Author Topic: Lady Persephone  (Read 21827 times)

Offline Lala123

Re: Lady Persephone
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2021, 06:46:08 PM »
Super confused on a reading I had with lady p...
She seemed to need a little bit of info from me in the beginning but also right away gave me a number without asking and that i'd know more about my situation with my poi in that number. However, she seemed to be confused about POI. She said she senses he does not want to go through with things but that he will try, but then that he will say "no" then "yes", and then in the end that she feels he does not want to go through with a commitment due to fear but that it is up to me on how I respond to him...
And that the outcome will be better if I let him bring up the conversation and not if I push it or if I am the one to bring it up. I am left very confused. anyone have similar experience to this?

Update; so she was right when she said that things will be “difficult” (something she said multiple times). She was also right about poi uncertainty and the back and forth. I called her today and she picked up on the recent break up... however she was very certain this is just temporary and sees us trying to work it out, but warned he can continue to be like this and it’s upto me if I want to work through it. Positive but also with a somewhat negative twist. Has anyone had positives that came true from lady p for them?

She also in the beginning said right away if I know who this woman is or If I’m aware of a woman I said no, but then she said does he live with his mother or a family member that is female? Which he does... so I hope she was right in picking up this woman as a family member he gets advice from and not a 3rd party.

also wanted to add the number she gave me in august was "1" for when I will know about where my poi and I stand... I thought that would take place in october since it was a month away from august. Well the break up just happened in january... which is a 1 since it's the first month.

Update: I had a 2nd reading on this topic and she picked up new stuff, still saw reunion however it has not happened. Me and poi have had contact since... initiated by both of us at different times. The last contact was initiated by me and poi was very enthusiastic for us to speak and seemed very excited that we were communicating again, however the next day went silent. I have since deleted poi off of everything and told myself i need to move on from this person. So her reconciliation she kept seeing did not happen and based on how poi has been towards me was probably never going to even if I did not delete.

Offline gray2

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 03:04:10 PM »
She seemed to need a little bit of info from me in the beginning but also right away gave me a number without asking and that i'd know more about my situation with my poi in that number. However, she seemed to be confused about POI. She said she senses he does not want to go through with things but that he will try, but then that he will say "no" then "yes", and then in the end that she feels he does not want to go through with a commitment due to fear but that it is up to me on how I respond to him...
And that the outcome will be better if I let him bring up the conversation and not if I push it or if I am the one to bring it up. I am left very confused. anyone have similar experience to this?

Update; so she was right when she said that things will be “difficult” (something she said multiple times). She was also right about poi uncertainty and the back and forth. I called her today and she picked up on the recent break up... however she was very certain this is just temporary and sees us trying to work it out, but warned he can continue to be like this and it’s upto me if I want to work through it. Positive but also with a somewhat negative twist. Has anyone had positives that came true from lady p for them?

She also in the beginning said right away if I know who this woman is or If I’m aware of a woman I said no, but then she said does he live with his mother or a family member that is female? Which he does... so I hope she was right in picking up this woman as a family member he gets advice from and not a 3rd party.

also wanted to add the number she gave me in august was "1" for when I will know about where my poi and I stand... I thought that would take place in october since it was a month away from august. Well the break up just happened in january... which is a 1 since it's the first month.

Update: I had a 2nd reading on this topic and she picked up new stuff, still saw reunion however it has not happened. Me and poi have had contact since... initiated by both of us at different times. The last contact was initiated by me and poi was very enthusiastic for us to speak and seemed very excited that we were communicating again, however the next day went silent. I have since deleted poi off of everything and told myself i need to move on from this person. So her reconciliation she kept seeing did not happen and based on how poi has been towards me was probably never going to even if I did not delete.

aww sorry to hear, from what im reading from Aug 2020 and January 2021 it sounds like whats happened. esp with how he acts.
did she give a time for reconciliation? maybe the 1 stands for 1 year. 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2021, 04:57:43 PM »

aww sorry to hear, from what im reading from Aug 2020 and January 2021 it sounds like whats happened. esp with how he acts.

As someone stated earlier on Lady Persephone seems to have a very suspicious pattern of telling everyone that she sees a POI coming back but that it will be challenging and difficult. Yeah, starting to seem like a copy/paste thing and telling everyone the same shit! Oh, she also seems to use the "fertility" period a lot.

I think she is going to the SCAM group.

Maybe the "1" stands for a decade or a century. LOL

There is another thread on this "reader" - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,593.msg131094.html#msg131094

Lol I was about to give my opinion but then I noticed the username and I was like ummm nope

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2021, 05:18:18 PM »
Has anyone had an email reading with her?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 05:33:41 PM »

As someone stated earlier on Lady Persephone seems to have a very suspicious pattern of telling everyone that she sees a POI coming back but that it will be challenging and difficult. Yeah, starting to seem like a copy/paste thing and telling everyone the same shit! Oh, she also seems to use the "fertility" period a lot.

I think she is going to the SCAM group.

Maybe the "1" stands for a decade or a century. LOL

There is another thread on this "reader" - http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,593.msg131094.html#msg131094

Lol I was about to give my opinion but then I noticed the username and I was like ummm nope
LOL - You already implicitly gave your opinion.
Your last post about this "reader" was "Does she tell everyone that poi is coming back and it’s going to be challenging?"

Yeah lol but not gonna support your comments even if you right or wrong

Offline wishes215

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 12:28:46 PM »
has anyone read with her recently?

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2022, 01:55:40 PM »
hello,

this might be a silly question. what time zone does she work under? it says "GMT to EST" on her scheduler, and I tried to "convert to my time zone" but the times don't change? haha