Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 315884 times)

Offline njlady

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #690 on: January 19, 2018, 01:46:18 PM »
Hi Everyone! This is my first post, though I have been a reader for a while and have found this board to be extremely helpful. I decided to give Judi a try based on the reviews of this board - I was looking for an empath, not outcome predictions, so she sounded like a fit. While I know that we all have different experiences with readers and they don't connect to everyone, if it weren't for her positive reviews here, I would have guessed that she was a fraud. First off, she asked 3 questions before she started channeling -1) if the person was a romantic contact, 2) when the last time we had contact was, and 3) the gender of the person. I told her - previously romantic over a year ago, last contact was yesterday, male. Without going into too much detail on this board, he is an ex bf, we were close friends before we dated, and after the breakup, haven't really resumed our friendship as before, but we see each other all of the time - live in the same neighborhood, work out at the same gym, are in the same social circle with all of the same mutual friends. Our contact the day before my reading was in regards to a property that we were involved in and the discussion got tense, with absolutely no romantic involvement. Judi channeled him as if we were romantically involved - with his ego saying the typical he loves me but scared scenario - that he is scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting me, scared of commitment, that he is really focused on his career and building his bank account, but he can't believe that we are here and just needs to go with it and see where it goes. WRONG!!!! I believe she made a bunch of assumptions based on my answers to her questions at the beginning of the reading. Also, he is RETIRED, sold off his company and acquiring more money is the absolute least of his concerns. When she channeled his heart, she said that he wants to eventually give the whole marriage thing a try someday and have kids and a family. WELL, he has been married, already has kids, and as far as we discussed while we were together, not something he wants to do again. The whole reading was a joke, really disappointing that she just wouldn't say that she isn't connecting.

Did you stop her and tell her?

ladya

« Reply #691 on: January 19, 2018, 02:16:53 PM »
So weird she’s never asked me what the relationship Is with the person she is channeling. Only last date of contact. My reading never sounded like the one above. So crazy how that happens.

Offline Eros0905

« Reply #692 on: January 19, 2018, 02:36:15 PM »
Hi Everyone! This is my first post, though I have been a reader for a while and have found this board to be extremely helpful. I decided to give Judi a try based on the reviews of this board - I was looking for an empath, not outcome predictions, so she sounded like a fit. While I know that we all have different experiences with readers and they don't connect to everyone, if it weren't for her positive reviews here, I would have guessed that she was a fraud. First off, she asked 3 questions before she started channeling -1) if the person was a romantic contact, 2) when the last time we had contact was, and 3) the gender of the person. I told her - previously romantic over a year ago, last contact was yesterday, male. Without going into too much detail on this board, he is an ex bf, we were close friends before we dated, and after the breakup, haven't really resumed our friendship as before, but we see each other all of the time - live in the same neighborhood, work out at the same gym, are in the same social circle with all of the same mutual friends. Our contact the day before my reading was in regards to a property that we were involved in and the discussion got tense, with absolutely no romantic involvement. Judi channeled him as if we were romantically involved - with his ego saying the typical he loves me but scared scenario - that he is scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting me, scared of commitment, that he is really focused on his career and building his bank account, but he can't believe that we are here and just needs to go with it and see where it goes. WRONG!!!! I believe she made a bunch of assumptions based on my answers to her questions at the beginning of the reading. Also, he is RETIRED, sold off his company and acquiring more money is the absolute least of his concerns. When she channeled his heart, she said that he wants to eventually give the whole marriage thing a try someday and have kids and a family. WELL, he has been married, already has kids, and as far as we discussed while we were together, not something he wants to do again. The whole reading was a joke, really disappointing that she just wouldn't say that she isn't connecting.

Did you stop her and tell her?

Yes - when she said that he wants to eventually get married and have kids someday, I told her that was wrong, he's been married and already has 3 kids. She then tried to back track and said "He doesn't want to have too many more kids, probably just one more". Ummm, he will be 50 years old next year, the last thing he wants is to have probably just one more. Girl byeeee. Literally, I hung up on her.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #693 on: January 19, 2018, 02:49:06 PM »
So weird she’s never asked me what the relationship Is with the person she is channeling. Only last date of contact. My reading never sounded like the one above. So crazy how that happens.

From what I remember about my readings with her, me either...i think she only asked date of last contact...but that was long ago, so not sure if she's changed her style of reading.

Offline njlady

« Reply #694 on: January 19, 2018, 02:54:51 PM »

My first call was date of last contact and first name only.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #695 on: January 19, 2018, 05:54:12 PM »

I totally agree she is unethical, I mean saying random things to me like "you won't get cancer" when I never even asked about something like that. That is just wrong.
OMG. I can't believe someone said that to you. I mean, thanks I guess, but wow.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #696 on: January 19, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »

I totally agree she is unethical, I mean saying random things to me like "you won't get cancer" when I never even asked about something like that. That is just wrong.
OMG. I can't believe someone said that to you. I mean, thanks I guess, but wow.

Yep. I couldn't believe it either. I wrote about it way back earlier in this thread under my old account, Tired of it All.

This is why I say be really careful with her because if she can come out with a comment like that, something is wrong, and it had nothing to do with how often I called or anything else people might think is a factor. There are some things you just don't say to people under any circumstances.

If people have good results with her then I am happy for them and hope it keeps going well, but for God's sake be careful.

Didn't she also tell you something about your car, like it had feelings? 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #697 on: February 15, 2018, 02:55:22 AM »
I used to not believe her she give everyone the same of being afraid of there feeling unit she used a line that my poi always said to me It make me kinda believe her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #698 on: February 19, 2018, 06:20:26 PM »
OK I read with her again with a new account This is my last reading for a while I got to trust that thing will work out. My poi said that my I'm very cute to her not physical  but cute as a person and I do like him I really do. she also said that she want someone to love her again she could see me in that area but right now she not sure if she ready to fall in love again hope that I can be patient with her. I didn't give her relationship stat or anything just ask how she feel.

ladya

« Reply #699 on: April 18, 2018, 10:55:59 PM »
her page has been deleted ??? does anyone know where to find her outside of keen?

ladya

« Reply #700 on: April 18, 2018, 11:11:14 PM »
Check her page now. I saw her on earlier too. She disappeared off my favorites and I saw the page was deleted.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #701 on: April 18, 2018, 11:20:48 PM »
Whoa. You're right. I just talked to her not even two hours ago.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #702 on: April 19, 2018, 12:59:38 AM »
I can only surmise this wasn't planned. Maybe there's a glitch with Keen. There's been other psychics whose page has dissapeared and then come back a couple days later. On the other hand, she's been frustrated with Keen dropping her calls and other issues for quite sometime now. Maybe something happened today that was the final straw. I don't know. It's all conjecture at this point until one of us hears from her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #703 on: April 19, 2018, 08:26:12 PM »

Maybe she was kicked off Keen for reading will her Keen callers off the platform?  I know for a fact that Keen monitors this forum.

Personally, I'd like to see Keen go down the drain.  They take way too much of a cut from Advisors.

I don't think it was mentioned on the forum about her reading outside of keen. At least not that I've seen. They may have monitored her calls or read emails if she did get suspended from there, but as NJLady mentioned, there's limits to what limitations they can place on her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #704 on: April 20, 2018, 12:19:15 AM »
I've no idea why this woman is so popular... she was so wrong for me. I got the he not ready scared of relationship crap.