Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 314060 times)

tired of it all

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 08:24:15 PM »
Perhaps that's her best gift, getting into other people's heads, but how do you explain all the other bizarre things she told Tired of it all?

I do think she is a great empath, and it sounds like she works for other people when she sticks to that.  She picked up on my guides a lot and I don't know if she normally does that with other people. 

Sometimes I think all my guides are on crack.  During the time I was reading with Judi I was really disgusted with my guides.  I told them all to f*ck off and go away and I asked for the universe to send me a new guide.  I never mentioned that to her but she picked up on all of that and more.  I'm still amazed she was able to do that, no one else has ever picked up on my guides the way she did. 

She said something about me being different from her other clients...I don't know maybe I just have too many weird things going on around me.  Things would just spontaneously come up in the readings, sometimes it got intense.  She saw one past life where I was violently attacked and it upset her.  I got the impression she wanted to do more lighthearted readings after that.  I think it got to a point she just didn't want to read me anymore.  The way she handled it was kind of shabby though.

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 09:03:14 PM »
I read with Judi regularly a couple of years ago, for about 8-9 months.  She was simultaneously one of the best and worst readers I've ever spoken too.  She was able to see and communicate with my spirit guides like no one else.  She gave me some past life information that was really helpful, though I can't vouch for how accurate it was because sometimes I think she mixed up the details of multiple lives as if they were one.

She was great at explaining how people feel and what they think.  I wasn't really able to verify anything specific however everything she told me in that regard made sense and was helpful.

Her predictions though?  All wrong.  For instance she was sure my ex would respond if I contacted him, instead he ignored me.  And it got kind of ridiculous because she would keep on giving me false hope and saying things like "well it may not even happen in this lifetime, but it will happen."  Then she blamed me for being too hung up on timing.

And she is the one who insisted my car would be repaired even when the insurance company had already told me it would probably be a total loss, and it did turn out to be a total loss.  She was telling me some wacky stuff about how the car felt she had let me down and really wanted to come back to me.  I think she is a good empath but sometimes she would misdirect those abilities on to things that are practical in nature.  And she blocked me after she got the prediction about my car wrong.

I took really detailed notes on our calls...looking back I didn't get a lot of practical, useful information, most of it was more emotional or spiritual in nature.  Some of it was helpful, but overall I felt worse and worse the longer I kept talking to her.  I had the feeling we were getting too far out in left field, not grounded in reality.  It was for the best that she blocked me but wow, she really left me hanging.

Wait I'm confused. If she was or is able to describe the way a person is feeling or thinking wouldn't her predictions match that?For example, lets say she said your ex misses you and suggest you should contact him wouldn't he respond then and be happy to hear from you?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 09:24:53 PM »
From a normal person's perspective that is typically what should happen but I think it didn't work in some circumstances. I have read with her about 3 times, she has been fairly decent. I have yet to confirm somethings and if that takes place I'll let you guys know.

tired of it all

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 09:31:32 PM »
Wait I'm confused. If she was or is able to describe the way a person is feeling or thinking wouldn't her predictions match that?For example, lets say she said your ex misses you and suggest you should contact him wouldn't he respond then and be happy to hear from you?

It seems like it should work that way, but people don't always act on what they are thinking or feeling, least of all my ex.  What Judi told me about his feelings made perfect sense because it corroborated with things he had told me himself in the past.  Lots of readers have been able to tell me about his feelings and it matched things he actually told me.  But hardly anyone has been able to predict what he would actually DO.  Therein lies the rub.

At least Judi didn't drag me along for months extending timelines.  But months after the contact prediction fell through, Judi denied that she had ever been wrong about anything regarding my ex.  That's when she blocked me. 

allibai3

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »
OHHHH okay I see what you guys are saying. tierdofitall I wish she admited to being wrong but sometimes pyschics have a lot pride and won't admit when they are wrong.Also,for her to block you was very unethical of her.

tired of it all

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 12:53:07 AM »
I have to admit, I admire your courage for telling her she was wrong. Every single time I've even slightly alluded to something being wrong the reader got defensive to one degree or another.

Well by the time I said it, it didn't take any courage, I just couldn't hold back anymore.  To her credit, she did write to me before she blocked me.  She didn't just block me without saying anything or hang up on me.  But yeah she was very defensive about it. 

I do think my ex is unusually difficult for most of them to read.  One reader called him "the king of mixed signals."  Meaning of course that he gives me mixed signals, but I think he gives the readers mixed signals too.  For that matter I think he gives himself mixed signals.  lol  In a way I don't fault the readers for not getting it right.  But it's frustrating when they can't admit it.

Brief story: Ages ago, I called someone on Keen (I can't remember who it was...I just remember it was a one-time call). She said she saw me buying a car and went on and on about this car. The thing is, thanks to a medical condition I have, I do not have a driver's license and have never purchased a car (nor am I in a relationship with someone who I'd be buying a car with). When I explained this, she got extremely defensive.

It's so weird when they come out with things like that!  Makes me wonder if they are really seeing something or just making stuff up.  I remember seeing someone on the LG forum talk about getting a car prediction when they don't drive. 

I get my situation is an unusual one, and I get not everything a reader picks up is going to be right, but I would love to find a reader who can handle things a bit more graciously and not automatically feel like they're being attacked.

Some I've talked to have been more gracious about it, BUT it was more like they were oozing love and positivity at me with a really knowing attitude, like "one day you'll see that I'm right after all" even if they were telling me something really batshit crazy that could never happen.  I don't know which is worse. 

Ultimately if they aren't picking things up correctly I just want to see if they can change their approach somehow and get it right.  And I'd think the feedback would be helpful, otherwise it's like they are throwing darts in a dark room never knowing for sure if they hit the target.  I love it when they remember what they told me and actually follow up and ask if something happened or how did it go.  Most don't though. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 02:05:07 AM »
I remember seeing someone on the LG forum talk about getting a car prediction when they don't drive. 
What's the LG forum? PM me if you can't mention it openly on here.

tired of it all

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 02:28:24 AM »
I remember seeing someone on the LG forum talk about getting a car prediction when they don't drive. 
What's the LG forum? PM me if you can't mention it openly on here.

The Linda Goodman forum, there is an ongoing discussion where they talk about psychics there.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum11/HTML/016580-55.html

I don't post there, I just read.

tired of it all

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 05:48:07 AM »
As a side note: Does that drive anyone else crazy? A psychic shares all these details about what's going on with someone, you're dying of curiosity to know if it really is how things are, and you realize you may never get the chance to know?

Yes!  Yes this drives me nuts!  I mean it really is too much sometimes, and it just feels like I have all this information hanging over my head and I don't know whether to believe it or not.  It's better when they give at least one thing I can verify so that helps me believe the rest of it.

I noticed, she would say something, ask me for clarification, and when I further explained, would adjust which she had previously said to align with the details I just gave her.

This doesn't surprise me.  She did that with me sometimes, but the opposite also happened, where she would NOT align the reading to what I told her and as a result it would go off track.

Oh, I remember a few other readers talking about my ex's "job"...and I'd be like, um, he doesn't work...and they would just keep trying to make it fit whatever I told them.  Looking back this always should have been a red flag they were just guessing at things, "his job is stressing him out" lol. 

Sorry it wasn't a good experience for you, but I'm so glad you shared this.  I always felt like there must be something wrong with me if Judi was so great for other people and not for me. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 11:30:43 AM »
I have tried channelling from several other readers(not on Keen)and i came to reflect over something,that appeared to me over time.And that was that the person channelled might not be totally honest with the reader.The mind is still influenced by the ego.They might have reasons to "cover up"the facts a bit.You might get more truthful answers if you channel their heart.
In my case,i got my loveintrest channelled by a reader over and over.The poor guy must have been exhausted:)What became clear to me,is that he became more defensive about certain things.And i felt like i caught him in lying.With this particular reader as a medium,i became more and more sure that you cannot depend on the answers you get from your person in question.Perhaps they feel akward,guilty or inferior in some way,and thay want to portrait themselves in a "better"way to you.Or they can hide their feelings and reasons.
So that means that we cannot always blame the reader.Just my thoughts.

In my case with Judi,i felt she was brilliant,and/or the reading felt true to me.Still,there were a couple of details i am not sure of.But then again,we cannot get it 100% correct.To expect that is to expect the impossible.I dont think there is a reader in the universe that can do that.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 03:16:24 PM »
As a side note: Does that drive anyone else crazy? A psychic shares all these details about what's going on with someone, you're dying of curiosity to know if it really is how things are, and you realize you may never get the chance to know?

Yes!  Yes this drives me nuts!  I mean it really is too much sometimes, and it just feels like I have all this information hanging over my head and I don't know whether to believe it or not.  It's better when they give at least one thing I can verify so that helps me believe the rest of it.

I noticed, she would say something, ask me for clarification, and when I further explained, would adjust which she had previously said to align with the details I just gave her.

This doesn't surprise me.  She did that with me sometimes, but the opposite also happened, where she would NOT align the reading to what I told her and as a result it would go off track.

Oh, I remember a few other readers talking about my ex's "job"...and I'd be like, um, he doesn't work...and they would just keep trying to make it fit whatever I told them.  Looking back this always should have been a red flag they were just guessing at things, "his job is stressing him out" lol. 

Sorry it wasn't a good experience for you, but I'm so glad you shared this.  I always felt like there must be something wrong with me if Judi was so great for other people and not for me.

This is very hard to deal with, the fact that you can never really confirm lots of things these people tell you.  It's like I HAVE gotten little validations but I need more than that.

Listen, if anything that these readers told me comes to pass, I will come back here screaming from the rooftops...but it seems, for the most part, we are all waiting in limbo.  Not a good feeling...I have decided to move on from my situation.  I got one final reading this morning, and that's it for me.  I need to save my money/emotional health and stop with this.  If this was any other person, I would have moved on but these readings have me clinging to something that will probably never happen...and I deserve better than that.  MUCH better.  and so do all of you.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 06:00:14 PM »
I have to agree even though I do feel she is gifted, it's hard verify what someone is thinking or feeling. She did nail one thing that the person said that she told me in a reading few weeks ago. She kept saying that and they actually did say that but in a different way meaning not in exact word for work. Should I then believe her very first reading with me? That now had not been said.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2016, 09:47:39 PM »
So I got a reading with Judi today because you guys were raving about her, her line was long, and I was damn curious.

I have to admit; I wasn't impressed.

I have to preface this by saying: Previous to a couple of weeks ago, I had cut the energy cord with the guy I keep asking readers about. I was feeling good and focusing on other things that have been going really well in my life. But when I came here, read about various readers I was curious to try, I really didn't have anything to ask. So I asked about him.

And asking about him brought back the past preoccupation I had with him. I think, at this point, I am so tired of asking about whether he will reappear and why he hasn't, that, by the time I talked to Judi I was agitated with myself. I had come a long way in the process of getting over him. All these readings set me back.

What she picked up didn't really resonate with me. It sounded great, but, it didn't feel quite right. Beyond that, everything she said are things I can't verify. Also, she brought up things no one else has mentioned. And you know what that means--either she is way off or way gifted. But I have either way of knowing.

I noticed, she would say something, ask me for clarification, and when I further explained, would adjust which she had previously said to align with the details I just gave her. More specifically, she said he was dissatisfied with his job, wanted more recognition, and was thinking of leaving by the end of the year. The thing is, he isn't working at a job. He's taken time away from his career to be a full-time caregiver to his mother. And while that could be considered a "job" and maybe he's not satisfied every day, it didn't fit with what she said. And when she asked about his career, while I couldn't give specific details because we haven't been in touch since January, I told her what I knew and she shifted her reading to fit what I told her.

I'm tempted to leave less than positive feedback, but I also don't want to be one of those callers who takes out their frustration on the reader.

Frustration or not though, I don't understand the hype. Comparing previous experience with other readers, she was average at best.

But I will say, I'm grateful to her. This was the last straw for me. I won't be getting any more readings for awhile.

Leave the poor feedback, especially if you know you are not going to call her again. These readers kinda coast on you not calling them out and clients need to consider real reviews. That changing things to fit what you tell them is a red flag..I dont care how good of a reader they are. Its just proof that they will just spout nonsense without thinking. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »

It seems like it should work that way, but people don't always act on what they are thinking or feeling, least of all my ex.  What Judi told me about his feelings made perfect sense because it corroborated with things he had told me himself in the past.  Lots of readers have been able to tell me about his feelings and it matched things he actually told me.  But hardly anyone has been able to predict what he would actually DO.  Therein lies the rub.

At least Judi didn't drag me along for months extending timelines.  But months after the contact prediction fell through, Judi denied that she had ever been wrong about anything regarding my ex.  That's when she blocked me.

She sounds pretty crazy. I would have started running when she saw that an innanimate object had feelings and thought processes. Thats so whacko and mind-blowing..and I would question why people are calling her.

In general, I've found empaths the worst psychics to call. Feelings are only one part of the picture..we live with feelings, thoughts and events..and time for these 3 factors to mix around. In addition readers that call themselves empaths could more likely just be guessing their way through a reading. Most people want to know about what will actually happen. You need a psychic has more than just this skill.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2016, 10:18:10 PM »
You think if you're a great empath that predicting someone's next step would be effortlessly done!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:43:53 PM by Leogirl0808 »

anything