Author Topic: Donna Maxine  (Read 14514 times)

Offline divine wishes

Donna Maxine
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:19:08 PM »
Hey Lovelies,

I know her name has come up in passing before, but has anyone read with her? If you have, what's your experience been? Has anything happened? Were there wow moments during the reading?

I am looking for someone who might be good at career readings, and not sure if she is. My go-to's, Yona and Jenny aren't always the best for career stuff...in my experience

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Offline Confused

Re: Donna Maxine
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 03:42:31 PM »
Hi I read with her in Dec. I felt she was too general.  I know some people have connected with her on the other forum, but unfortunately not me.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 05:16:10 PM »
Hi Confused --

Hmmm...without giving too many details, could elaborate on how she was too general?

Did she not get details for you?

Offline Confused

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 06:58:08 PM »
Hi, she did give me details but the details were kind of broad for me, unfortunately I don't remember too much because I disregarded it.  Also, she read my career completely wrong ...she said she saw travel, career change, and asking to help with a holistic/new age type of seminar.  Well, based on what I do and my credentials I'm not looking to advance, nor qualify to advance.  And the perks of working a government unionized job have me perfectly content..lol

She also said she I'd have children but failed to realize I had kids already.

I'm not trying to knock her....I just don't feel like she connected with me.  She may be great for others but unfortunately not me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 06:49:22 AM »
I have also read with Donna and although she packs a lot of info into her readings, the info I was given just simply did not come true. NOTHING she predicted manifested. Not one thing. As far as being connected to my present and some past, I will give her credit there, but I'm pretty much over being impressed by that by anyone anymore. She talks very fast but she records the reading for you and sends an mp3...but I would suggest recording it yourself as well just in case she gets behind and doesn't send it in a timely manner or if she has computer issues. Overall, fascinating woman, and very kind, but for whatever reason although the future she saw for me was quite plausible, it did not come to fruition. I would not read with her again based on my experience. Hope this helps!

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »
Thanks ABNB! I may not try her out. I am tired of wasting money...

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 02:09:49 AM »
I liked the reading I got from Donna. When I transcribed it, it was about 15 single spaced pages. It's so much I cant even be bother to read back over it. She did get some present and past stuff right for me.

I've read that she can sometimes come up with amazing details, and I didn't get any of those. So I was a little disappointed in that regard. Also, for some reason she sees me ending up with someone connected to my past, which I don't see happening. But I guess we'll see. I hope she read that situation wrong. I'm not interested any anyone in my past or from my high school days. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 04:33:04 AM »
Has anyone read with her recently? Also not quite sure where to purchase a reading. Her website is confusing and i don't see an option.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 10:49:02 AM »
She's so good but literally the hardest person in the world to contact.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 10:31:36 PM »
For a face to face reading with Donna it is £45 for 1 hour.

for an email reading its £45
Donna will need a photo of you and a photograph of both of your palms, emailed and I need to know what hand you write with .
If you have any questions please write them down, and if you are asking about a specific person it can help to have their photo.
Please let Donna know if you would like the reading recorded and emailed to you or written down.

- for a telephone reading its £30 for half an hour or £45 for an hour - Donna will need a photo of you and a photograph of both of your palms, emailed before you speak.
if you do want a phone reading please let us know what times and days are good for you to speak, and if you are in a different country what the time difference is.

If you want to go on the waiting list for a reading please let me know, or if you want an email reading send through the details required.

The waiting list for a phone or face to face reading is approx. 3 months (although we do sometimes get cancellations so hopefully won't be that long).

For an email reading it will take approx. 5 weeks.

Regards

Carla

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 02:34:54 AM »
For a face to face reading with Donna it is £45 for 1 hour.

for an email reading its £45
Donna will need a photo of you and a photograph of both of your palms, emailed and I need to know what hand you write with .
If you have any questions please write them down, and if you are asking about a specific person it can help to have their photo.
Please let Donna know if you would like the reading recorded and emailed to you or written down.

- for a telephone reading its £30 for half an hour or £45 for an hour - Donna will need a photo of you and a photograph of both of your palms, emailed before you speak.
if you do want a phone reading please let us know what times and days are good for you to speak, and if you are in a different country what the time difference is.

If you want to go on the waiting list for a reading please let me know, or if you want an email reading send through the details required.

The waiting list for a phone or face to face reading is approx. 3 months (although we do sometimes get cancellations so hopefully won't be that long).

For an email reading it will take approx. 5 weeks.

Regards

Carla

Oh wow the wait times are very long. I would do the email reading, Don't know how i feel about sending my picture and POI's picture that's a bit personal... hmmm... So did you have to email her for info and have you had a reading with Donna? If so was she worth the wait?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 07:33:31 PM »
I have a reading this week with her.   It's taken nearly a year to happen so daren't cancel it.  I'll fill you in and I even went the whole hog and booked a full hour with her.

A year, my god!!! Yes please fill us in after your reading, I would be so grateful! I am very curious about her!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 07:58:43 PM »
I have a reading this week with her.   It's taken nearly a year to happen so daren't cancel it.  I'll fill you in and I even went the whole hog and booked a full hour with her.
OMG, that sounds grand. Enjoy yourself. It should be really good. Because it's an hour be sure to stop and question her if something she says starts to sound off. Good Luck!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 10:55:39 AM »
I cannot get ahold of this woman ! She predicted I would work in modelling and talking to younger women about my life and educating them on potentially what could happen (I was a young mum at 16, then again at 17) and it's something I'd love to do, however I haven't yet. But she did get a prediction right when she described a very good looking tanned man, interested in gym and outdoors coming into my life. Said I had a choice between him and POI.

Offline morland1

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 02:22:46 PM »
SuzieQ... why do you say you would never move for a man again? Just curious.

anything