Author Topic: Love Nurse  (Read 25464 times)

Offline new_hope

Love Nurse
« on: February 11, 2015, 07:34:26 PM »
As many of you know, I used to post here before from time to time, and eventually once my life kind of settled down, I distanced myself from everything especially psychics. I had every intention of coming back to the board and giving a huge update as to who was right and who was wrong for me, but I constantly kept forgetting. To make a long story short, I actually did end up marrying my SM.

Like many here, I called countless psychics especially during the rough years of our relationship and the numerous ups and downs.As sad as it is, the only psychics that I would recommend would be Lady Persephone, Ness21, and a psychic named Joy who is not on Keen. These three psychics constantly told me that I needed to have patience, and let him work through his issues, and eventually things would get better as he did love me. The great thing about all three is, neither of them ever wanted to give me timing so I never looked forward to timing.

Lady Persephone was especially great at this. She would constantly explain his thought process and where he was at in the moment, and plenty of times she told me to walk away, to stand up as that was what it was going to take to turn him around, and I would constantly fight with her on that thinking if I turned my back, he would take it as I stopped loving him, but in the end she was right. I finally gave in and listened to her, and it wasn't until I fully cut him out of my life, that he woke up. She never gave me a timeframe though, and constantly told me that she did see the end result but of course it was up to me what I did with it. I absolutely love this lady, and now I call her from time to time just to catch up.

Ness and Joy were very similar. Ness used to give me timing before but unfortunately my husband is one tough man to predict so most times the timing would be off, so she finally stopped giving me timing and started going the Lady Persephone route, which is explaining to me the situation and giving me advice on how to deal with him, and turn the situation around and again, she was also very right. Ness can be brutal at times though and many times when I was down, she made it even tougher by some of the things she said, but if it wasn't for her tough love, I probably would still be stuck in my old ways, and me and my husband would still have the same problems regardless of being together. Joy is a sweetheart and she uses her meditation skills to feel your energy and the energy of those around you. Many times she doesn't even ask you for a name, she just goes in. She isn't a very detailed reader though, she is very good at letting you know how someone feels, and their intentions and what she thinks the outcome is. She has been right on almost every outcome she predicted for me, regarding my husband as well as people around me. This year in November, I called asking about a sick relative, and she told me this relative wouldn't make it past the end of December and she was absolutely right.

Now here is the shocker and the reason why I was finally prompted to give an update. I called Love Nurse in September due to a recommendation by a friend, but I called her about a career related question. I was impressed immediately as she didnt ask too many questions, she just went right in. She started describing the people I work with, and their positions and I was blown away. However, it was something else said during the reading that truly blew me away. As she was reading the career, she asked me about a man, and it happened to be my husband. When I told her it was my husband, she paused and told me that as hard as it was for her to tell me, there was a woman who worked with my husband and she was leaning on him for emotional support as she had just gotten out of a relationship. She did inform me that she felt it was innocent for the time being, but with time it could potentially be dangerous. She said she felt as though my husband was going to tell me this and she gave me timing of when. This really rubbed me the wrong way for some reason, and I felt as though she was using it as an excuse to get me hooked on calling her, so I completely disregarded it.

Well timing came by and passed and not a word from my husband. I ended up getting the work promotion that she did predict ,however I was upset that she told me something that clearly in my head was wrong so therefore I was turned off by her as a reader.

Last night, me and my husband are having dinner, normal talk like usual, but something is definitely off. I see it on his face that something is bothering him. After about half an hour of probing from me, he admits to me that he has a female coworker who got out of a relationship in July and who at first leaned on him for support but now he realizes that she may potentially have feelings for him. My mouth dropped, to make the story short, Love Nurse was COMPLETELY RIGHT.

I am in complete shock because he explained to me the situation at hand, the same way Love Nurse told me back in September. It goes to show that sometimes when we completely forget about what the readers tell us, it actually does occur. I am in awe that she picked up on something like that, and that she was right. Her timing was wayyyy off, 4 months or so to be exact, but she was definitely right.

So thats my finally tally..I still wouldn't put her up there because I have only spoken to her once, but she blew me away by this last turn of events. I had to come on the board and do an update for you guys because psychics rarely predict stuff like that and end up being right.

I do want to say that these are my experiences only, and even though these psychics worked for me, they may not work for everyone else nor am I encouraging anyone here to read with any of these psychics, I am simply stating who worked for me and the reasons why, thats it. Thank you. May you all have a blessed day  :)

Offline bstalling

Re: Love Nurse
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:21:29 PM »
wow, excellent update! Thanks for coming back..very few do. I too have to say LP is an excellent reader. She has a certain type of wisdom that comes through in her readings. You call her for one thing, but what she gives you really helps you see the whole picture and why it matters.

It is great that your husband is open and upfront about issues you may not want to hear about. says you can trust him. good luck to you.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 01:24:41 AM »
That's super awesome new_hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is HUGE!  We hardly get people to come back to tell us success stories!  I'm so glad you found readers that connect so well with you!  Best wishes to you in the future!!  ;)

Offline new_hope

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:08:08 AM »
Thank you ladies :). I have been meaning to do an update for some time now, but due to the fact that I was not very active on the board, I kept forgetting. I think a lot of people may have success stories but unfortunately dont come back and report it because as with anything in life, when you are happy and things are going well, everything else slips your mind. I believe thats why we constantly see people report when predictions dont pan out. I am guility of this as well, and if it wasnt for this last prediction that just blew me away, who knows, I might have forgotten as well.

Regarding LP, I have to say she is downright my favorite. When I think back to the times I used to argue with her, I just want to cringe, but in reality she was dead on and I am beyond glad I listened to her. It is so hard to listen to a psychic when they tell you that nothing will change, and that you need to walk away, and cut that certain person out of your life. For sooo long, LP kept demanding out of me to walk away, and I just wouldnt do it thinking it would be detrimental to my future with him, but in the end, I somehow did it. During that period I probably called her and Ness about two to three times a week just to complain to them about what I was going through. 

I sincerely wish all of you luck and hope that one day you all truly find the happiness you are looking for :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 08:54:25 PM »
New hope this is awesome!  Thanks for the update, I am shocked that Love Nurse7's prediction happened.  I guess this is another example of how often times they will get something and it actually happens.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 08:44:36 PM »
new_hope, thank you for the update and congrats on your outcome!!!  ;)

Offline ladyex

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 08:38:47 PM »
Congratulations, new_hope!     Thank you for coming back to share.  You have certainly inspired me. :)

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 12:39:13 AM »
I had a similar experience with Love Nurse, not that I got any details out of her.  She just gave me a prediction which seemed really unrealistic.  And I told her that and why but she stood by the prediction.  And she kept saying it would happen "before spring" but it was already spring when I called.  I think she meant to say, before summer.  I just don't see it ever happening, never mind right now, but who knows.  I will definitely update if her prediction comes to pass. 

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 02:13:30 AM »
I had a similar experience with Love Nurse, not that I got any details out of her.  She just gave me a prediction which seemed really unrealistic.  And I told her that and why but she stood by the prediction.  And she kept saying it would happen "before spring" but it was already spring when I called.  I think she meant to say, before summer.  I just don't see it ever happening, never mind right now, but who knows.  I will definitely update if her prediction comes to pass.

Well, as of yet, it obviously has not happened for me.  And no...I did not do anything to change the prediction. 

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 02:30:50 AM »
Probably not...it didn't feel like we connected.  Others have definitely connected though and gave me very similar predictions. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 03:24:27 PM »
This Nurse didnt do anything for me... :'(

Offline Exposed

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 10:32:23 PM »
I've spoken with Love Nurse back 3 years ago at $1.20 per minute. People tend to give too much information to the advisor. It may be a little to you, but it's a lot to them.

She was wrong about me having to choose between 1 old and 2 new guys. That situation hasn't happened yet.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2016, 10:37:19 PM »
She's quite vague from what I remember.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2016, 10:56:09 PM »
Do you ever find psychics improve their skill over the years?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2016, 11:56:58 PM »
I believe that some are naturally gifted (they say), but require 'muscle toning'.
Many fail to piece things together - All won't tell you the factors that would lead up to
situation. I'm starting to think that an email reading is best, because they will ALLOW
them to take their time for channeling in.

I also believe that a substantial percentage are not channeling when they advise.
I say this because, they be on the mark, and the next call it's not as good. I never
will speak with one after they had a long session.