Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 315889 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #750 on: July 04, 2018, 04:00:41 PM »
Njlady, you won the boards today. Lmao...I'm dead. :D
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 04:03:49 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #751 on: July 04, 2018, 04:18:21 PM »
I think Judi filters a lot of what might come through sometimes. One person I ask about swears a LOT and she kinda had a hard time repeating what was said, until she got to know me better, as I am not phased at all about swearing. Cuss words are a lot bigger deal in the US than other English speaking countries. I also think sometimes she might leave out or gloss over things that could be really hurtful.

Offline njlady

« Reply #752 on: July 04, 2018, 04:20:23 PM »

Thanks, lol.

I can't believe she didn't ask Judi to define inappropriate.  Inappropriate as I wouldn't want my mother to see that video or inappropriate as in there is a chance I might want to grab my shoes and make a run for it?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #753 on: July 04, 2018, 04:21:26 PM »

I agree lmaoooooo

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #754 on: July 04, 2018, 04:22:28 PM »
Or does she think masturbation of any sort makes you go blind...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #755 on: July 04, 2018, 04:30:40 PM »
If my poi were sleeping with someone else, I would definitely want to know about it !  :o

Or does she think masturbation of any sort makes you go blind...
I don't think she's that prudish.

Offline njlady

« Reply #756 on: July 04, 2018, 04:34:44 PM »
I think Judi filters a lot of what might come through sometimes. One person I ask about swears a LOT and she kinda had a hard time repeating what was said, until she got to know me better, as I am not phased at all about swearing. Cuss words are a lot bigger deal in the US than other English speaking countries. I also think sometimes she might leave out or gloss over things that could be really hurtful.

That's true too.  I'm very direct and frank and no-holes barred communication is a sign of a true friend or being friendly in this part of the country.  I always tell a reader I am impossible to offend and I'm not wearing pc victim pants so feel free to say whatever needs to be said.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #757 on: July 06, 2018, 09:37:05 PM »
Anyone have any experiences when Judi throws out a timeframe?  She gave one without me asking. 

Offline Newlife

« Reply #758 on: July 06, 2018, 09:59:03 PM »
Sweetheart, this woman is a scammer, please don't worry about what she said because it can be a guess work

Anyone have any experiences when Judi throws out a timeframe?  She gave one without me asking.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #759 on: July 06, 2018, 10:35:29 PM »
Sweetheart, this woman is a scammer, please don't worry about what she said because it can be a guess work

Fair enough, thanks for your feedback.  I appreciate the warning.

Offline njlady

« Reply #760 on: July 06, 2018, 10:47:27 PM »
Judi is one of the few people I use and I swear by her.  People either love her or hate her.  I have no idea about her timing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #761 on: July 06, 2018, 11:25:30 PM »
I don’t think she’s a scammer, I just think she might edit her channeling somewhat. My friend had a reading with her recently and she picked up something very specific...

Is she still only on keen

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #762 on: July 07, 2018, 12:14:55 AM »
Judi is one of the few people I use and I swear by her.  People either love her or hate her.  I have no idea about her timing.

Me too. I have no doubt there's people she can't connect with but when she does tap in to someone well, some pretty amazing stuff can come through. There's a lot I won't post about on the open board due to the personal nature of the subject matter, but there's so much she's given me a heads up over in the past few years that I could never thank her enough for.  I have had a couple instances where she didn't really connect well to a person I was asking about, but it's usually when it's someone distant to me. I asked her to connect to a friend's relative the last time we spoke and I'm not sure that it was her that came through as it didn't sound like her. The answers I got were still correct and useful though, so maybe it was another person around him she got? The rest of my reading with her was bang on when I asked about other people that I am closer to.

Offline whskers

« Reply #763 on: August 06, 2018, 04:57:33 PM »
I think she is gifted. Not 100% accurate but for sure has skills. But i wont trust any predictions.  She’s channeling your POI.. and your POI is thinking something during that moment she channels, but doesnt mean they will act on their thoughts.  Kinda the same with your thoughts. How many times you have thought of something and not acted on it. 

I think to help people have better predictions - avoid going to empaths for prediction. Also when you word your question, ask something like, what is his future actions or intentions towards me versus what is he thinking or feel about me?  Just a thought.

ladya

« Reply #764 on: August 06, 2018, 06:30:02 PM »
I think she is gifted. Not 100% accurate but for sure has skills. But i wont trust any predictions.  She’s channeling your POI.. and your POI is thinking something during that moment she channels, but doesnt mean they will act on their thoughts.  Kinda the same with your thoughts. How many times you have thought of something and not acted on it. 

I think to help people have better predictions - avoid going to empaths for prediction. Also when you word your question, ask something like, what is his future actions or intentions towards me versus what is he thinking or feel about me?  Just a thought.

I agree with this. I think a lot of also has to do with the type of person that is being asked about. Is it a person who follows through with what they think/feel or don't. For example, if i deeply think/feel/have intentions about someone or regarding anything else, I almost always follow through. It really boils down to the personality type of the person youre asking about.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 06:31:54 PM by ladya »