Author Topic: Lily Cade  (Read 11502 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Lily Cade
« on: November 29, 2014, 08:52:17 PM »
Hi Bark
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:58:04 PM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Lily Cade
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 06:17:25 AM »
it is so unfortunate that i believe she is real but nothing happend  for me

I have been reviewing some of my readings and have to say that Lily Cade was pretty close in some things she predicted for me in July, timing was a little off and by little it was like a week or so.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
Any update on this reader?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 02:48:22 AM »
Read with her for a while a few years ago, nothing she said ever came to pass.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 07:53:53 PM »
I read with her and I only used for present feelings and intentions. She validated pretty well with some very specific details. Any thoughts on her?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »
Good with predictions 3-5 days out?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 08:01:08 PM »
I read with her and I only used for present feelings and intentions. She validated pretty well with some very specific details. Any thoughts on her?

I think she's good with present as well. predictions not so much.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 08:06:29 PM »

The few times I talked to her last year she always gave me a few days timeframe for contact which never happened in that short timeframe she gave

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 08:08:39 PM »
Oh joy! Hahab

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 09:35:49 PM »
Oh joy! Hahab

I just read the transcript and she was completely wrong!!! She was wrong even with the present at that time SMH

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 12:07:22 AM »
My experience with her was not good at all. 5 minutes in she said not one thing that was right.

Oh no:( now I am not as excited about my reading as I was :( she said things to me thag he has said before so I assumed that he may be feeling the way she described .. maybe it is just bunch of bull that she fed me.. i ll never know :(

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 12:43:50 AM »
My experience with her was bad too. I read with her maybe 3-4 times, and at first she seemed on point and I liked her, then she totttaalllllyyyy pulled a 180 on me, and contradicted herself within the same reading. It was just so unpleasant, and her predictions (good and bad) did not happen at all.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 01:10:38 AM »
My experience with her was not good at all. 5 minutes in she said not one thing that was right.

Oh no:( now I am not as excited about my reading as I was :( she said things to me thag he has said before so I assumed that he may be feeling the way she described .. maybe it is just bunch of bull that she fed me.. i ll never know :(

I feel like she's accurate with people's intentions and current. she has gotten things right for me in the past with this one guy. told me he was basically a player and just looking to have fun and it would no anywhere. she was right

Offline librasun

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 02:19:01 AM »
I started to read with her a few months ago and in the beginning I did like her. However, as I saw her predictions were not happening she would drag the contact and in the end she completely changed her reading... so I don’t read with her anymore.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 04:08:54 AM »

I feel like she's accurate with people's intentions and current. she has gotten things right for me in the past with this one guy. told me he was basically a player and just looking to have fun and it would no anywhere. she was right

Good to hear:) I figured she was mostly for present. I did not ask for any predictions. I just wanted to know POI thoughts/feelings/intentions... is she good for that?

anything