Author Topic: Love Nurse  (Read 25557 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Love Nurse
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2017, 01:33:34 PM »
Nothing she said came true.

Offline verb18

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 03:06:41 PM »
I read with LoveNurse7 a few days ago, and forgot to post about it - I asked her about my POI and then kind of went into a career question. Her predictions about my POI are very much in line with trusted advisors... and she picked up very specific things. I was a little skeptical because her approach was a bit fluffy lol, but she was very nice nonetheless. But, something she said made me feel she is very credible: I asked her about what she saw me doing with my career, since I am in a crossroads right now working for my family and I'm not really happy. She said "well, you know, I see you getting a typical 9-5 job quite soon, however, are you writing a business plan?? I see you owning your own business and that you've already been putting that into motion" ...I was blown away. Although I do not have the resources or the money to start a business right now, I do have a partial business plan written and my goal is to own my own business. Just thought I would share this, because I found this to be pretty profound. No one else ever picked up on this aside from FriendSue. It made me feel like she is honestly pretty gifted and credible, so I definitely trust her predictions, regardless of timing.

first read I had with her was the same, she picked up something very specific..but nothing came true that she said.  I only tried her maybe three times last year.  One time it sounded like she was walking thru a parking lot as she was reading, she was out of breath and I heard cars beeping LOL

I would not rely on her reading.

Yeah I mean in terms of what she saw for me, its something I have control in happening.. like if I give up my goal of owning a business it won't come to pass regardless of what she said. I also went for a very specific situation,  nothing general where I'm waiting on a bunch of things to see if they come to pass. What she said is in line with Lotus and LadyP who are on the money so I think she's def very gifted

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2017, 03:57:31 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2017, 04:24:36 PM »
Was not accurate a fairytale reader

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2017, 04:31:19 PM »
Was not accurate a fairytale reader

unfortunately, same for me.  she did get present situation right, but seemed so sure about predictions... 

I saw someone on her profile that she seems to have been stringing along for ages.  that always makes me so sad.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
Just ready through this post and I would really like to connect with new_hope. I PM'd her but nothing back as of yet. Just in case you see this new_hope, I am hoping to ask you a bit more about your experience, especially with LP and Joy... and what got you through.

thanks!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2017, 04:46:17 PM »
Blast from the Past... Said I would have to choose between the 1 old and 2 new. She said that 3 years ago at $1.25/min..
Never date 2 men at the same time, not me.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2019, 03:49:37 PM »
Hey! Has anyone read with this reader recently?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2020, 06:17:19 AM »
Hi everyone, I’ve read with lovenurse7 a few times but mainly for like contact stuff however when I have she has given me other details that she says she sees. How accurate is she with the stuff she says she sees? I do know for a fact that on one occasion she had gotten one detail incorrect because she said my guy was somewhere when he wasn’t he was at home with his son but there have been a couple other times that she has picked up things and the details resonate. So just wanted to check to see what everyone’s other experiences are as I read some people like her and others don’t.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2020, 06:30:55 AM »
Sorry to say this but nothing she said came true for me.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2020, 11:58:35 PM »
Thank you! I’m definitely gonna have to take what she says as some of the details as a grain of salt. What she had told me almost made me tell off my bf and here he was at hole with his son. Smh but now I know.

anything