Author Topic: Lady Persephone  (Read 21828 times)

Offline Angelsaboveus

Lady Persephone
« on: September 26, 2014, 03:24:19 PM »
Hi All,

Lady p has a new website and her prices are a lot better than on Keen.  Just wanted to pass on this info. 

www.ladypersephone.com

Offline Bark angel

Re: Lady Persephone
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »
I am late to the party, I know,  but I just took another look a Lady P's new site and there's more that is  new.  Email readings are MP3's and there's an Early bird reading - she even says if you follow her on social media sites, Facebook and Twitter, she has some type of drawing once a month where she gives away a free reading to one follower. Makes no sense to call her on Keen, that's for sure.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:58:45 PM by Bark angel »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 02:52:40 PM »
I would never call her again nor recommend her. I received nothing psychic from her. No predictions. I only found her to be a master psychologist. She would subtly throw in little fishing questions and then build on the answers to build advice. I certainly dont see what the rave surrounding her is about. Definitely would never recommend!!!

I agree sadly. She didn't give me much as far as predictions, but gave me a lot of advice. The advice she gave me was to play games in the situation, which I would never do so...

Offline lp1111

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 03:13:23 PM »
she made very accurate prediction in 12/2018.  OMG,  she stated that I would meet mr right this year 2019.  she also predicted that there would be three male energies. 

okay. I met mr right this year.  and there were indeed two other males. OMG.  she is so good!!!!!!!!!!!  never even one person made a prediction in such a clear, right-on way for me.  please give her a try.

I did the one question email reading (voice recorded)

Congrats :) I saw some of your story under Yona’s forum, was this guy that came into your life the same one she also predicted?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 11:33:28 PM »
She was slightly okay for me for one reading. Two subsequent readings were strictly picking up little things I said and playing armchair psychologist.

Never again. She was wrong for me a decade ago too.

Offline mytruelove

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 07:29:58 PM »
She read me once. She was right for the first half, totally wrong for the second.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 03:16:03 PM »
Hi all, I have a question... I’m thinking of having my first reading with Lady Persephone and was wondering what reading is the best for me to purchase? I want to ask something specifically not general. Would a email reading be best? Or a phone reading and at what length? Should I check to see if she connects with me first and what’s the best way for me to do this?  Thank you in advance. 😊

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 09:19:11 PM »
I had my first reading with her some time last month. I had a phone call with her and was able to get a time the same day. I really enjoyed my reading with her. She's a great empath and picked up on a lot of really specific details about my POI, like close to actual things he's said to me in the past. I can't speak for what an email reading is like, but if you just have one question I think either is fine. From what I've read, she tends to only fixate on one question anyway. She does like to interject with her own advice, but I personally didn't mind because she really helped me understand my POI and the situation and I left without any further questions and my mind was much clearer.

She also picked up on something I didn't know about, which I appreciated as well. She can be vague for some people, but she was pretty straightforward with me. She also doesn't give timeframes unless she picks up on one during your reading. I didn't get a timeframe, but she was really firm about her prediction for me regarding the outcome and didn't use vague phrases. Psychics seem to connect really well to me and really like my energy, so maybe I'm just an anomaly.

She might ask you a question or two here and there for clarity, but I didn't do much talking during the call at all. She was just telling me all the different things she was picking up on like a constant stream of info. For example, she told me about a third party interference but wasn't sure if it was a mother or a sister and asked if I knew if he was really close to either of them because she couldn't figure out exactly which it was. (I'm suspecting it might be the mother. He tells her everything.) She also asked me once if he'd said/done anything similar to something specific she had described, and I told her what he said and confirmed for me whether it was true or not. Her angels answer with yes/no when she hears things, and that's how she gets answers sometimes.

For phone call, I did the 15 min reading and that was more than enough for me, but honestly I don't think I'll ever pay that much for a psychic reading ever again. Email reading kind of sounds like a better deal. Regardless, I hope she is able to connect well with you and that she is able to provide you with clarity. She really is a great empath.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 10:53:39 PM »
Is she worth reading with??

Offline britbrat

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 05:46:44 PM »
She is definitely a good empath. If you don't go to her often she is great with details. I find her less reliable with follow ups on the same situation.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 01:50:30 AM »
Nope.  Don’t really think she’s that good.  Not for me anyway.   Had a reading in December last year (I only use readers couple times a year).  Felt like I wasted my money.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2019, 03:44:41 AM »
For those of you who have tried her, is the email option better or the phone reading?

Thanks so much!

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 07:21:59 PM »
I can only attest to the phone reading as that is what I had. At least for me she was pretty spot on with it

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2019, 09:06:20 PM »
Thank you. I had my phone reading today, and honestly it was quite good. She’s very kind in terms of she went well over the time limit to ensure all of my questions were adequately answered, she validated the issues very well without any info from me, she also gave predictions and cautionary advise on how to make things easier. I can’t attest to the predictions which she gave, but they’re all relatively soon.

For those of you who’ve read with her before, I know she states she doesn’t “do timing” but how accurate do you feel her timing has been? Thanks so much! Merry xmas!

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 04:29:51 AM »
What happened to all the replies on her thread? There were like 50 before..! I read with her once but I didn’t find any of it resonated and I actually really dislike the guy I read with her about now. And that happened maybe a month after the reading. She said we’d get back together. He is a narcissist and I figured that out pretty quickly after the break up. I wouldn’t get another reading from her. I just don’t feel she actually picked up on anything.

anything