Author Topic: IMPY- Tesha John  (Read 18596 times)

Offline tellmewhy

IMPY- Tesha John
« on: February 10, 2015, 01:10:05 PM »
Just wanted to put her out here. I heard she is the new It reader. Whoever read with her should post. unfortunately I haven't and I don't think am going to at this time. Her reading would not change anything.

Offline haileyn

Re: IMPY- Tesha John
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 07:54:25 PM »
I have tried her and she is indeed very good, something she said would happen came to pass within 3 days.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:34:49 AM »
ha, I tried her and she was horrible but to be all honest, I do not connect to the most popular readers with the exception of Yona. I am happy she is real but she told me blablabala

Offline haileyn

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 04:39:28 AM »
Luckily I'm very easy to connect to so my reading with her was very good, I haven't had a timeframe manifest in years so this was pretty cool. She's very young also so it's like talking to a gf, hence I went wayyyy over my time with her.

Offline Jami

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:59:01 PM »
Where did you read with her? On Bitwine or Oranum? I sent her an email through Bitwine two days ago and haven't heard back and she has been offline. I'm wondering if she has her own personal site.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 03:28:56 PM »
Her personal site.
Where did you read with her? On Bitwine or Oranum? I sent her an email through Bitwine two days ago and haven't heard back and she has been offline. I'm wondering if she has her own personal site.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 04:20:06 PM »
http://www.empathicreadings.com/psychic-impy.html

Offline Jami

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 08:51:41 PM »
Thanks so much Haileyn!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 12:36:49 AM »
You're welcome, she does take a bit to reply so don't be discouraged if you don't hear from her immediately. I usually just message her on skype.

Definitely read with her on her personal site as she's very generous with her time, oranum is too expensive and when you add funds it kicks you out and she's impossible to catch on oranum anyways. Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:39:11 AM by haileyn »

Offline sagitira

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 09:54:03 PM »
anyone has any feedback on this lady? she seems to have good reviews on sps forum?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 10:18:24 PM »
don't bother she is a waste of money

Offline Sookie

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 10:37:51 AM »
She's really good
and actually quite specific

Offline wastedlove

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 09:37:42 AM »
don't bother she is a waste of money

Hmm just because she didn't work for you it doesn't mean she's a waste of money Oo. Her predictions for me aren't due until the end of the year but I read that she was accurate for many people.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2015, 02:41:27 PM »
many thanks for the feedback, i heard from a few that their predictions happened that's why i asked, wanted to see what others thought. she has quite positive reviews.
i decided to read with her based on reviews on another forum and i was happy with her. so time will tell if bigger predictions happen but i will update.

Offline wastedlove

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
many thanks for the feedback, i heard from a few that their predictions happened that's why i asked, wanted to see what others thought. she has quite positive reviews.
i decided to read with her based on reviews on another forum and i was happy with her. so time will tell if bigger predictions happen but i will update.

I think she was great on picking up on POI's feelings, some stuff she said were really similar to things he told me a while ago. As for predictions time will tell..I'll report back until the end of the year. Her predictions and timeframes are in line with Yona, Donna and others