Author Topic: YEARS LATER....  (Read 3058 times)

Offline lovelygirl86

YEARS LATER....
« on: August 23, 2014, 05:14:30 AM »
First off, I apologize for not remembering 100% who was the psychic who made this accurate prediction... I have 3 who I believe it might have came from and I will list them as soon as I am done telling my story. Okay, so I recently got in touch with my ex boyfriend that I was with for 6 years..well we've been talking. Nothing crazy but just in contact again. What blew my mind was one of those psychics told me probably last year that my ex was involved with an older woman, either divorced or a single mother, he was only with her for her money, he was thinking about moving with her, and that they would not last (that last part I didn't really believe cuz you never know) well... He just recently got out of a relationship with a woman 5 years older than him, she is a single mom, she has a high paying job and said she made good money, and she's originally from San Francisco, temporarily moved to our hometown and now she moving back and asked him to move back with her. They did not work out. They were only together a total of 6 months I believe, he explained why they didn't work out and also told me how he felt towards me, he said some very nice things which I was pleasantly surprised to hear because we had an ugly breakup. What I find very interesting is that this relationship just recently happened but I was given that prediction about a year ago, almost as if it was happening then. Also, queen of cups would always tell me she saw a "2" for contact well it's officially been 2 years since we split and talked. So I am pretty much in shock and just in disbelief. What I find very interesting is those predictions were made so long ago but just recently happened. Who I believe made that prediction is Barbara. My gut says it's her since I read with her the most. So it could've been Barbara, or angelic tarot (etsy) or qofc18.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 05:20:49 AM by lovelygirl86 »