Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Uli

Uli - recent readings / predictions

(1/4) > >>

Misshimso:
Hi, sorry to start a new thread but I was just wondering if anyone has had any recent readings or predictions from Uli that have come to pass.

I had a reading with her about a month ago now and she made some really positive predictions for me.  I'm really hoping she's accurate.  I've read the other threads on her and most seem really favorable, just wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience with her.  She was extremely accurate in her reading on the past, but I know that isn't always telling of someone's ability on predicting the future. 

Please help.  Any input would be extremely appreciated!!

divine wishes:
hi misshimso,

i have never read with uli. since your post, has anything manifested?

njb0408:
i too am wondering if anyone has had any of her predictions come true.  i have been reading with her a few times and her outcome remains the same but it has been some time now and i wondered if its not going to happen for me as she sees.

thanks!

skytoto:
I think Uli is overrated. I got two predictions, one for career and the other for love interest.
Career wise, generally speaking, she was right, not that specific.
Love interest wise, timing was totally wrong and she gave me bad prediction but i'm doing good with my beloved after we got back after three months total silence.
Many psychic said he would contact me first. That's why I waited for three months, only MsLisaM said he won't unless i initiated.
Anyhow...I think it's totally up to ourselves how we proceed our future not by psychic prediction.

thisiscracra:
has anyone's predictions from uli come to pass?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version