, when in reality we should just confront these men head on and get answers for ourselves. A psychic tells you he loves you, and wants to be with you but has a fear you are with someone else, or whatever they tell you..well my advice is contact him first and just ask him how his day is going, and go from there. He blows you off, and doesn't answer, guess what the psychic was wrong and you can move on with your life, but the pain of him blowing you off is a lot easier to get over than waiting 8 months for him to contact you and not having it happen.

Im sorry if I am rambling on but I was just shocked at how many of these psychics are actually right when it comes to the present, unfortunately we are the problem because we wait for things to happen rather than taking the information they give us and going forward with it and living with the consequences. Living with a man now, a very complicated man to say the least, shows me just how right the psychics were about his fears when it comes to me. He still has some of the same fears and we are married for goodness sakes. Even he was shocked at just how much these psychics were able to pick up on when it comes to his feelings, his thoughts, and the way he thought things would be between me and him.

Now looking back, I feel stupid that I let myself dwell for two years rather than taking action. Yes, we somehow ended up together still, but I pretty much wasted two years for nothing and so did he, we both realize that now after the fact. Im sorry this is such a long post but I had to come and let you ladies know because I can't explain how angry I was at myself after I realized I had all the information right in front of me but I chose to sit back and wait for timing over and over again only to be disappointed when I had the means to do something.

My advice to you ladies going forward when calling a psychic about a guy..dont ask for timing or when something will happen. Ask for how he feels, why he hasn't contacted you and etc, and go from there. Timing and outcomes are the devil and we dwell so much on them, that it freezes our own free will and in most cases life.

I am done hahah..you ladies have a great summer and hopefully we get some more success stories soon. I am also here for anyone to PM if they have any questions or anything because Ive been through it all just like most of you here. Take care all of you and be blessed :)

Love love love this post. You are absolutely right. We have the information; waiting around and constantly being disappointed by time frames that come and go just gets us stuck. It'll have recently learned to stop asking for timelines and outcomes. Just go with the present situation and take action accordingly.

So true.  You can literally waste your life away waiting for this stuff to happen.