Author Topic: Lily Cade  (Read 11435 times)

Offline jas

Re: Lily Cade
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2020, 05:07:54 PM »
For the money she is good.  She can pick up on their intentions and how they feel and she is only $2.60 which is a lot lower than some readers.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2020, 04:26:11 AM »
I think she is not very good. I ve read with her three times and I think she makes stuff up. She definitely did with me for sure.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 12:04:28 AM »
Any updates on Lily?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 12:07:43 AM »
Also curious re: Lily. anyone?

Offline artslove

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 03:41:16 AM »
I read with her recently and I should have an update by the end of the month, but I am not trying to get my hopes up. It seems like she picked up on the person pretty accurately, but we will see.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 04:36:36 PM »
I asked about two different people and she picked up their characteristics pretty well. Anyone else have recent experiences with her?

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 05:05:41 PM »
I asked about two different people and she picked up their characteristics pretty well. Anyone else have recent experiences with her?

I have to say that she’s been pretty bang on with present for me and my POI has validated practically most of what she has said.. her predictions for me however are not so great including timing and small details. Very nice lady though!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 05:39:48 PM »
Initially I thought she was sugar coating but one of her predictions has manifested. I spoke to my POI so I can validate much of what she told me about him is how he feels about me.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 12:13:17 AM »
I read with her a few times and I thought she was good until I found out that what she said was not true after all. I was bothered by it. She told me how a conversation will go, and it was complete opposite. So I was heartbroken.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2021, 11:20:58 PM »
So I decided to try her out, because Keen gave me like $30 in credit and she is only $3 a minute.
At first, I thought she was just guessing, but VERY ODDLY ENOUGH, she ended up being right!
She told me I would very soon meet a new man while eating lunch with my friend- literally met a new POI just minutes before I was due to have lunch with my friend . Weird and very random.
Also said business with my friend would go well but to be a bit cautious of the friendship ... I am starting to see where she was coming from ... but the $ has been helpful so far... the way Lily said it was a little strange I must add, she said something in the lines of : just be careful be careful, because if you do a business with your friend then it can affect the friendship… etc … a bit of a waste of minutes to give random advice and I have a common sense so… thought I’d mention it tho, because she wasn’t wrong on this, but she clearly has very mixed reviews *

Pending predictions I will update on at a later stage:
said my ex, A, is trying to move on but can't and that he will reach out again before Christmas ... (she is definitely right that he has been trying to move on because he sent me photos of a girl he met and hooked up with .... haven't spoken to him in two weeks ... )
said another ex, H, is in a relationship with a woman who is very jealous of me and wouldn't let him speak with me (didn't provide her any info and she is right, he is with a girl he was seeing while we were still together and she is the reason I dumped him ... but she never left after I did and they have been together ever since). She said I would meet him randomly someone outside which is in line with what another reader has said.
Said I would graduate with very high grades next year (well... this would be lovely :D)
Said I will get offers after my two interviews I have next week .... but told me job A has better prospects than job B which I disagree with ... anyway, the offers would be great but I am not sure I see that happening! VERY competitive....
Said my newest POI is a nice person and we would have a great time together (not for a long term which is not something I am expecting to get out of it anyway ... )
Said I would meet my soulmate in 2022 (in line with others, but again, I am not too hopeful)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:00:55 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2021, 08:58:17 AM »
I only dealt with her on the chat, but she only gave me good news which I have found to be too good to be true. I also doubt I’ll get both job offers. But let’s see if any of the predictions pan out, will update on here if they do. She defo read my ex POIs’ and current POI’s energies and situations well though, I have to give her that. Predictions pending…
Sorry she was so wrong for you, it sounds dreadful. Hope you asked for a refund.  :'( I try to not take future predictions seriously anymore as don’t want to be disappointed. There’s a reader who’s recently nailed most things for me so I hope the job thing works out…
Will update on here what came true… if anything.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 09:03:15 AM by TulipsAndSunflowers »

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »
Had my interview yesterday and pretty sure I failed… but let’s see… she insisted that I’d pass, but they’d have to be completely deaf to let me pass lol. Will update on here within two weeks.

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2024, 12:59:51 AM »
Updates on this lady - she got a few things right at first, but it was random stuff and approx 80-90% of what she predicted never happened ! I went over out chat transcripts yesterday and had to laugh at my own naivety. Nothing she said happened, except for maybe 1-2 things. Didn’t get the job I applied for (I’ve had a way better one for a while now so no loss there, but she said I would get it …) . Didn’t meet my soulmate in 2022 - in fact I’m single and very much exploring in 2024:) , didn’t accidentally bump into my ex as she said I would … didn’t graduate with super high grades, but due to graduate later this year instead - grades should be decent but still very much pending.
She’s not worth the ££.

Offline jackY

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2024, 01:21:17 AM »
There is another thread I left comments about her on. She was absolutely terrible. I asked about a man and she immediately assumed it was romantic and started to go on and on about how much he wanted me. I was actually asking about a mentor/professional relationship. I have never and I know he has never thought of me romantically. He's happily married with kids. I have the utmost respect for him and he for me. She is bullshit.