Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Michelle

(1/3) > >>

lisam:
I am new to this site.  Does anyone have an opinion on Michelle from CP - she made a very bold prediction about my ex separating from his live in of six years --- said they would separate in two weeks and that he would contact me.  I am dying trying to figure all this out.

PrettyLittleLiz:
I am not attempting to support psychic rampages, however, if it seems really, really bold (beyond comprehension) - I would call for a second opinion. Like a doctor - and take notes, and ask the same exact thing.

cj:
lisa, look on california psychics review under Michelle...

Sunshinegirl:
Wecome Lisam!

I have not read with Michelle but I might suggest, like Liz, that you do look to another reading for confirmation.  However I would maybe even go as far as going to a different site for confirmation such as Psychic Source or a hometown reader (lots of information on them here).   I only say this because there is no chance of another reader getting CP's "notes".    I'm not saying that I don't believe in some of the best readers but I'm still not convinced they don't keep "some" notes on us in their system.   Just my thoughts..... 

GLK73:
Hey sunshinegirl -

What part of WI are you from?  I live there too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version