Author Topic: Lady Persephone  (Read 22091 times)

Yaz88

Re: Lady Persephone
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 04:37:01 AM »
What happened to all the replies on her thread? There were like 50 before..! I read with her once but I didn’t find any of it resonated and I actually really dislike the guy I read with her about now. And that happened maybe a month after the reading. She said we’d get back together. He is a narcissist and I figured that out pretty quickly after the break up. I wouldn’t get another reading from her. I just don’t feel she actually picked up on anything.

It’s still here under LadyPersephone.  I have no idea how to share the link.

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 03:40:53 PM »
I read with her about a week and a half ago and she connected with me real well. She picked up on things about my POI that I never brought that turned out to be 100% accurate.

Lovefash67

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2020, 12:38:10 PM »
I read with lady p in saturday and then in the beginning of December each time she expressed poi was sure what we wanted to and that it had to do with me personally but he’s not sure if he wants to go back to his ex and then jump into another relationship and that he needs to balance himself and that he wants to be sure of what he wants . Some of this is generic but she is right. Yesterday ex POI expressed that he was not ready to make a decision between me and his gf who he is on a break with . He said that he doesn’t know what he wants to do and does not like ultimatums (even though I was not giving him one ) because then he has to make a decision that he hasn’t thought through or he ends up choosing nothing at all

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 10:59:34 PM »
she made a prediction in 12/2018 related to love and 2019 related to work.

wrong.  didn't happen.  at least didn't happen within the timeframe that she specified.  she also saw a third party which didn't exist.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 11:13:48 PM by lanlingyu »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2020, 09:40:51 PM »
I had a hit from a reading with Lady P. in the Fall. She predicted something for my career and said in the warm months I would figure something out that I was blind to at that time. It didn’t make much sense then but it does now.

Offline mariah419

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2020, 02:03:51 AM »
She's great. I would say 75-80% of her statements happen.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2020, 11:05:47 PM »
Super confused on a reading I had with lady p...
She seemed to need a little bit of info from me in the beginning but also right away gave me a number without asking and that i'd know more about my situation with my poi in that number. However, she seemed to be confused about POI. She said she senses he does not want to go through with things but that he will try, but then that he will say "no" then "yes", and then in the end that she feels he does not want to go through with a commitment due to fear but that it is up to me on how I respond to him...
And that the outcome will be better if I let him bring up the conversation and not if I push it or if I am the one to bring it up. I am left very confused. anyone have similar experience to this?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2020, 04:10:20 AM »
I’ve noticed a lot readers do this when they don’t want to directly tell the person asking that it’s not going to work out.  It’s almost to sweeten the pot in a way.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2020, 04:58:07 AM »
Yes, I was thinking she wanted to let me down east as well. She did tell me keep things light hearted and whatnot. However I went against the advice and what she said and just had a conversation with my POI and the result was not negative like she said it would be if I brought up the conversation so I am not sure anymore what to think.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2020, 11:44:34 AM »
I got a reading with her in 2015 and she sounded more like a therapist, she was completely wrong about everything

Offline gray2

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2020, 06:03:52 PM »
is she still doing readings? every time i try to book on her site it wont take payments.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2020, 12:42:31 AM »
is she still doing readings? every time i try to book on her site it wont take payments.

I’m interested in this too... also is she better on email or on the phone

Thank you

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 12:52:53 AM »
I always do phone readings.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 02:44:14 AM »
Super confused on a reading I had with lady p...
She seemed to need a little bit of info from me in the beginning but also right away gave me a number without asking and that i'd know more about my situation with my poi in that number. However, she seemed to be confused about POI. She said she senses he does not want to go through with things but that he will try, but then that he will say "no" then "yes", and then in the end that she feels he does not want to go through with a commitment due to fear but that it is up to me on how I respond to him...
And that the outcome will be better if I let him bring up the conversation and not if I push it or if I am the one to bring it up. I am left very confused. anyone have similar experience to this?

Update; so she was right when she said that things will be “difficult” (something she said multiple times). She was also right about poi uncertainty and the back and forth. I called her today and she picked up on the recent break up... however she was very certain this is just temporary and sees us trying to work it out, but warned he can continue to be like this and it’s upto me if I want to work through it. Positive but also with a somewhat negative twist. Has anyone had positives that came true from lady p for them?

She also in the beginning said right away if I know who this woman is or If I’m aware of a woman I said no, but then she said does he live with his mother or a family member that is female? Which he does... so I hope she was right in picking up this woman as a family member he gets advice from and not a 3rd party.

also wanted to add the number she gave me in august was "1" for when I will know about where my poi and I stand... I thought that would take place in october since it was a month away from august. Well the break up just happened in january... which is a 1 since it's the first month.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 03:01:12 AM by Lala123 »

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2021, 09:45:49 AM »
She is really good emapth!!

anything