Author Topic: Best Psychic for knowing third party / if ex is involved with someone else?  (Read 7453 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Can you guys please let me know any psychic that can let you know if your romantic interest is involved with someone else?

I got couple psychics that told me my ex is in relationship, few told me my ex is dating, and rest told me that my ex is not seeing anyone....i am confused...hence the question

Thank you in advance

Offline copperhead

Ask your ex. Or someone who knows him.

Offline cocoapple

Don't go too deep into this.  I'm sure most of us *not trying to speak for all of us* had have at some point various psychics telling us he's seeing someone else, or have moved on etc.  Doing the poll will not give you the answer you are looking for and please please don't go binge psychic readings.  I've been in that shoes......had burned $700 within one hour cuz of a 'bad' reading..... so don't do it! >.< hang in there! NC is the way to go!!!

~13 days NC and counting!

Offline melancholia

If you're getting multiple answers, assume he's seeing someone else and don't let yourself go down the rabbit hole by calling a million different psychics.  There is no one psychic that's going to be good about telling you, specifically, whether or not your specific ex is seeing anyone else.  Even the most reliable ones screw that up all the time.

Are you on good terms with your ex? Then ask him. If not? Then the best thing to do is move on and stop thinking about it. I know, easier said than done, but dwelling on whether or not he's with someone else isn't going to get you anywhere. Either make a move or move on.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
i agree with the others - good to stop calling.
i'll answer your question though. i have found Lady Persephone is really good with seeing someone else in the picture.

tired of it all

2 readers just told me my ex is seeing someone else.  I never read with either of these before.  My usual reader said he is not involved with anyone.  I don't know what to believe.  I'm trying so hard not to binge right now.  This is so not worth it.

Offline Sooshi

Did you find out if your ex was seeing someone recently?

tired of it all

Those 2 readers were both wrong.

Offline Zenia

Who were wrong?Its awful when they dont read correct on this..I have had it both way,false negative readings,and false positive..

tired of it all

Who were wrong?Its awful when they dont read correct on this..I have had it both way,false negative readings,and false positive..

Spiritminded and Sister Julia.  Spiritminded saw him with a woman who is actually just a friend and completely misinterpreted the situation.  It made me panic and go on a binge which I wrote about here.  http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1534.0.html   And I think Sister Julia was just making shit up.