Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 320248 times)

Offline epiphanyme

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2017, 02:03:57 AM »
How many people have been told their poi wants to marry you by Judi? Just curious .

Not me. She's never mentioned marriage. I like JUDI she has said some things that's probably weird to her but, it let's me know she is channeling the person I'm asking abt.
She told me a few months ago the person I was asking about said "I don't care about the damn furniture I just want the dog and never talk to her again.." Well she didn't know he shared a dog with his ex and wasn't sure if she was going to let him have the dog or not and they had some furniture they bought together that he told me that he was going to take or either ask her for half the cost of bedroom set and she could keep it...She told me many other things before as well...last week me and my guy had an argument and she was channeling what he was thinking abt the argument..like things he was doing around the house which was true..I've been chatting with her when I really want to know how a person is feeling but, not really for predictions just their thoughts and feelings but she has went to her guides for a couple of predictions. I think I started chatting with her a year ago.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #556 on: August 03, 2017, 03:26:41 AM »
Ok, thanks guys makes me feel better to know she's not feeding fairytales to everyone. My readings have always seemed too good to be true with her! I would really like to believe them but of course i always doubt good things. glass half empty approach.. Then i won't get my hopes up and have letdowns. Have had that happen too many times to count with readings of course.
Same here when she channel my poi she said she not trying to be afraid to be in love again. She also said it has to be done at her pace and her own time and she hope that I can understand that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #557 on: August 03, 2017, 02:25:22 PM »
I went over to read her reviews and saw this one and burst out laughing.

4/14/2017   
Member806426
She said he is interested to get to know me and he likes me but doesn't know where this is going, and yet we are already planning to get married and stuff lol. After I fed her more info, she changed it to "He wants to marry you and I see you looking at rings in June!" She flips based on what you tell her, she is not connecting to Archangel Michael only her own deluded mind.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #558 on: August 03, 2017, 02:41:18 PM »
maybe she meant that he didn't know where he was going to run to on the wedding day

4/14/2017   
Member806426
She said he is interested to get to know me and he likes me but doesn't know where this is going, and yet we are already planning to get married and stuff lol. After I fed her more info, she changed it to "He wants to marry you and I see you looking at rings in June!" She flips based on what you tell her, she is not connecting to Archangel Michael only her own deluded mind.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #559 on: August 03, 2017, 04:48:19 PM »

4/14/2017   
Member806426

I saw that one too! haha, that's exactly why i questioned her authenticity. I also saw this one

Dragon-leo: Unfortunately the information provided by Judi was wrong... she channeled him and he said that he wishes a family and children but isn't ready for the responsibility yet. The person in question is already married and has children. He wouldn't say any of these things. She said he wishes to marry me but he doesn't even know me. Sorry, you are very nice but this is NOT why I'm calling.

So i was like ummm... I got told the same thing, so i wondered if it was a thing she told a lot of people.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #560 on: August 03, 2017, 04:52:36 PM »
she was super wrong for me to the point that she was guessing / reading a script
I Know a lot of people here LOVE her. IMHO she reads scripts. has she ever told anyone your POI doesn't have feelings for you?
 not that I know of
she told me positives on two people in 2015 and they were both i barely dated and were a dead end

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #561 on: August 03, 2017, 05:07:30 PM »
Yes, a friend of mine called her to see if a guy at work liked her, and she told her no.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #562 on: August 03, 2017, 08:54:56 PM »
I get the impression she works for most but not a few. She didn't work for me. She didn't sound like my guy and like the negative reviewer, she said he said, "This is someone I can imagine spending a lot of time around." We used to live together, uh, he doesn't have to imagine. He knows already.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #563 on: August 03, 2017, 11:55:40 PM »
I'm actually pretty bummed out for those of you she didn't work for. She worked sooooo well for me. The details that she came out with, and the way she channeled not just my POI but everyone else around us that I asked about was just jaw dropping. There's just so much that she hit upon that you can't get from cold reading.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #564 on: August 09, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »
So, I talked to her today, and she channeled the ego first, which made sense and I can see the person I asked about having those thoughts.

But then she asked me what's happening, and I gave her some more info about the situation, and then she channeled  the heart and I think she totally BS-ed me..it was almost like she was channeling based on what I had told her. Everything I had mentioned, was coming up, basically the person defending everything I said. I was a little disappointed that I gave her the background info.

If what she said is true then I would be super happy, but my gut tells me otherwise..

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #565 on: August 09, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
Has anybody ever gotten a negative reading from her that turned out to be wrong? My friend just got one. She picked up elements of what other reputable readers are saying but bottom-line was that he doesn't want a relationship with my friend but does want their professional relationship to resume.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #566 on: August 16, 2017, 10:32:40 PM »
Just read with her again I don't think she read from a script because she even forgot some of the thing she channel when she channel my poi she said she really like me but she act like she don't so she can make me think that there nothing more to this because she not ready for anything. Then when I said she said she doesn't like me she said oh really. She just channel that poi doesn't like me but she really does. My poi always said she doesn't like me but she doesn't like blocking people.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:34:45 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #567 on: August 18, 2017, 10:35:16 PM »
I think she did channel My poi. When she channel her ego my poi think I crazy but she a little bit crazy herself. I like you a lot I always pretend that I don't but I do. She said she not ready for anything on the romantic level yet but if I give her time she might known how to get there. When she channel her heart she said I care for this men a lot sometime I think I might love him. I known he gonna treat me like a queen most men don't do that. But what the point if I'm not ready if he can hang on next year maybe I hated when I hurt him and being mean to him I hurt my self too when I do that.
Well I can confirmed that my poi said I'm crazy all the time. She also said she doesn't like me all the time but she don't like blocking people so she doesn't care.  I want to known if anyone got anything like mine

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #568 on: August 19, 2017, 12:23:31 AM »
I can confirm my reading from her was inaccurate. She babbled on so fast. I got the scared runner sorry. So far from the truth. I hope you can move on and meet someone deserving of you. Your poi constantly tells you she doesn't care. Nothing better than hearing it from the horse mouth.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #569 on: August 19, 2017, 02:12:04 AM »

[/quote]

No i've never gotten anything like any of this from her. And all the stuff she has said to me is very applicable to my unique situation. Recently I listened to a recording of a friend's and judi sounded and said completely nothing like when i talk to her, it was a big relief and made me trust her more.

Ppl keep asking if Judi gives negative reads and several ppl on the last few pages have said yes she did. So yes, she does.
[/quote] SO was she right for your friend?