Author Topic: Michele Knight Psychics  (Read 5122 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Michele Knight Psychics
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:54 PM »
Has anyone read with this group of psychics?

Offline Star_01

Re: Michele Knight Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 03:44:51 PM »
The only readers who worked for me personally but still didn't get things right for me were Louise and Connie. Both validated extremely well, Louise got something so specific no other reader did. Lydia got my situation totally wrong, but was consistent.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 04:07:12 AM »
This platform is rubbish.

I have had readings with some of these back in 2013 and 2014

I spoke to Will on here all that time ago and nothing he said came to fruition although he was good and some stuff happened but nothing about my relationship at the time.

Lydia total con artist makes things up in her head and then says it outloud I read with her 3 times back them and although she seemed to pick things up really well she was terrible and made me feel really bad about myself and my situation.  IN fact I would go so far as to say she is more damaging than she is encouraging and should not be doing what she does.

I also read with a few others and they are generic and boing.  Strawberry, A welsh woman and someone else.   All rubbish.  she needs to renew her readers as they are all conners.   Definitely remove Lydia

Offline JAG20

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 04:46:30 PM »

I spoke to Will on here all that time ago and nothing he said came to fruition although he was good and some stuff happened but nothing about my relationship at the time.

Lydia total con artist makes things up in her head and then says it outloud I read with her 3 times back them and although she seemed to pick things up really well she was terrible and made me feel really bad about myself and my situation.  IN fact I would go so far as to say she is more damaging than she is encouraging and should not be doing what she does.

I also read with a few others and they are generic and boing.  Strawberry, A welsh woman and someone else.   All rubbish.  she needs to renew her readers as they are all conners.   Definitely remove Lydia

Strange, I could've sworn a week or so ago you posted how great Will was for you?

Offline Esse

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 07:02:08 PM »
i've read with nearly all of them - nothing much came true, actually - welsh lady (Shari) who is lovely to talk to had one thing come right the first time i spoke to her but nothing since and we've spoke a few time, she's cheered me up if nothing else.  Lucy U is also under Cleo? on CP, she had one thing also come true but it was something I reached out on / instigated but nothing else she has said has come true.

Saffy is very honest and interesting to talk to, well in fact maybe she was right for me - she said it was 60/40 that my ex wouldn't come back, but she also helped me to deal with that - so actually she really was more of a counsellor - she certainly has a different way about her from anyone else I've spoke to on any platform.  I only spoke to her once though, I might speak to her again at some point.

Nothing of note from the rest.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 10:11:42 PM »

I’m starting to worry as to why you’re so obsessed with everything I post.  You’re making me extremely uncomfortable.   

Strange, I could've sworn a week or so ago you posted how great Will was for you?

Offline Esse

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 03:10:27 PM »
I've talked to Gina but I wouldn't again, the only two on there i would go to for predictions would be Lucy U (since i last posted on this thread i had another hit from her) and Julie seems good.   

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 09:10:58 PM »
So i have read with Louise and wasn't impressed but maybe that's because she didn't tell me anything - at the time i was only interested in POI1 coming back and to be fair she didn't say that would happen and it hasn't.

I've read with my three favourite MK readers recently Lucy U (Cleo) Sharie and Julie and I also tried a new one Vuyiswa - they all gave me a fairly similar outcome with POI3 due to play out in the next 3/4 months.

Offline Anon

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 07:14:49 PM »
I use to use this website constantly, but I somehow lost interest when predictions went to pot. Likes of Fiona etc can lead you to a dangerous path. The phone bills are now £25 as opposed to Hundreds! Tried to use CP, but when the callback didn't happen with Tajah, it was my intuition that I shouldn't be using these so I asked for a refund.

Offline regrets

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 01:50:46 PM »
Michele Knight is expensive.  I've used Barbara who seems to rely on astrology, eg pluto energy until October when energy will shift but don't know which way.
I've used Julie who seemed general 3 to 4 months.

They write notes on the computer, which is why validations work, then guess the outcome.