Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317344 times)

Yaz88

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #870 on: August 20, 2019, 11:09:21 PM »
I just read with her and OMG this woman is amazinggggggg!!!!!  She talked like him exactly, she knew what he was up to today which is true she said usually he is super busy but today he is like struggling to get out of bed or something like he is LAHAZZZZy, I checked in with his family member and yup he didn't work today and was still in bed.

She went off with it and everything was so dead on i was like no way, no way,  there is NOOO Way. All in all i liked her a lot!

Jellybean, I really hope Judi was right about my POI.  If she was right, it has a chance to be a beautiful ending to what I thought was a disaster.  I’m glad she was right about your POI!

I liked her a lot she didnt tell me only nice things some things sucked but made sense. Stay positive Yaz anything is possible :)

Thanks for the encouragement, Jellybean!!!

Offline psychic reviewer

« Reply #871 on: September 09, 2019, 09:46:56 PM »
Back in Jan I asked Judi to read a guy's feelings for me, she basically said he didn't want anything to do with me and think of me with indifference, but we started dating since June, I guess feelings can change and develop and it is just a snapshot in time

Montauk, I think Judi can work for some people.  In my POI’s case, although I may be wrong, when she first tapped into him (his ego) she was so incredibly off with my POI’s mannerisms, I ended up volunteering way too much info to correct her.  I have a sneaking suspicion when it came to my Poi’s heart, she merely regurgitated what I said, and threw in some elaborations.  Maybe that’s what she was getting, but it sounded like a Happily Ever After fairytale to me.  Suecreate, in all of her whacky madness, was 10x more accurate at channeling my POI (after he had a few glasses of wine.  Which could be accurate since it was a late chat with Sue).

I had the same experiences with Judi connecting to various people. She seemed to just restate what I told her. She also recently actually asked, in a message after the reading, if my POI had told me his desires and intentions with me, though that's what she says on her profile is her specialty in determining rather than being psychic.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #872 on: October 15, 2019, 04:52:33 PM »
she's not a psychic so i wouldnt take her predictions too seriously. i only use her as an empath.

I never ask her to channel.  She just does.  My point was, that if she couldnt  connect, she shouldn't have read for me. To give me fillers and her opinion is a waste of my money.

Bump
i understand what youre saying. youre right i hate when readers do that. might as well just say i can't connect today try another day. not very ethical

Thank you. That was my point all along.  My first reading with Yona she wasn't connecting and the cards weren't making sense. She said she would refund my money or reschedule. We rescheduled for the next day and the same thing happened but was a little more clear.  She still refunded my money. That's ethical!

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #873 on: December 02, 2019, 08:34:39 PM »
Any updates on Judi? I read with her about 3 weeks ago and she seemed to accurately channel my POI and she said she isn't good on timing but gave me some timeframes.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #874 on: December 02, 2019, 09:25:35 PM »
I recently discovered her, and I love her. I’m at the point where empath really helps out.  She has said 2-3 things in her channeling that were specific to me and related to him or how our relationship was.  I probs went to her to much last week- Bad week with holidays. But she is good. She may mix energies up at times, but I really like her. This is the one reader I don’t listen to the forum about because I feel she just channels my poi, she told me the same thing about timing. But I’m really hoping the 95% by end of year for contact is correct! But I really love her. But as she says she reads people minds not psychic. I also genuinely feel she is ethical for me, and tries to do the right thing, always sends 1-2 free mins and finished off with where we got cut off in the email!

Offline Daisygirl

« Reply #875 on: December 02, 2019, 11:16:24 PM »
Amazing, and always kind, ethical and accurate for me. When she channels I really feel like Im hearing my guy’s voice. Down to his pattern of speech and love of curses words, lol. I use her as an empath as well, and not for timeframes or predictions. Today was the first time ever where she gave me a date so I will see how that pans out, and update then.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #876 on: December 03, 2019, 12:19:58 AM »
I tried her some time ago and was impressed, she definitely channeled the guy I asked about, it was really funny.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #877 on: December 04, 2019, 07:21:30 PM »
Do you think she keeps notes? I really don’t but i was just wondering

Offline SarahM

« Reply #878 on: December 05, 2019, 04:25:03 AM »
She remembered me when I spoke to her the second time :( hate when that happens as I like a fresh reading every time, so I stopped reading with her after that.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #879 on: December 06, 2019, 08:46:51 PM »
Yes she does.

Do you think she keeps notes? I really don’t but i was just wondering

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #880 on: December 06, 2019, 09:02:40 PM »
What kinda of notes, names or like straight up everything we talk about

Offline starGazer

« Reply #881 on: December 07, 2019, 02:12:22 AM »
In my case, she’s remembered details on what’s been happening. I think she tries to play it off like “oh so how are you and what’s his name? ...oh yeah” but I’m pretty sure she keeps notes of names and details.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #882 on: December 08, 2019, 12:02:17 AM »
straight up everything

What kinda of notes, names or like straight up everything we talk about

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #883 on: December 08, 2019, 07:26:15 PM »
She doesn't have time to make notes about straight up everything you talked about. She goes through too many customers in a day, back to back, to write out what she talked about with each of them. If she remembered everything about your call, you just stuck out to her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #884 on: December 08, 2019, 07:29:03 PM »
She doesn't have time to make notes about straight up everything you talked about. She goes through too many customers in a day, back to back, to write out what she talked about with each of them. If she remembered everything about your call, you just stuck out to her.

She logs off for about 5 to 10 minutes after each call if you watch. I think that's when she rights her notes.

anything