Author Topic: Ciro Circe  (Read 11489 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Ciro Circe
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 02:23:31 AM »
I've had a prediction of meeting a guy I'd find attractive happen. She thought I'd be going out with him and I don't think that will happen, but I rarely see guys I find attractive (it's harder after 40) so it's a hit for attraction. The bigger point for me is that meeting this guy happens before POI comes forward and is more serious so it's another signpost.

CC is good with these sorts of predictions except, for me, she acts like they're somebody I will date but they end up being somebody's husband or somebody who is interested in me but whom I'm not interested in.

mo45

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »
I took multiple readings from her way back in 2012 but as I recall, none of the predictions panned out.

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2017, 01:30:07 PM »
Same here. Spoke to her a couple times back in 2014. Predictions were bogus

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 12:33:48 AM »
She's been pretty accurate with me, enough that I'll use her. She's really good on practical questions like jobs, apartments, and the like, and she tends to get the long-term on romance questions. Short-term, if she says something like, "You have a really good conversation" or "night," whatever, "coming up with him," boy, you can take that to the bank and the prediction doesn't under-deliver. She's also good with what's going on with a third party, real or possible.

What I don't like is how slow she is at that price, and she's another one who tries to tell me what to do, romance-wise. I hate that with a purple passion, when readers do that. I do not want to pay for advice my friends and family would give for free.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 01:31:45 AM »
She's been pretty accurate with me, enough that I'll use her. She's really good on practical questions like jobs, apartments, and the like, and she tends to get the long-term on romance questions. Short-term, if she says something like, "You have a really good conversation" or "night," whatever, "coming up with him," boy, you can take that to the bank and the prediction doesn't under-deliver. She's also good with what's going on with a third party, real or possible.

What I don't like is how slow she is at that price, and she's another one who tries to tell me what to do, romance-wise. I hate that with a purple passion, when readers do that. I do not want to pay for advice my friends and family would give for free.

She isn't a chat reader. What do you mean slow....does it take her a long time to form a sentence or to get something from her guides or whatever? She is priced at $4.15 to $7.77 per min (higher for astrology). I don't think I could deal with that. Her profile states to plan for a minimum of 10 mins, which is almost $40 at the lowest amount.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 01:57:09 AM »

She isn't a chat reader. What do you mean slow....does it take her a long time to form a sentence or to get something from her guides or whatever? She is priced at $4.15 to $7.77 per min (higher for astrology). I don't think I could deal with that. Her profile states to plan for a minimum of 10 mins, which is almost $40 at the lowest amount.

Yes, it takes her a while to get the info from the cards and spit it out. You can sit there with a full minute to two ticking by and she's saying, "Let me take a look here ... ok .... ok." But she can be worth it when I have the money. If I have five readers telling me something will be resolved in one to two months and she tells me it's longer, it ends up longer. That's one example.

Offline verb18

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 04:29:01 AM »
I tried this reader out tonight and I instantly did not feel a connection. Said that my POI "is holding a grudge" when my POI and I have started communicating again, and I am the one if ANYONE who should have the grudge based on our situation. Said "you will hear from her again but its 50/50!"... I mean obviously EVERYTHING in life is 50/50 LOL...and we have been communicating! 1000% did not connect. Oh well!!

stargazer

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 04:43:12 AM »
@verb18 Get a refund 😉

Offline glamgal

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 02:21:31 AM »
Sometimes she has been accurate BUT overall, I wouldn't call. I have hung up with her and been like yeah she is totally awesome and then next thing you know predictions don't happen or she starts flip flopping next call.  ::)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 10:35:04 PM »
Just had confirmation of something she told me 16 days ago. It was a "who" question in the present. She got younger male, possibly from work. All three criteria were correct, younger (by 13 years), a man who is a friend but also has a work connection.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 03:07:01 AM »
Any updates?

anything