Author Topic: IMPY- Tesha John  (Read 18597 times)

Offline sagitira

Re: IMPY- Tesha John
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2015, 10:40:10 AM »
many thanks for the feedback, i heard from a few that their predictions happened that's why i asked, wanted to see what others thought. she has quite positive reviews.
i decided to read with her based on reviews on another forum and i was happy with her. so time will tell if bigger predictions happen but i will update.

I think she was great on picking up on POI's feelings, some stuff she said were really similar to things he told me a while ago. As for predictions time will tell..I'll report back until the end of the year. Her predictions and timeframes are in line with Yona, Donna and others

i agree she was very good at that especially what was happening currently. please do report back on her predictions. thank you

Offline user5942

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 12:07:35 AM »
Does anyone have updates on Impy? I read with her 2 weeks ago and her predictions match with Yona Farrell's, though the timeframe is still 2 months out.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 01:28:47 AM »
No comment on this one.

Does anyone have updates on Impy? I read with her 2 weeks ago and her predictions match with Yona Farrell's, though the timeframe is still 2 months out.

Offline njlady

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 08:03:16 PM »
No comment on this one.

What is IMPY?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2018, 08:16:28 PM »
Looks like someone on Oranum.

Offline njlady

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »

I just read all the drama on this one.  Dear God, stay away from her.  7/10 she's banging Satan.  It's that bad.

Offline buiji

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2020, 10:59:13 PM »
Impy has a bad attitude and a waste of time. She is  a hit or miss kinda of reader mostly miss.

anything