Author Topic: Love Nurse  (Read 25552 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: Love Nurse
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 02:52:54 AM »
"Muscle toning" I would agree on that term and like it. But for the most part no, not really.

The person has to exercise psychic abilities, even those who are naturally-gifted, and those who have to take courses for it. Anyone can become psychic, but it involves a lot time and practice.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 07:51:14 PM »
I spoke to her today and she was very accurate with my situation. She even picked up there was someone around him.

How accurate is she these days? She was also cool to talk too.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 01:22:01 PM »
She was great with my first read with her, picked up a lot that no one could have known.

Went downhill from there.  Predictions wrong, or at least timing of them.  She insisted lots of contact in September, well guess what, NO contact in September, at all.

UGH

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2016, 01:48:26 PM »
I have read a lot that her timing is off but predictions actually happen. I will update if that is so.

I know some of the  things she said she had no way of knowing.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 02:06:59 PM »
I have read a lot that her timing is off but predictions actually happen. I will update if that is so.

I know some of the  things she said she had no way of knowing.

Right a lot of her feedback says that...that her timing stinks but things happen.  She was just so insistent on September LOL.  I guess it's best not to ask for timing at all since so few get it

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 01:43:29 PM »
"Muscle toning" I would agree on that term and like it. But for the most part no, not really.

I will add this Lovenurse7 stopped being accurate for me. I feel disappointed if I were to call her I know she would say "2 men coming into your life, someone new and someone from your past, any idea who this past person might be? I feel like you already know them." - and then boom you mention your heart torn ex.

I think about the first prediction she made for me and how blown away I was from this. A guy with army green uniform and has his own business- to me that was pretty specific or was she just being general? Because I think she's made similar predictions for others here.

She's pulling wind from her ass when it comes to timing. I don't know what better way to say it... But it's terrible. When I met this "green army guy" she said we would get married and have babies, but then my ex would come back, but I wouldn't want this, etc. We met in the summer this would happen by the fall. It's been at least two years; me and that guy never started a relationship, no babies, and I never heard from that ex person. It's likely she would predict the same thing- if I called right now.

I agree about the timing thing...which is hard to get for any reader but she seems so confident about it.  she really insisted september I would have tons of contact from the guy and I had literally NONE.  Sorry, IMO, that's just her being wrong.  I prefer if a reader says, timing is hard, or that it could be off, but she was very confident.

I also find it suspect how she will have someone post a neg feedback and then several glowing feedbacks will follow it, like with super detailed descriptions.  Makes me think she has someone doing that for her, sorry but that's just my opinion, especially when some of those members don't seem to have feedback left for anyone else.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 10:59:04 AM »
Was her timing off on love and relationship or was she just flat out wrong?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 07:10:12 PM »
She was right about the first part of prediction made, below is what she said:

Not much communication right now
will pick up by now or end of October
She then said from November on down we will mingle

Started picking up the end of October like she said. Hopefully, it continues in November. She also said he would express himself in November. We will soon see.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2016, 07:46:45 PM »
I like her but maybe not for calling to often the 3rd call she didn't give much info, like she almost didn't know how to answer so just gave mini convo off what i said.

stargazer

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2017, 05:11:24 AM »
I've read with her in the past a few times. I found her to be off on timing but pretty accurate
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:17:29 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2017, 07:38:53 PM »
For me, off by a month

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 05:16:49 PM »
She was a big no for me.  As far as predictions.  I think she reads the "now" ok but sometimes it was almost like she couldn't be bothered.  I only read with her two or three times last year. 

stargazer

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 05:59:57 PM »
@bluebelle, Yeah I know what u mean by at times it feels like she couldn't be bothered. I remember getting kinda frustrated with her because she'd keep repeating herself and there would be dead air in between her sentences lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 03:29:26 AM »
I read with LoveNurse7 a few days ago, and forgot to post about it - I asked her about my POI and then kind of went into a career question. Her predictions about my POI are very much in line with trusted advisors... and she picked up very specific things. I was a little skeptical because her approach was a bit fluffy lol, but she was very nice nonetheless. But, something she said made me feel she is very credible: I asked her about what she saw me doing with my career, since I am in a crossroads right now working for my family and I'm not really happy. She said "well, you know, I see you getting a typical 9-5 job quite soon, however, are you writing a business plan?? I see you owning your own business and that you've already been putting that into motion" ...I was blown away. Although I do not have the resources or the money to start a business right now, I do have a partial business plan written and my goal is to own my own business. Just thought I would share this, because I found this to be pretty profound. No one else ever picked up on this aside from FriendSue. It made me feel like she is honestly pretty gifted and credible, so I definitely trust her predictions, regardless of timing.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 01:21:06 PM »
I read with LoveNurse7 a few days ago, and forgot to post about it - I asked her about my POI and then kind of went into a career question. Her predictions about my POI are very much in line with trusted advisors... and she picked up very specific things. I was a little skeptical because her approach was a bit fluffy lol, but she was very nice nonetheless. But, something she said made me feel she is very credible: I asked her about what she saw me doing with my career, since I am in a crossroads right now working for my family and I'm not really happy. She said "well, you know, I see you getting a typical 9-5 job quite soon, however, are you writing a business plan?? I see you owning your own business and that you've already been putting that into motion" ...I was blown away. Although I do not have the resources or the money to start a business right now, I do have a partial business plan written and my goal is to own my own business. Just thought I would share this, because I found this to be pretty profound. No one else ever picked up on this aside from FriendSue. It made me feel like she is honestly pretty gifted and credible, so I definitely trust her predictions, regardless of timing.

first read I had with her was the same, she picked up something very specific..but nothing came true that she said.  I only tried her maybe three times last year.  One time it sounded like she was walking thru a parking lot as she was reading, she was out of breath and I heard cars beeping LOL

I would not rely on her reading.