Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316233 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #915 on: February 06, 2021, 07:41:32 PM »
I'm new to this reader. Are predictions her thing or is she just an empath?

Offline njlady

« Reply #916 on: February 13, 2021, 12:16:33 AM »
She is an outstanding empath and channeler.  I've had some outstanding calls with her and it wasn't "tell me what I want to hear" b.s.   She has always been very honest with me and I appreciate(d) it very much.

If you have a connection with her that doesn't resonate with you, politely end the call and don't call her 2,649 more times.

Offline russianred

« Reply #917 on: January 09, 2022, 08:37:24 PM »
Does anyone still read with her?

I tried her for the first time a few months ago.  It was entertaining and fun, but everything she "channeled" was an extrapolation of what I had told her or just generic guy talk.  There are a lot of posts on this thread about how she uses words like "babe" when she's channeling... I was waiting for that because my now ex-boyfriend and I used that language constantly with each other, but she never did.  I would also say that if she had truly "channeled" him, she wouldn't have missed something huge that caused me to break up with him...

All in all, not convinced, but at least she's nice.

Offline Kate

« Reply #918 on: January 10, 2022, 02:25:28 AM »
She’s like a lot of others with skill, in that if she wants to, she can tune in and do an amazing job... and also if she can’t tune in, or chooses not tune in, she will patronize instead of just say she’s not getting it. If you starting to be trusting of her and then discover this for yourself, it is infuriating and breaks the trust. Sometimes she can even get away with it without clients realizing. Awesome Judi 👍

Also so true from my experience unfortunately  - I read with her a few times in 2017. She gave me a lot of inaccurate information with bits of accuracy interspersed when she connected..
It's stopped me going back..

Offline Sassyfire

« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2022, 09:52:22 PM »
Hi guys! I am new here. And I have to say Judi is pretty amazing. She definitely doesn’t sell fairy tales either. I will give you some examples. My poi and I had “dated” for 12 years before finally calling it quits in 2021 due to us being long distant for the last year or so. Unfortunately covid hit. Anyway when I went out to visit him we didn’t have the greatest visit but I didn’t think it was that bad. In Judi’s channeling she said I can’t help it I am disconnected from her etc. and he was. Another crazy time was she actually picked up the name of a girl he went on a date with and said he wanted to sleep with her but she put him off by saying she would call after thanksgiving, when I mentioned that tidbit he sounded taken aback and accused me of hacking into his stuff. The craziest was when he was supposed to be in Greece with his kids and she chanelled he got Covid and the trip had to be cancelled. This is when I thought she was crazy as he got vaccinated and there are so many people he had been around with covid before and never got it. Lo and behold when I talked to him about something with work it turned out that he did cancel the trip due to him getting covid. It was creepy. I do think she uses notes from previous calls at the beginning but when asking her new questions she is usually spot on. The other creepy thing I should note is my poi and I had been together for 12 years but he always referred to me as dating someone. I would always fight with him about that but he said that’s just a term he uses and in her channeling she always used the term dating, which is very unique to him given our background. Any way just my two cents. Hope it helps. But she definitely doesn’t sugarcoat

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #920 on: January 28, 2022, 02:24:39 PM »
She’s definitely real. But you can’t read with her too often.

Offline Kate

« Reply #921 on: January 28, 2022, 10:03:59 PM »

She's a hit and miss - some people she works really well for - others the info feels like it is made up. She only ever had a couple of minor hits with me that I knew were accurate when she said them... the rest of the info she gave was fantasy - long explanations about how my PoI was going through some legal issue with his ex and that's why he couldn't be with me etc.  Unfortunately I didn't realise it was fantasy until I reconnected with my PoI and we became close friends... he wasn't going through anything legal with an ex.  So you have to be wary.

Offline Kate

« Reply #922 on: January 29, 2022, 06:43:31 AM »

She's a hit and miss - some people she works really well for - others the info feels like it is made up. She only ever had a couple of minor hits with me that I knew were accurate when she said them... the rest of the info she gave was fantasy - long explanations about how my PoI was going through some legal issue with his ex and that's why he couldn't be with me etc.  Unfortunately I didn't realise it was fantasy until I reconnected with my PoI and we became close friends... he wasn't going through anything legal with an ex.  So you have to be wary.

Oh - and in addition to that - while channeling him - she categorically said he was not in another relationship - and he was...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #923 on: February 02, 2022, 02:39:49 AM »
I absolutely adore Judi. She and I connect really well. I've had a few off readings where not a lot came through, but over all she's been super accurate for me. I tend to think of psychic abilities like radio waves. Normal people can't hear them. Psychics do hear them but it depends on how strong the signal is that day as well as how well the person picking up is tuned in that day too.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #924 on: February 06, 2022, 01:14:33 PM »
I read with her not long ago about a new interest. What she channeled was super accurate and things he said were specific to our situation. Was very interesting

Offline Caroline

« Reply #925 on: February 14, 2022, 11:26:07 PM »
Can they filter their emails by username? I read with her and she replied asking about someone and she replied asking if this was the guy that was blah
Blah blah and I was like
How
Would she remember that?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #926 on: February 15, 2022, 03:00:38 AM »
Yes, keen has a system for their readers to keep track of their customers that they have read for.

Offline lala

« Reply #927 on: February 21, 2022, 10:50:00 PM »
I read with her today, and yes she's very sweet and I asked about two ppl..the first one, maybe--not too sure. the second one she said a comment about me that is true, and very specific, a body feature that she couldn't just guess. its something he has said in the past a lot, that blew me away.....not sure..we'll see how it pans out.

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #928 on: February 22, 2022, 06:46:58 AM »
Does anyone still read with her?

I tried her for the first time a few months ago.  It was entertaining and fun, but everything she "channeled" was an extrapolation of what I had told her or just generic guy talk.  There are a lot of posts on this thread about how she uses words like "babe" when she's channeling... I was waiting for that because my now ex-boyfriend and I used that language constantly with each other, but she never did.  I would also say that if she had truly "channeled" him, she wouldn't have missed something huge that caused me to break up with him...

All in all, not convinced, but at least she's nice.

I want to agree with this. The beginning of the reading just felt like stuff I had just told her and I felt maybe I was wasting time (and had forgotten that I had read with her a month ago and felt the same) but at the very end she popped out a prediction - it seemed to just come to her. So I feel she tried and im curious how it will play out.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2022, 06:56:11 AM »
total load of crap.