Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316222 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #735 on: July 02, 2018, 02:55:57 AM »
No, nothing that I can think of. I will be away out of state until the 15th. I am not holding my breath.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #736 on: July 02, 2018, 08:43:24 PM »
Just read with her for the first time and she was horrible. Def does not “talk” like poi. I feel like she was guessing. She said the whole “money...job issues” “sorry for being selfish I don’t mean to be selfish and hurt you”

Offline scarlora

« Reply #737 on: July 02, 2018, 09:27:37 PM »
I felt like she was making it up when I read with her as well.  I might try her again some time, as others think she's good.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #738 on: July 02, 2018, 09:47:35 PM »
Very surprised that people still read or believe this woman!!! In my humble opinion, she's a scammer. Did she ask when was the last communication? Hahaha, a couple of my friends have tried her and I’ve listened from outside looking in to know that she's not real.

I felt like she was making it up when I read with her as well.  I might try her again some time, as others think she's good.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #739 on: July 02, 2018, 09:49:22 PM »

So I just talked to this other woman named Rebecca. Her user name is “divine love” I’ve never seen her on keen and there are no reviews on her here but omgggg did she NAIL past and present. My jaw dropped. Literally gave her no info. Just ask current feelings on poi. And off she went. Very sweet voice. She was amazing.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #740 on: July 02, 2018, 09:51:58 PM »
Very surprised that people still read or believe this woman!!! In my humble opinion, she's a scammer. Did she ask when was the last communication? Hahaha, a couple of my friends have tried her and I’ve listened from outside looking in to know that she's not real.

Ugh yes. I hate when they ask that!! And she goes: looks like he had sex with someone last month was that you? I go umm no. I’m surprised to hear that and then later in an email she goes: I just asked again and he was just pleasuring “himself”

candiednut

« Reply #741 on: July 02, 2018, 09:54:51 PM »
Seriously surprised that some people have success with her. This lady is either delusional or a crook.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #742 on: July 02, 2018, 10:08:17 PM »
She's a crook.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #743 on: July 02, 2018, 10:20:22 PM »
Couldn't agree more lol
She's a crook.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #744 on: July 02, 2018, 11:23:17 PM »

So I just talked to this other woman named Rebecca. Her user name is “divine love” I’ve never seen her on keen and there are no reviews on her here but omgggg did she NAIL past and present. My jaw dropped. Literally gave her no info. Just ask current feelings on poi. And off she went. Very sweet voice. She was amazing.

Omg...I just read with her. She was freaking awesome. Like crazy good.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #745 on: July 03, 2018, 11:13:50 PM »
Honestly at this point I can't verify anything that anyone has said until I'm face to face with my POI. I think some are closer than others with picking up his feelings now, but I can't confirm it yet.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #746 on: July 04, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »
She has some odd point of view about sex.  Your POI was pleasuring himself last month??? My next question would be why has it been a month? It seems normal for a single guy to pleasure himself.  I was weirded out by her saying "He's had very inappropriate thoughts about you"  Well, I should hope so, we had hot sex when we were together, I would call those thoughts normal , not "Inappropriate" ??? weird view on sex

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #747 on: July 04, 2018, 01:56:25 PM »
She has some odd point of view about sex.  Your POI was pleasuring himself last month??? My next question would be why has it been a month? It seems normal for a single guy to pleasure himself.  I was weirded out by her saying "He's had very inappropriate thoughts about you"  Well, I should hope so, we had hot sex when we were together, I would call those thoughts normal , not "Inappropriate" ??? weird view on sex

LOL :D

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #748 on: July 04, 2018, 02:51:26 PM »

Lmao thank you. I totally agree. I’d rather him please himself all the time vs be with someone else anyway. Have at it! Def not inappropriate haha. She was definitely strange. Wasted $40. Oh well, never again with her!

Offline njlady

« Reply #749 on: July 04, 2018, 03:36:55 PM »

LOL :D

There was a guy I dated eons ago who had all kinds of self-confessed hot thoughts about me when we weren't together and jerked off to them.  One day things were getting hot and heavy and I asked him to tell me about it.  Turns out he was into watching women have sex with dogs. 

Never assume anything.

My next question to her would have been "Is it something I may not want to participate in?"