Author Topic: Uli - recent readings / predictions  (Read 17777 times)

Offline Misshimso

Uli - recent readings / predictions
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:02:36 AM »
Hi, sorry to start a new thread but I was just wondering if anyone has had any recent readings or predictions from Uli that have come to pass.

I had a reading with her about a month ago now and she made some really positive predictions for me.  I'm really hoping she's accurate.  I've read the other threads on her and most seem really favorable, just wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience with her.  She was extremely accurate in her reading on the past, but I know that isn't always telling of someone's ability on predicting the future. 

Please help.  Any input would be extremely appreciated!!

Offline divine wishes

Re: Uli - recent readings / predictions
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »
hi misshimso,

i have never read with uli. since your post, has anything manifested?

Offline njb0408

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 10:02:48 PM »
i too am wondering if anyone has had any of her predictions come true.  i have been reading with her a few times and her outcome remains the same but it has been some time now and i wondered if its not going to happen for me as she sees.

thanks!

Offline skytoto

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 10:52:38 PM »
I think Uli is overrated. I got two predictions, one for career and the other for love interest.
Career wise, generally speaking, she was right, not that specific.
Love interest wise, timing was totally wrong and she gave me bad prediction but i'm doing good with my beloved after we got back after three months total silence.
Many psychic said he would contact me first. That's why I waited for three months, only MsLisaM said he won't unless i initiated.
Anyhow...I think it's totally up to ourselves how we proceed our future not by psychic prediction.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 10:29:38 PM »
has anyone's predictions from uli come to pass?

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 07:07:48 PM »
last time i read with her she said my ex would come back my jan of 2016 .. she was very right about why we had broken up and she was 90 percent sure he was going to come back .. she second time she said the time line had switched and 70 percent chance of him coming back .. i am very much over the ex at this point and i am in line for uli .. lets see if she picks up whats going on this time around 

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 07:36:22 PM »
i have read with her 3 times now .. the first two times i read with her i asked her about my ex and she was able to pick up the past and present flawlessly and i was in shock.. this time around only time will tell how good she was hahaha.. her predictions from the first two readings did not happen but she did tell me that my ex was week willed and easily manipulated hahah which is true and that is why we broke up (partly) she was also able to give specifics on how people in his family disliked me because of my families religion .. very specific and so true my jaw dropped but again NON of her predictions of him coming back happened she said he would come back jan of 16 .. i dont want him any more because even if he comes back he is a week human who will easily be influenced by his family

Offline britbrat

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 11:50:38 PM »
Has anyone read with Uli recently?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 07:32:38 PM »
I read with her a couple of months ago and was overall disappointed.

She started off by just reading cold why I was calling instead of letting me ask a question, and started going on about a "controlling man" around me. (I was calling about a woman and there is no such man in my life), and stuff about a "new job" (I've been at my current job for 5 years and no plans to make a change).

Once I steered her in the right direction she got back on track but I was not encouraged from the way she started it. Would not call her again.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:11:37 PM by journalmuse »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2018, 12:10:43 AM »
Nope. I think everyone would have been there already.
I even thought about getting an account with CP just to try her, but many state she is had to get in touch with there as well, so no dice.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2018, 01:07:11 PM »
I was so excited to grab a spot in Uli's line.  I had been trying to read with her for years.  She was off on a number of things all throughout the reading.  I had to keep helping her back on track. I have had no movement in my love life for over 4 years, she says "Your moving very fast and you need to be patient"  (not what I see) Then she goes on to tell me I'm going to regret my recent business decision (I really don't think so, I was so happy to make it) 

Basically she said I'm powerless, there's nothing I can do but surrender to the universe.  When I asked why I keep getting getting basically the same reading from psychics for the past 3 years (they all say this will change and things will open up in 5 weeks or 2 months) yet nothing happens she said "stop getting the readings, you don't have the power to do anything right now, pray to be removed from this"  & my favorite "stop thinking about him".

I just wanted to let people know that ULI has been pumped up for no reason at all.  I've had much better readings with $2 people on Keen.  I think I'm even more mad at her crappy reading because I waited so long.  She's not even kinda good.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2018, 02:20:59 PM »
I read with her 3 times. She did pick up few things, but predictions didn't happen. I am just wonder why she is so popular

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 04:05:58 PM »
I am extremely surprised to hear this about the infamous Uli.
Some people just have better luck with some readers than others.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2018, 04:40:31 PM »
Shes like any other half way decent psychic--she just provides more vivid details most of the time. That really attracts people.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 06:04:08 PM »
I was so excited to grab a spot in Uli's line.  I had been trying to read with her for years.  She was off on a number of things all throughout the reading.  I had to keep helping her back on track. I have had no movement in my love life for over 4 years, she says "Your moving very fast and you need to be patient"  (not what I see) Then she goes on to tell me I'm going to regret my recent business decision (I really don't think so, I was so happy to make it) 

Basically she said I'm powerless, there's nothing I can do but surrender to the universe.  When I asked why I keep getting getting basically the same reading from psychics for the past 3 years (they all say this will change and things will open up in 5 weeks or 2 months) yet nothing happens she said "stop getting the readings, you don't have the power to do anything right now, pray to be removed from this"  & my favorite "stop thinking about him".

I just wanted to let people know that ULI has been pumped up for no reason at all.  I've had much better readings with $2 people on Keen.  I think I'm even more mad at her crappy reading because I waited so long.  She's not even kinda good.

I had a terrible reading with her, it started bad and just got worse from there. Just way off. I think I posted about it above, but yeah. Don't get this reader's popularity at alllll.