Author Topic: Donna Maxine  (Read 14423 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Donna Maxine
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 05:50:16 PM »

She said I'd meet a tall tanned man interested in the gym

Wait so basically she told you the same thing as sweetsydney? Ugh. what a letdown. Well at least now you can cross her out. Thanks for letting us know, I certainly won't be reading with her. Unbelievable ..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »

Wait so basically she told you the same thing as sweetsydney? Ugh. what a letdown. Well at least now you can cross her out. Thanks for letting us know, I certainly won't be reading with her. Unbelievable ..

I dont know why psychics do that. Well, I have some ideas. She has gotten a lot of stuff right for other people on another forum..specific details. But then if you catch them on a bad they, they feed you crap.

Offline eilson

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2017, 06:59:16 PM »
Any updates? I'm thinking of reading with Donna.

Offline bonba

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2021, 01:25:24 PM »
I had a reading with her 3 months ago . what she said made no sense based on my current life even my career path is not what she saw . I doubt very much anything she said come to path . she says your soul has it but you need to do it . it made no sense as hour souls are no prewritten .they can not read some thing that wont be our decision or action . thats bulshit . I felt she is an scam .

Offline bonba

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2021, 07:38:29 AM »
one of her predictions is way overdue and never happened . i was right nothing she said was real . she is not legitimate

Offline bonba

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2022, 06:15:38 AM »
she gave me totally different reading 2 years after . he first reading mostly did not resonate and when I tried her second time kast year she gave a totally different story . I did not find her to be legitimate . she did not connect in any reading  and she did not get anything right about my career path either . no wonder no tarot reader ever worked for me . They are just card readers . they give you card meaning that is why  they do not make sense . a lot if the info she gave could have applied to anyone . Her readings were not useful but created lots of confusion .

Offline bonba

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2023, 09:05:09 PM »

she told me about a tan guy whom I will meet at the gym too in her first reading . she did not even know Im nit the type that flirt or talk to strangers at the gym . an obvious sign of scam .  I knew she is a fraud but I realized it after my second reading unfortunately. she never said anything specific enough that make me think she is even reading me .

anything