Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 315857 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #885 on: December 08, 2019, 08:23:06 PM »
I asked her about two different guys.  She definitely channeled both correctly, as their mannerisms and way of talking were nothing alike. But after I asked her about the second guy, in her email to me after the reading, she asked me what happened with the first one. I think the first guy’s and mine connection was more real, so that’s why it stuck out to her.

Offline russianred

« Reply #886 on: January 10, 2020, 03:18:29 AM »
Bumping for any more info.  I'm considering speaking with her but the fact that she takes notes makes me ehhh.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #887 on: January 10, 2020, 02:24:39 PM »
its coz she takes notes

I asked her about two different guys.  She definitely channeled both correctly, as their mannerisms and way of talking were nothing alike. But after I asked her about the second guy, in her email to me after the reading, she asked me what happened with the first one. I think the first guy’s and mine connection was more real, so that’s why it stuck out to her.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #888 on: January 10, 2020, 03:37:34 PM »
I emailed her and got an automated email sayin that shes on Mon,Wed and Fri. Do you know what time is she usually on?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #889 on: January 10, 2020, 04:01:24 PM »
Check around 12-1 pm eastern time for me, and just get in her que! I like her!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #890 on: January 10, 2020, 04:26:14 PM »
I emailed her and got an automated email sayin that shes on Mon,Wed and Fri. Do you know what time is she usually on?

Go get in her que now! She is on, I’m 3rd!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #891 on: January 10, 2020, 04:42:00 PM »
I had a reading with her the other day....she hit so many things that other readers miss about my current situation. She stressed multiple times that she’s not a psychic...so there are no predictions but she did give me general timelines...like ‘if it’s not changing by your birthday March/April then you may need to re-evaluate things.’ Or ‘he’s giving himself til his birthday to fix things becuz he doesn’t want to spend another birthday like that’  I should add that she didn’t ask for my birthday but did ask for his. I figured she knew mine becuz it’s in my profile? Not quite sure how keen works. I would use her again but probably not til after a few month or if I felt like something was drastically changing and I needed to know what he was thinking/feeling

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #892 on: January 10, 2020, 06:05:37 PM »

Thank you! I talked to her. She seemed accurate at first but she said other things that left me a bit confused. Im still processing what she said lol

Offline cake101

« Reply #893 on: January 10, 2020, 06:22:55 PM »
I like Judi to. She has mentioned some things that I didn't know that did happen and her contact predictions were always right form the most part.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #894 on: January 10, 2020, 06:24:59 PM »

Thank you! I talked to her. She seemed accurate at first but she said other things that left me a bit confused. Im still processing what she said lol

Feel free to pm me.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #895 on: January 10, 2020, 06:26:24 PM »
I’m out of contact with my poi and she one of the only feel he could come back. She says she feels January/February but she isn’t psychic. So I don’t know thoughts

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #896 on: January 10, 2020, 06:33:08 PM »
I’m out of contact with my poi and she one of the only feel he could come back. She says she feels January/February but she isn’t psychic. So I don’t know thoughts

I would not hold out hope for this. I read with her last year in the fall and although she did get some things correct, she said something about the person i asked about which i later found out was incorrect. This was pertaining to a love connection and I'm not even speaking to that person anymore. She said he wasn't seeing another girl anymore and that was false.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #897 on: January 10, 2020, 06:42:21 PM »
Judi is highly inaccurate. she cold reads and feeds you what you want to hear. she did that to me and next time I called, I got a different reading asked on what I told her. she is not psychic. please read with qoc , barbara or kisha if you want readings on keen. judi is not psychic

I would not hold out hope for this. I read with her last year in the fall and although she did get some things correct, she said something about the person i asked about which i later found out was incorrect. This was pertaining to a love connection and I'm not even speaking to that person anymore. She said he wasn't seeing another girl anymore and that was false.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 07:31:51 PM by sexyp »

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #898 on: January 10, 2020, 06:48:47 PM »
Judi is highly inaccurate. she cold reads and feeds you what you want to hear. she did that to me and net time I called, I got a different reading ased on what I told her. she is not psychic. please read with qoc , barbara or kisha if you want readings on keen. judi is not psychic

Who all do you recommend then? Off and on keen since she is highly inaccurate

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #899 on: January 10, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »
Judi is highly inaccurate. she cold reads and feeds you what you want to hear. she did that to me and net time I called, I got a different reading ased on what I told her. she is not psychic. please read with qoc , barbara or kisha if you want readings on keen. judi is not psychic

Who all do you recommend then? Off and on keen since she is highly inaccurate

Did you try Zadalia? She was more detailed for me and in fact told me I would be moving on from the person in question