Author Topic: Uli - recent readings / predictions  (Read 17779 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Uli - recent readings / predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »
I also believe a reader can be reading the next person in the queue energy if their energy is very strong, I know this to be true because I was listening to a psychic radio show and the girl kept saying it didn't apply to her and the reader kept insisting she was reading her, well she ended up saying she didn't connect if it didn't make sense, low and behold, the next caller said it was her, they were specific details.
I was so excited to grab a spot in Uli's line.  I had been trying to read with her for years.  She was off on a number of things all throughout the reading.  I had to keep helping her back on track. I have had no movement in my love life for over 4 years, she says "Your moving very fast and you need to be patient"  (not what I see) Then she goes on to tell me I'm going to regret my recent business decision (I really don't think so, I was so happy to make it) 

Basically she said I'm powerless, there's nothing I can do but surrender to the universe.  When I asked why I keep getting getting basically the same reading from psychics for the past 3 years (they all say this will change and things will open up in 5 weeks or 2 months) yet nothing happens she said "stop getting the readings, you don't have the power to do anything right now, pray to be removed from this"  & my favorite "stop thinking about him".

I just wanted to let people know that ULI has been pumped up for no reason at all.  I've had much better readings with $2 people on Keen.  I think I'm even more mad at her crappy reading because I waited so long.  She's not even kinda good.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 07:06:16 PM »
This just kills me to hear about cases like this. When you tell the reader, hey what you're saying doesn't apply to me and they insist that it does. Really? You know me from a few minutes on the phone? Honestly, how is it that everyone is wrong, but the reader??
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:20:40 AM by HornetKick »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 09:54:58 PM »
Thanks you guys.  I at least expected her to be as good as Mattie as far as just spouting out things that are random and I did not even get any of that.  I haven't even given her time for the predictions to manifest.  However, fool me once shame on you,  fool me 127 times shame on me  :-[