Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316237 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2017, 08:04:56 PM »
@bluebelle yes live and learn:) at least you're aware now and not  holding on. I too went through a situation in the last where I held onto the hope of being with a certain someone + wasted money on readers... and what came of it? Absolutely nothing. It was so painful and drained me emotionally + financially. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I know it's awful...the emotional draining part is the worst.  well i've lived through worse things. LOL

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #301 on: January 10, 2017, 03:06:41 AM »
Just read with her she was laughing when she channel the girl I was  interest  In. It nothing but positive for me. I think she do have some talent but what I want to known is that does she have give fairy tales to everyone?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #302 on: January 20, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »
I almost feel like she takes notes.  I will not be calling her back.  She knew I was a repeat caller and she almost started saying his name.  But she was like oh so it's been a week since no contact.  I told her no a month.  The first time I called it was a fairy tale and I guess I wanted a fix, this time she made it sound like the complete opposite.  When I commented she said oh that's what he's thinking.  Well I recorded it this time and when I replayed it she asked, "how do you feel?". 
Anyway she just felt like grasping for straws.  Just before we hung up she was like oh that's how Aquarian and Cancer men are - I never told her his sign and he's a Virgo, so when I corrected her she was like oh Virgos too.  She sent me a free minute and was rambling on about Virgos.  I took advantage of the satisfaction guarantee policy and received $25 back.  If anything I am starting to feel less dependent on readings as I am seeing these psychics for their shadiness.  I am so thankful for this forum.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #303 on: January 20, 2017, 07:35:55 PM »
I almost feel like she takes notes.  I will not be calling her back.  She knew I was a repeat caller and she almost started saying his name.  But she was like oh so it's been a week since no contact.  I told her no a month.  The first time I called it was a fairy tale and I guess I wanted a fix, this time she made it sound like the complete opposite.  When I commented she said oh that's what he's thinking.  Well I recorded it this time and when I replayed it she asked, "how do you feel?". 
Anyway she just felt like grasping for straws.  Just before we hung up she was like oh that's how Aquarian and Cancer men are - I never told her his sign and he's a Virgo, so when I corrected her she was like oh Virgos too.  She sent me a free minute and was rambling on about Virgos.  I took advantage of the satisfaction guarantee policy and received $25 back.  If anything I am starting to feel less dependent on readings as I am seeing these psychics for their shadiness.  I am so thankful for this forum.

She def keeps notes...she's asked me in the beginning of the conversation oh so what's going on with so and so....

Offline Caroline

« Reply #304 on: January 20, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
Yes, I was disappointed and the first time I was really moved like oh my goodness.  I meant to say this time she told me it was different because she was picking up his thoughts not his feelings.  However, when I replayed the recording she does ask how do you feel about Caroline. 
I guess the only person I can recommend is Queen of Cups18.  I have tried almost everyone I have read about here: Cookie (bleh), AstroSarah (no), LadyP (she seemed like she connected, but didn't make any predictions so it was more to confirm what I feel I guess), Sucreate (no!), Barabara (we shall see), SoulLove (seemed to pick up on him - no predictions made), Samantha Wild (deep and seemed to pick up on our relationship as it has been), Marie Anna (she gave good advice and seemed to connect), AriesIntuition (described him well and I will see about her job prediction), Northstar Julie (picked up on him well too)
I guess I should post on each one on their respective posts, but anyway I went on a psychic binge the last two weeks and I think I got it out of my system (I hope)
I think everyone is right here that they can pick up on past and present (showing they're connected) but predictions don't come to pass
Queen of Cups and Lisa Dianne each made a prediction that I did not expect about work (separate instances) and I was blown away.
I have read with others who give fairy tales and it sucks cause you so want to believe it, but it's like our own intuition kicks in.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #305 on: January 20, 2017, 08:50:20 PM »
When I first read with her I thought she was reading from a script and just couldn't believe her.  I didn't call for a few months.  Recently, when challenging him, she used a term that only my ex husband used that I use now and have with the POI. That kind of made me a believer.  She has not given me a fairytale at all.  She seems pretty right on with how he should be feeling about me because we had some drama about a month ago and it didn't end well.  If you call her more than twice, she's probably going to remember his name or at least the situation. You can always change your user name and throw her off.  It seems to work with others

Rediska

« Reply #306 on: January 22, 2017, 10:14:17 PM »
She knew that there was no break up despite that at the time there was no contact for MONTHS. She knew that nothing bad happened between us period. She knew that the poi had strong feelings albeit not exactly love and she knew that I didn't know half the things he felt for me (he never full on told me all of his feelings). She got all of this on her own without me prompting. There was no fairytale but it wasn't doom and gloom either. Someone on here said they have been told that "clearing up" or "clearing things out" was something told to them before and at first I thought, "well, okay. I guess it's a common excuse." But Jeremiah from CP said the same exact thing as Judi but with more details. I asked him "people issues? Can you be specific?" And he told me "ex-wife." There was no way he could've guessed this and this is the reason why there is a block. Keep in my mind Jeremiah read the future because POI is still married and Judi read present.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2017, 09:14:34 PM »
Has Judi ever given anyone contact predictions and if so were they correct?

Rediska

« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2017, 09:34:16 PM »
Nope. Said 3 days-3 weeks and that didn't happen.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2017, 10:21:24 PM »
On a couple of occasions for me.

stargazer

« Reply #310 on: February 09, 2017, 11:34:39 PM »
Judi has been correct in the past with contact predictions. She's been wrong too though. For me, I'd say she's around  60/40.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2017, 01:44:10 AM »
Thanks guys! Let's see which side of the statistic I fall on...I'll update you guys soon!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2017, 02:36:28 AM »
Update: she was pretty on point with contact. At first I wasn't sure I was convinced...I read with her again and she said something to me that really made me believe in her abilities as an empath and read the situation so accurately she couldn't have guessed it. Some of the things she said were literally the same things that poi said.

Rediska

« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2017, 02:39:00 AM »
Update: she was pretty on point with contact. At first I wasn't sure I was convinced...I read with her again and she said something to me that really made me believe in her abilities as an empath and read the situation so accurately she couldn't have guessed it. Some of the things she said were literally the same things that poi said.

Yay! What contact date did she give you? Did the poi repeat her words?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2017, 02:59:44 AM »
She gave me a contact date of within a week or sooner. Happened 5 days after I read with her. When I read with her again today she repeated the same words my poi basically told me and what she specifically described him as feeling which was completely accurate to the situation. I can pm you more specifics if you want!

anything