Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 315835 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #705 on: April 20, 2018, 02:05:27 AM »
She's my favorite because she's channeled consistently verifiable information for me, often word for word. There's been many times she's said exact phrases the person I'm asking about said either prior, or even more impressively, they've said those exact words the next time I've spoken to them.  Her info was so specific, that a woman I've had nothing but problems with had a falling out with her best friend, because the info Judi gave me were things only her best friend knew and she thought she was talking about her to me behind her back.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #706 on: April 23, 2018, 01:33:07 PM »
She's supposed to be back up Wednesday.

ladya

« Reply #707 on: April 23, 2018, 03:51:42 PM »
She's my favorite because she's channeled consistently verifiable information for me, often word for word. There's been many times she's said exact phrases the person I'm asking about said either prior, or even more impressively, they've said those exact words the next time I've spoken to them.  Her info was so specific, that a woman I've had nothing but problems with had a falling out with her best friend, because the info Judi gave me were things only her best friend knew and she thought she was talking about her to me behind her back.

Same. Even when I questioned the reading she has been right. I love her

ladya

« Reply #708 on: April 23, 2018, 03:55:13 PM »
She's supposed to be back up Wednesday.

awesome! what happened to her listing?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #709 on: April 23, 2018, 10:54:59 PM »
I still don't know and I'm not sure she does either. She thought that it was me posting that email address on the board that did it. I let her know that it couldn't have been that because I only posted it AFTER they deleted her.  So I guess it's anyone's guess. Glitch? A stab in the dark from Keen to try to flush out someone popular on the board maybe? I don't know. I got it from someone else that knew her outside of Keen so it's not like that broke their rules. This sucks. I really wanted to follow up with her after my last reading last week.

ladya

« Reply #710 on: April 23, 2018, 11:38:25 PM »
That’s so weird. You only replied to my post after I saw it was deleted. Glad she’s going to be back on though.

Offline njlady

« Reply #711 on: April 24, 2018, 04:33:57 PM »
I still don't know and I'm not sure she does either. She thought that it was me posting that email address on the board that did it. I let her know that it couldn't have been that because I only posted it AFTER they deleted her.  So I guess it's anyone's guess. Glitch? A stab in the dark from Keen to try to flush out someone popular on the board maybe? I don't know. I got it from someone else that knew her outside of Keen so it's not like that broke their rules. This sucks. I really wanted to follow up with her after my last reading last week.

Not to mention 80% of the readers on there have a common sense e-mail address.  I doubt it's a conspiracy.  Probably a site update and something went wrong.   

Offline okgirl

« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2018, 01:05:33 AM »
She is back on keen

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #713 on: May 07, 2018, 04:00:05 PM »
So my experience with Judi! She’s funny and I like her a lot. She has really nailed things about myself and my poi. She’s A keeper...

Offline nightime

« Reply #714 on: May 20, 2018, 11:40:44 PM »
For me Judi is great when it comes to getting the intentions of others. She did tell me to move on from a guy I recently called about since he  was really only looking for casual hookups - can confirm that's all he wanted. She's been honest with me and I guess I pick losers because all the people I have talked to her about were...well losers. lol

Offline calista

« Reply #715 on: June 23, 2018, 12:32:02 AM »
Judi was pretty spot on with her precise description of my POI and his behaviour and everything she explained about him was accurate. She did however tell me she is an empath only and can tell me how the other person is feeling and what is going on in their head  BUT does not offer predictions.I had asked about contact and she refused to give me a time saying she couldn't predict anything.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Judi?

Offline njlady

« Reply #716 on: June 23, 2018, 12:56:48 AM »
Judi was pretty spot on with her precise description of my POI and his behaviour and everything she explained about him was accurate. She did however tell me she is an empath only and can tell me how the other person is feeling and what is going on in their head  BUT does not offer predictions.I had asked about contact and she refused to give me a time saying she couldn't predict anything.

Yes, that's correct.  She is an empath and doesn't do predictions.   She goes into ego and/or heart so you can figure out what path to take.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #717 on: June 23, 2018, 04:10:24 AM »

I'll second NJlady. This is exactly what Judi offers in a nutshell. The closest thing she's done to a "prediction" is she's said something to me in channeling someone, that that person has later said to me in the exact same wording. She also picks up on things they might be planning on doing but again, it's the person's thoughts not a psychic prediction. She is AMAZING at what she does though.

ladya

« Reply #718 on: June 23, 2018, 04:18:59 AM »

I'll second NJlady. This is exactly what Judi offers in a nutshell. The closest thing she's done to a "prediction" is she's said something to me in channeling someone, that that person has later said to me in the exact same wording. She also picks up on things they might be planning on doing but again, it's the person's thoughts not a psychic prediction. She is AMAZING at what she does though.

ya i'll third this. the only predictions she's ever made for me (which have been on point) have been ones she picked up during channeling. for example if they are thinking of seeing you or contacting you. but otherwise she doesn't do timelines only if they randomly pop up during channeling.

Offline Kate

« Reply #719 on: June 23, 2018, 01:17:40 PM »

ya i'll third this. the only predictions she's ever made for me (which have been on point) have been ones she picked up during channeling. for example if they are thinking of seeing you or contacting you. but otherwise she doesn't do timelines only if they randomly pop up during channeling.

I haven't had much luck with Judy at all.. her channelling has often brought up very inaccurate details..most of the time this has been the case..

However, there have been a couple of random times, that she got something very accurate that she couldn't have easily guessed.. and also passed on messages to me that were useful on my journey.. so I do think she has ability - this has even been the case with a couple of random predictions... It's just with me she is more miss than hit...